PDA

View Full Version : DMKAVSKFC

DMKA
05-28-2008, 06:55 AM
Do you ever buy fast food and they completely screw up the order?

Today I was in a hurry, so I went through the KFC drive through. I only had like 15 minutes of lunch left so I just grabbed the bag and sped off so I could park and eat. I ordered some sort of BBQ sandwich thing from them that cost like $5 but they gave me one of those little $1 things instead. I didn't bother to check before leaving because I was in such a hurry. And they still charged me for the $5 thing. Arg.

So has anything similar happened to you. Share your fast food experiences with me, my fellow fatty Americans. :D

Momiji
05-28-2008, 06:56 AM
At Burger King, where they claim to let you 'Have it your way', they always mess up my orders. I always ask for my burgers without mustard, onions, or pickles, and they're always there. ;-;

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-28-2008, 06:58 AM
KFC is ick. Nasty stuff.

I have had a not quite similar experience where I drove off before I got all my food. I had to park and go inside to get it. Embarrassing to say the least.

oddler
05-28-2008, 08:15 AM
I... Yeah, I've had experiences like that. When it happens, I usually piss and moan pretty blatantly.

NeoCracker
05-28-2008, 10:03 AM
I work at KFC actually.

Anyway, my orders rarely get screwed up.

Madame Adequate
05-28-2008, 12:17 PM
I can't really recall an order of mine being screwed up.

duckie
05-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Um, ya, it happened at KFC actually. My mom and me were getting dinner, and we got a whole meal, with the M&C, and the mashed potatoes, and everything. They forgot the most important part: THE BISCUITS! I am southern. Biscuits are vital to my diet. It was a tragedy.

Balzac
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
I never recieved my drink once. So I went in for it and they gave me a ton of free stuff. Which was ace.

Old Manus
05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Orders only tend to get messed up on the drive-thru, but srsly, if you're asking a bunch of undereducated teenagers to make you a burger without half the ingredients, you're just asking for them to cock it up.

Shauna
05-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Whenever my dad orders stuff, he can never get it right. We went to the cinema once, and he said something like "Uh, can we have a coke, salted popcorn... another coke... sweet popcorn and another coke, please."

Not that he got anything wrong, but... he could have done it in a better way. xD

Tavrobel
05-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Recently, we were at Chick Fila, and ordered strips, nuggets, 2 fries, and a drink. We wound up getting 4 sandwiches, strips, 1 fries, and an extra drink. So, we beat the system.

Roto13
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM
My local KFC always forgets the gravy at the drive through. Also, the local McDonalds must hire retarded chimps to work in the mornings. Every single time I've ever went there for breakfast, they mess the hell out of my order. I always get the completely wrong thing, which sucks even more due to the fact that the only thing they serve for breakfast that I like is the BLT bagel. (Fast food eggs? Uh, no thanks.) It's gotten to the point where I just refuse to go there any more. It's the only fast place that serves breakfast in town, so if I need something to eat in the morning, I'm out of luck.

Also, in b4 "mnyah mnyah mnyah mnyah I don't eat fast food cause it's poison you American pigs mnyah mnyah"

DK
05-28-2008, 03:43 PM
The McDonalds near me fucks up the order or the food every single time I go there without fail. Probably a good thing I only go there like twice a year.

Marshall Banana
05-28-2008, 03:44 PM
KFC serves the most disgusting food I have ever tasted, and I don't know how anyone who's tasted homemade mashed potatoes can eat mashed potatoes from KFC. XP

One time (recently) I ate two cheeseburgers from McDonald's, and I vomited several times; I was sick for a week.

Breine
05-28-2008, 04:21 PM
I can't really recall an order of mine being screwed up.

Me neither. Maybe I'm just lucky..?

Sergeant Hartman
05-28-2008, 04:26 PM
I remember from McDonalds, ordered some food from the drive-thru, few burger meals I can't remember. Got home and the bag was just full of fries.

rubah
05-28-2008, 05:05 PM
sometimes when I very clearly say 'everything except mustard lettuce and cheese' that is all I get.

fire_of_avalon
05-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Um, ya, it happened at KFC actually. My mom and me were getting dinner, and we got a whole meal, with the M&C, and the mashed potatoes, and everything. They forgot the most important part: THE BISCUITS! I am southern. Biscuits are vital to my diet. It was a tragedy.
How the crap can they forget the biscuits? That's pretty much the best thing about KFC.

One time I went to Bojangles and they gave me BBQ sauce instead of Honey Mustard Sauce.

Bastards.

Peegee
05-28-2008, 05:53 PM
It's probably happened more than once but I only remember this instance:

My dad and kid brother came home with mcd's at night, and I was like "YES FOOD". I grabbed the big mac and noticed it wasn't as big as it ought to be (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) . I check and find out the 2nd beef patty on the bottom was missing. MISSING. I WANT MY MEAT WOMAN!

Jess
05-28-2008, 05:56 PM
The McDonalds drive through always used to screw up our order, so we started to check our bags before driving off. I don't like McDonalds food anymore except the breakfasts and McFlurries, though so I rarely go! :jess:

Shoeberto
05-28-2008, 06:42 PM
The KFC here is ran by the most disgusting people ever. One day, while waiting at the counter to get my order taken at lunch, no one was at the register. Like five people walked by, ignored us, and went out the door to talk to some random ass person though. One of the guys came out of the kitchen picking his freaking ear. Ugh.

One time at the Wendy's drive through, a friend and I grabbed our drinks and the bag and drove back to his house, only to realize once we were in the house that we only had fries in the bag, but no sandwiches. Luckily Wendy's was fairly close to his house so it didn't take much to get them, but they didn't give us anything special for the inconvenience.

Avarice-ness
05-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Eh, it's been a while since I've been in a drive through.. And usually I'm with my mom who, no matter how late she could end up, she will -still- check for the right food.
So yeah usually it becomes right very fast.

I do experience getting extra things for free alot though. Like they put in extra fries or even an extra burger. =D

Rase
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
The only time my orders have been "screwed up" is when I'm in California, but it's come to be something I expect and embrace, especially since the only fast food I get really is Taco Bell and In-N-Out, and at least half the time Tace Bell ends up giving me extra stuff. Once I got two burritos and a taco I didn't order, which then went to a friend of mine. Usually it's not that much, but often I'll get an extra taco or burrito in my bag as I go through the drivethru. More often then not I get something extra or what I ordered, so go me. :)

Blue Harvest
05-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Only time an order of mine was screwed up was when I clearly said "no mayo in the burger" and they put frickin' mayo in the frickin' burger >.<

duckie
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
How the crap can they forget the biscuits? That's pretty much the best thing about KFC.

That's what I said!!!!

Bunny
05-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Lots of places don't understand what the world "plain" means. Even when you tell them to just give you a bun, a slab of 'meat', and cheese.

Shoeberto
05-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Is it bad that I just now descrambled the letters after DMKA and figured out that the thread title isn't just random mashing on the keyboard?

KentaRawr!
05-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Taco Bell used to be like that. Then they tore the old one down, and replaced it with an identical Taco Bell. Somehow, this new one has good luck. They haven't screwed up the orders, no matter how strangely we say them.

Heath
05-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I ordered a meal from McDonalds once and paid with a £5 note. I wasn't paying attention at the time and got given £5, plus the regular change. I didn't realise what had happened until I walked out. More people should do that.

Otherwise, I'd had meals screwed up before but only when I've eaten in. When going to the drive-through we've often ended up with an extra drink or something. I bought a cheeseburger the other day though and they didn't do it without the gerkin, onion, mustard and ketchup like I asked. I don't actually dislike any of those except for the gerkin and the mustard, but they're just nicer without.

Edit: I suppose it would also worth bearing that I went into Subway for my lunch the other day and ordered a veggie delite (which is all I ever order when I go to Subway once in a blue moon). They got to the meat bit and asked if I wanted any cheese or my bread toasting. I said no. They took me over to the salad bit, with my empty, sliced roll and asked if I wanted salad. I was tempted to say "no" just to see what they'd do.

Shoeberto
05-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Edit: I suppose it would also worth bearing that I went into Subway for my lunch the other day and ordered a veggie delite (which is all I ever order when I go to Subway once in a blue moon). They got to the meat bit and asked if I wanted any cheese or my bread toasting. I said no. They took me over to the salad bit, with my empty, sliced roll and asked if I wanted salad. I was tempted to say "no" just to see what they'd do.
That would've been awesome.

It reminds me of a girl in high school that I remember running into at some fast food restaurant and hearing that she just ordered the buns or something like that. It was weird.

Roto13
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
That would've been awesome.

It reminds me of a girl in high school that I remember running into at some fast food restaurant and hearing that she just ordered the buns or something like that. It was weird.

I remember seeing a homeless guy come into a McDonalds with an empty cup and ask for a free refill that was half sprite and half root beer. :P

Bunny
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
An old friend of my mother's went to McDonald's once and told the lady she working there that she just wanted "two pieces of bread and a slice of cheese". The lady working went "O_o...?"

oddler
05-30-2008, 05:55 AM
Lots of places don't understand what the world "plain" means. Even when you tell them to just give you a bun, a slab of 'meat', and cheese.

Testify, brother Bunny!

duckie
05-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Is it bad that I just now descrambled the letters after DMKA and figured out that the thread title isn't just random mashing on the keyboard?
Nope, it took me a while to figure it out. And I'm sure that if everyone is honest, some people can say the same..... :)