(6:27:27 PM) Eskaymo~: a cute pokemon
(6:32:50 PM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: pg's not cute >: (
(6:46:10 PM) Eskaymo~: =o
(6:46:11 PM) Eskaymo~: Yes you are
(6:46:16 PM) Eskaymo~: You are peegee
(6:46:18 PM) Eskaymo~: you are cute
(6:46:19 PM) Eskaymo~: ^_^
(6:46:42 PM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: No =(

No I'm not >: ( Do not discuss how cute PG is in this thread.

Anyway, in this thread we discuss words that we use to describe each other. Also compliments. I want to discuss compliments.

I personally loathe the word sexy. I will never say something as bland as 'you're sexy'. To me, that's even less meaningful as saying to a woman 'you're a woman', because the word sexy when used alone means nothing specific. So when I see guys say 'you're sexy' to girls (whether these girls are strangers or 'my' girls (ie friends, girlfriends, asian girls), I roll my eyes and mentally stab my ears. It drives me nuts.

I don't really give verbal compliments out. I prefer a more direct approach like speaking gibberish and trailing off while I stop making eye contact (for obvious reasons, as something else caught my eye), or saying one thing but doing something else, and making it obvious (like telling a girl she looks 'fine' or 'okay', but with a smirk. Trust me gents, she gets it.

Do you ever compliment people? What do you think of my tactics? It might backfire if the girl is um....clueless is the nicest way I can put it. Oh well. She failed the test :D

smittenkitten
05-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Peegee is a cutie! ^__^

Clouded Sky
05-26-2008, 11:54 PM
peegee is cute!

Araciel
05-26-2008, 11:59 PM
You haven't seen him sleeping/snoring/eating

Also, you're as cute as a muddy tree stump...with MSG/racism.

Meh I don't compliment.

Peegee
05-27-2008, 12:04 AM
You haven't seen him sleeping/snoring/eating

Damn straight.

Jessweeee♪
05-27-2008, 12:54 AM
I don't know if I've ever given a compliment in my life :S

Misfit
05-27-2008, 02:59 AM
peeg is so super kawaii desu~! *^.^*

DMKA
05-27-2008, 03:33 AM
PG is azn.

Umm, I can't think of any. I take whatever compliments I can get. :p

Namelessfengir
05-27-2008, 04:27 AM
i have no basis for reference whether your cute or not but since you bitched now we get to pick you for it

Breine
05-27-2008, 08:50 AM
PG is azn.

..and azns are cute :monster:

Anyway, yeah.. I give out compliments. Only when deserved, though.

Peegee
05-27-2008, 10:59 AM

x____________X

smittenkitten
05-27-2008, 11:21 AM

x____________X

^____________^

Lawr
05-27-2008, 11:58 AM
I think you're hawt d00d.

Does that make you feel better?

Have I supplied the bandage to your emotional wound?

Blue Harvest
05-27-2008, 09:04 PM
PG is azn.

..and azns are cute :monster:

'Nuff said.

Rantz
05-27-2008, 09:10 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic22222_35.gif

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah! I made a thread like this somewhere. I'm not cute either!

I don't usually compliment people on their looks unless 1) I can tell they've put forth special effort or something in particular stands out about them or 2) They are really, really, really, really outstandingly attractive to me.

In that case I typically just stare at them, slack-jawed, drooling and attempt to paw at them.

I typically compliment people's actions. Like if someone who doesn't like public speaking stands up and talks to a crowd and does it well - I'll say so.

ReloadPsi
05-27-2008, 09:55 PM
If I like the look of a girl, I'll say she's hot. If I like the look of a guy, I'll say he's cute. This never ever varies.

If I dislike a person, I use the term "asshole" (yes, even though I'm british) or "c***", and am not particularly inventive unless I want to pick at a particular quality (like when I called someone stupid by saying he thought "irony" was something you did to your clothes... long story)

So I'm not very articulate when it comes to describing other people really.

I Took the Red Pill
05-27-2008, 11:08 PM
You're not cute PG, you're sexy.

Parker
05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
the only cute person on the whole internet is me

Jojee
05-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Peeg you cute sexy muffin <3

Levian
05-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Judging by the amount of people called pg cute in this thread, I just want to say:

I do not want a million dollars! >.<

DMKA
05-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Judging by the amount of people called pg cute in this thread, I just want to say:

Too bad. :love:

Levian
05-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Fine, I do not want a smaller, more affordable amount, such as 100 bucks. >.<

Namelessfengir
05-28-2008, 01:48 AM
Fine, I do not want a smaller, more affordable amount, such as 100 bucks. >.<

can you do anything worth that much?

41-Inches-Wide
05-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I give compliments if people deserve it, and in various degrees. It's 'nice', 'cool', 'ohohoho', 'smexy', 'stunning' if I find it so.

I rarely use 'beautiful' ever. It either sounds amazingly great or pretty fake, so I usually use this only when I'm being really serious.

Madame Adequate
05-28-2008, 05:39 PM
the word sexy when used alone means nothing specific.

How does "You are sexually attractive to me" not mean something specific? :p

Peegee
05-28-2008, 05:56 PM

That's a meaningless statement. I could tell x number of girls that I find them sexually attractive. I bet they freaking knew that already, since they would likely be sexually attractive. After all, I'm not gay, so it's almost a given I would find a sexually attractive female sexually attractive.

Here I'll do it in this forum: I find a lot of girls here sexually attractive.

Madame Adequate
05-28-2008, 06:39 PM

That's a meaningless statement. I could tell x number of girls that I find them sexually attractive. I bet they freaking knew that already, since they would likely be sexually attractive. After all, I'm not gay, so it's almost a given I would find a sexually attractive female sexually attractive.

I think you're missing the point of complimenting people, my dear peegee. It's not about telling people something they don't know! It's about telling people something that makes them feel good. I'm intelligent, I know I'm intelligent, so it's not news when I'm told I'm intelligent - but I still love to hear it. It fuels my ego. And I like ego fuel!

NeoCracker
05-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I like cake.

If someone told me I was like/tasted like Pie, my pants would so hit the floor. :love:

Peegee
05-28-2008, 06:53 PM

I think you're missing the point of complimenting people, my dear peegee. It's not about telling people something they don't know! It's about telling people something that makes them feel good. I'm intelligent, I know I'm intelligent, so it's not news when I'm told I'm intelligent - but I still love to hear it. It fuels my ego. And I like ego fuel!

Fair enough, for you. As a general rule I find complimenting girls with 'you're sexy' doesn't have that effect though.

Captain Maxx Power
05-28-2008, 08:55 PM
PG isn't cute, he's AZN.

cloud21zidane16
05-28-2008, 11:53 PM
When i compliment a girl im not cocky so ill just say you look nice. If i really like them i might say something like you look really good today;)
But talking to other boys about girls is totally different, itll be like, shes fit, sexy etc lol but i dont think a girl would want to hear that in a compliment unless you were together.

Peegee
05-29-2008, 03:00 AM
When i compliment a girl im not cocky so ill just say you look nice. If i really like them i might say something like you look really good today;)
But talking to other boys about girls is totally different, itll be like, shes fit, sexy etc lol but i dont think a girl would want to hear that in a compliment unless you were together.

Describing or talking about a girl to your mates is different than the way you talk to her. I would be missing my man parts if I did that. Hm....*considers*

I still don't know what this means