PDA

View Full Version : Nomnomnomnom ^__^

Jess
05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Do you ever crave certain foods?

I crave foods a lot. I always have, it's weird. My cravings don't stop until I eat it either, and it's usually something we don't have so I have to drive to the nearest shop for it. My cravings can be from something as little as spring onions, yorkshire puddings or it could be a whole meal!

Yesterday I had an afternoon nap, and I dreamt about giant McFlurries! :laugh: so I had to go to the shop and buy some ice cream because I was craving. No, I'm not pregnant.

kgo. :jess:

smittenkitten
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
I thought you were going to kill someone for that icecream Jess!!! :eek: I craze ice all the time. I just think of it melting in my mouth and crunching it. :drool: *zoomz to freezer*

Momiji
05-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Strawberries, all of the time.

NeoCracker
05-28-2008, 05:56 PM
For the longest while I had the oddest craving for Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, Steak, and Whiskey.

However I had a little Whiskey and the entirety of the Craving went away.

That is until now, at which time it has come back after writing this post.

DAMN YOU WOMEN!

Peegee
05-28-2008, 05:59 PM
fast food, chips, sugars, non-human animal meat, soft drinks, white chocolate brownies, ice cream, and anything else that a pregnant woman can crave.

Jimsour
05-28-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly craving... absolutely nothing! Had my dinner already.

Earlier on I had the biggest craving for Smash. too bad it came out too watery and I dumped it :( was raging.

Miriel
05-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes yes yes yes.

I am like a food cravings queen. And my cravings are so strong, that if I can't get my hands on the food that I'm craving, I simply won't eat. I'm stubborn like that.

I get random cravings all the time, out of nowhere.

Sometimes it'll be 12 at night and I'll be sitting watching Conan and suddenly be like, "Oh man, I want some mashed potatoes!"

Madame Adequate
05-28-2008, 06:36 PM
I get pretty much daily cravings for something or other. And like Miriel, if I can't get what I'm craving, nothing else will do most of the time.

strawberryman
05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Strawberries, all of the time.

Rye
05-28-2008, 07:24 PM
I get pretty much daily cravings for something or other. And like Miriel, if I can't get what I'm craving, nothing else will do most of the time.

Between your freaking pizza eating past midnight and your hamburgers at like, 11 at night, I dunno how you're the stick thin one and I'm the fat one, because I'm always trying to eat apples and healthy things. xD It's a grave injustice.

But not really, because at least I'm the one with eye candy. :bigsmile:

Dynast-Kid
05-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Sometimes it'll be 12 at night and I'll be sitting watching Conan and suddenly be like, "Oh man, I want some mashed potatoes!"

CONAN. :bigsmile:

I don't know why, but I sometimes get the strangest cravings for McNuggets. I'll just be in school, or at home, and be like, "Hm, i'd like some McNuggets right about now." Even after watching Supersize Me, I still crave them. Haha!

Also, I am a chocoholic. And my chocolate cravings seem to increase noticeably during the Last Quarter of the Moon. I'm not joking. Before the Full Moon, i'll want chocolate, but after it and before the New Moon, I go CRAZY for chocolate! It's weird, I know. :D

Madame Adequate
05-28-2008, 07:52 PM

Between your freaking pizza eating past midnight and your hamburgers at like, 11 at night, I dunno how you're the stick thin one and I'm the fat one, because I'm always trying to eat apples and healthy things. xD It's a grave injustice.

Fap more.

leader of mortals
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
If that is correct milf I would be skin and bones right now...

chaos_ghost
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
For me, I all of sudden start craving either cake, or cake batter/Birthday Cake ice cream. Odd thing is though, I have to bake the cake myself to truly enjoy.

Sergeant Hartman
05-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Jess is pregnant.

Jojee
05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
I crave ice cream and chocolate when I don't have it xD

Polaris
05-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Do you ever crave certain foods?

I crave foods a lot. I always have, it's weird. My cravings don't stop until I eat it either, and it's usually something we don't have so I have to drive to the nearest shop for it. My cravings can be from something as little as spring onions, yorkshire puddings or it could be a whole meal!

Yesterday I had an afternoon nap, and I dreamt about giant McFlurries! :laugh: so I had to go to the shop and buy some ice cream because I was craving. No, I'm not pregnant.

kgo. :jess:

And I thought I was the only one! :whimper: These days I have been sooooooooooooo hungry! God! I usually don't eat a lot but these days I just want to eat pasta and tons of things with sugar! :drool:

Breine
05-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I crave all kinds of food all day long. I love food! :love:

ReloadPsi
05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Until last week I was a pretty compulsive eater (funny because the actual process of eating I don't enjoy and try to get over as quick as possible, mainly due to difficulty in breathing through my nose combined with refusal to chew with my mouth open), but oddly enough last Friday something inside me went weird and now suddenly I never feel like eating.

My most common cravings when I'm not going completely insane are pizza and chocolate.

strawberryman
05-28-2008, 09:56 PM

People can have ridiculously high metabolisms from things other than exercise and how you eat. I've had a non-functional thyroid since birth and part of the side effects in that is that I'm basically incapable of gaining weight. I hover around 140~, and I eat a LOT of junk food and since I've stopped going to school I've been admittedly sitting on my ass a lot more and I've only gained 5 or so pounds. ~_~

Rye
05-28-2008, 09:59 PM

People can have ridiculously high metabolisms from things other than exercise and how you eat. I've had a non-functional thyroid since birth and part of the side effects in that is that I'm basically incapable of gaining weight. I hover around 140~, and I eat a LOT of junk food and since I've stopped going to school I've been admittedly sitting on my ass a lot more and I've only gained 5 or so pounds. ~_~

I know. xD It's just so unfair though.

strawberryman
05-28-2008, 10:00 PM

I know. xD It's just so unfair though.
Life is unfair, but that's what hugs are for. D: *hugs Rye*

cloud21zidane16
05-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Whenever i see an advert for an offer at mcdonalds and i see things like the Big Mac i just really want one, and ill get one the next time i go out and theres one nearby:)

Muhyo
05-29-2008, 11:05 AM
AH GREAT!!!
BY SEEING THIS DARN THREAD NOW I CRAVE PASTA WITH THOUSAND-ISLAND SAUCE (tomato sauce+mayonaise) AGAIN!!!!! GAAAH! *stomps off to make pasta*

CORRECTION: COLD PASTA WITH THOUSAND-ISLAND SAUCE!

smittenkitten
05-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Jess is pregnant.

I lol'd. :p xDDDD