PDA

View Full Version : hahaHAAHAHHHAHAHABWAHA!

Goldenboko
05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
HahahahHHhHaaaaAaAhHahahaAha

Hahahaha

What is up with this sudden laughing CRAZE? Has giggle gas infected the forums? Who will be next?

Uh.. HAHA... HAHAHAHAHA..... HAHAHAAHHAAHHA! No! Its gotten me! HAHAHAHA! Run! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=BU8-e-C4Uy0)

*To give this thread a topic* Are there any specific things that make you burst into uncontrollable laughter that you think doesn't apply to others?

Jessweeee♪
05-27-2008, 11:55 PM
Hee...hee...hee...

Rye
05-28-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't like typing xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD when I laugh hysterically, so I often pound on the keyboard like HAHFHDDFHJGFJNJGFKNDFKJKJNJNAHBAGAHGAGGAGAGAGAHAHAAHAHAHA when I think something is hilarious.

When I Rick Roll my boyfriend in intimate and romantic moments and I just see him looking like he's dying inside, I laugh uncontrollably. :bigsmile:

Zeldy
05-28-2008, 12:05 AM
I 'xDDDDDD' an insane amount xD

Momiji
05-28-2008, 07:07 AM
If I see something funny, I usually type =P, xD, or 'Hahaha'.

I don't like to go overboard. :D

Dolentrean
05-28-2008, 07:12 AM
I enjoy laughing, one of the most pleasant experiences there is in my opinion. I normally type “ha ha ha” or something like that when I find something amusing.

Aerith's Knight
05-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Smirk, it makes people wonder what you're up to, while scaring the sh!t out of them at the same time.

Vermachtnis
05-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh geez oh geez *pant* ahahahahahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha. AHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, I laugh at some the stupidest stuff.

Deborah
05-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Necronopticous makes me laugh, especially when watching Speed Racer. :p

duckie
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
I still post the old LOL.

smittenkitten
05-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Zomg Levian's video of his peanut butter and Quasimodo face!!! :p

Shauna
05-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I 'xDDDDDD' an insane amount xD

It's true. She does. Especially at things that aren't funny. :mad2:

I have sporadic moments of uncontrollable laughter, and then when people ask what's so funny, you just laugh more. Then when it's all over, you can't even remember what was so funny in the first place. :p

41-Inches-Wide
05-28-2008, 05:13 PM
You know you got me when I'm all, "AHAHAHAHAHAHASJKDHASJKDHASJDSASDKASHDJKASHDJKA!~"

Randgris
05-28-2008, 05:20 PM
I smile and people around (if in a public cafe) look at me like I was deranged.

However I have never expressed laughter online save for the smilies and the infamous XP. Of course I don't smile/laugh with my tounge sticking out.

I laugh at weird things, weird people posts at this weird forum.

Jess
05-28-2008, 05:45 PM
I'm always all xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD or ahahahahahahhaa when I'm actually laughing at something. :jess:

Peegee
05-28-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm usually not distracting myself with internal monologue when in the company of people, but what tends to happen when I'm by myself is that I'll think of hilarious scenes from fiction or what-have-you and laugh myself into a fit of catatonic bliss. Ahh, good times.

Dynast-Kid
05-28-2008, 07:09 PM
If you ever get the chance to meet me in person, be forewarned: 76% of all of my vocalizations are some sort of laugh, giggle, chuckle, and/or squeal. I laugh at funny things, I laugh at unfunny things, and I laugh at weird things. I also laugh alot on the inside too! I'm also notorious for thinking of funny things and laughing at inappropriate times, such as exams, church, and when my mother yells at me. I laugh SOOO much!

Online though, I usually type a series of Ahaha/xDDD/Haha.

Goldenboko
05-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm also notorious for thinking of funny things and laughing at inappropriate times, such as exams, church, and when my mother yells at me. I laugh SOOO much!

I'm inviting you to my funeral :bigsmile:

Blue Harvest
05-29-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm also notorious for thinking of funny things and laughing at inappropriate times, such as exams

I had the same problem six years ago when I took my GCSEs. Every single exam, without fail, I'd think of something really funny and become tense for the rest of the exam as I tried so hard not to burst out laughing. It was hell ;_;

I usually go with the tried and tested 'lol' when I laugh.

ReloadPsi
05-29-2008, 11:58 AM
There was once one thing that made me laugh for sixteen hours straight, and I'm not even exaggerating. From the moment I heard it at about 8pm, then laughed helplessly all evening, even giggled throughout my sleep, and when I woke up I laughed all morning. It's estimated that I stopped at noon (as I didn't laugh on the train home) so that's roughly sixteen hours. I wasn't giggling either, I was cackling like a witch.

What made me laugh?

I hate chess pieces because I keep standing on them

Sixteen hours. Anyone broken that record?

I prefer to type "Hahahaha!" or "^__________________^"

blackmage_nuke
05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
My strongest internet laugh is rofl. Sometimes i shift it up a notch to ROFL!!

Anything higher is over exagerated sarcasm laughter.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU CRACK ME UP LOL!

Anything equal to or less than LOL is just me being polite. Thats only really on msn though