PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Moments

Laddy
05-27-2008, 01:10 AM
Simple, favorite TV moments. I'll list mine from every season of my favorite shows.

Survivor...

Borneo-Sue telling off Kelly and citing her 'Rats and Snakes" speech.
Australia-Colby bringing Tina instead of Keith to the Final 2, which was a dumb move on his part.
Africa-Lex on his quest to expose his two mystery votes.
Marquesas-Pashcal getting unfairly eliminated despite never receiving a vote just because everyone else couldn't decide.
Thailand-I hated this season.
Amazon-Heidi and Jenna taking their clothes of for chocolate and PB. (Funny!!!!)
All-Stars-Rob and Amber being told they're evil!!!!!!!!! :D
Vanuatu-Chris winning despite being the last man in the Final 7.
Palau-Ian letting Tom and Katie go ahead because he felt guilty for betraying them, even though he would have probably won.
Guatemala-Gary hiding his real occupation.
Exile Island-Terry kicking the asses of people half his age.
Cook Islands-Yul using the Immunity Idol without actually using it.
Fiji-DREAMZ LYING TO YAU-MAN AND TAKING HIS CAR!!!
China- Peih-Gee getting 5th place despite being completely outnumbered.
Mirconesia-Erik, Ozzy, James, and Jason being betrayed for no real other than because their men and the women denying the sexism in that.

So, go ahead. (I will post my fav Lost and TAR moments later.)

The Unknown Guru
05-27-2008, 01:28 AM
Every moment of Arrested Development.

chaos_ghost
05-27-2008, 01:45 AM
Every moment of Arrested Development.

Got that right.

Araciel
05-27-2008, 01:54 AM
The last scene of Friends.

fairweather
05-27-2008, 05:34 AM
^ Oh, that was so sad.

Umm, Two and a Half Men, when the kid mentions Final Fantasy :D

Every minute of Whose Line Is It Anyway.

charliepanayi
05-27-2008, 07:43 AM
The last five to ten minutes of Six Feet Under - moving doesn't even begin to describe it.

Also the opening to Series Two of Spaced, parodying the opening of the Woody Allen film Manhattan (as well as Goodfellas) brilliantly and the perfect way to open a series. And then the ending to Series Two, with The Staunton Lick by Lemon jelly playing amidst a montage of the characters - the perfect way to end such a great show.

chaos_ghost
05-27-2008, 09:33 PM
The last five to ten minutes of Six Feet Under - moving doesn't even begin to describe it.

I don't know what was sadder, the ending or the fact that the show was going off the air. But the final sequence of The Wire was pretty cool as you got to see all the characters come full circle.

Burtsplurt
05-27-2008, 10:23 PM
So many from The Wire:

- Omar as a witness in court. Wearing his usual clothes from the street, but with a tie slung around his neck. Drug lawyer Mauro Levy "You're feeding off the violence and despair of the drug trade. You're stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood of our city. You are a parasite who leeches off..." Omar: "Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all in the game, though - right?"
- Stringer's death.
- Bodie going out and the scene prior to that in the park.
- Dukie going into the scrapyard and Michael being unable to remember the previous summer.
- Randy shouting at Carver, "You going to protect me?!" as he leaves after his foster home is burned down.
- The ending - full circle. The system doesn't change, only the players do.

So many more.

ReloadPsi
05-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Green With Evil. Best summer holiday ever.

Laddy
05-30-2008, 05:45 PM
I liked the latest LOST season buckets full.

Breine
05-30-2008, 07:17 PM
God, there are so many that I can't even pick.

But, the final episode of Buffy is still one of the best final episodes of any series to this date. It tied everything together perfectly.

redxiiii
05-30-2008, 11:30 PM
The musical episode of Scrubs were Turk an JD sing about their guy luv :P oh and everthing comes down to poo!! :D

Cz
05-31-2008, 01:12 PM
The West Wing has plenty of these. I could reasonably call the entire episode "Two Cathedrals" a favourite TV moment.

DMKA
05-31-2008, 01:15 PM
When Dexter killed the Ice Truck Killer.