PDA

View Full Version : I need more asian friends...

Peegee
05-29-2008, 06:56 PM
...cuz no offense, you can't tan.

I want to get a nice tan but it's taking too long. Too long being 'not right away' (what? PG wants nice things right away). How long does it take to get a nice, epic tan?

It's never too early to look :cool:

Gogo
05-29-2008, 07:03 PM
I can [barely] tan.

My damn Irish heritage takes me from pale to burnt in just a little over twenty-minutes.

Rye
05-29-2008, 07:04 PM
If I tried to tan, I could get very brown. I'd just have to pray to the greasy eyetie gods and offer some of my hair grease to them.

But initially, I burn, because my weeaboo self is as pale and white and pure as Momiji's "record" on opposite day!

Peegee
05-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Rye can tan? That's news to me. I thought you were one of those Northern Italian folk. I'm confused.

Rye, how long does it take to tan a nice crispy color for you?

Rantz
05-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I've been outside with t-shirts a lot so I've already gotten a stupid looking arms and face tan. :p

Rye
05-29-2008, 07:17 PM
I am Northern Italian, so it's much harder to tan, and I'm not naturally tan like Sicilians, but if I tanned slowly every day, I could be super brown by the end of the summer, like my Dad.

Peegee
05-29-2008, 07:20 PM
^_^ that's good news.

Let's compare tans by end of July :D

Tavrobel
05-29-2008, 07:51 PM
I tan easily but only because I'm pasty. And I'm azn. Be my friend, PG.

Jojee
05-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I can tan instantly xD Or close to it. Steve and I went to play tennis once for an hour and I was like 10 shades darker after. And I was ALREADY tanned before that.

Shauna
05-29-2008, 08:01 PM
I need more friends, period. :(

But I tan relatively easily. I don't burn horribly, unless I'm out in the sun with no sun tan lotion on, which isn't often. :D I can get a good colour after a day of being out in the sun - I can't get any more specific, since I don't notice until the end of the day. :p

Miriel
05-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I used to go out and actively sun bathe and stuff to get a tan. Then I learned about skin cancer. :o

I don't avoid the sun or anything like that (I love sunshine!) but no more deliberate tanning for me. I have a naturally golden-ish skin tone anyhow, so I'm good.

Balzac
05-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I burn up, I'm ginger :(

Peegee
05-29-2008, 08:25 PM
I used to go out and actively sun bathe and stuff to get a tan. Then I learned about skin cancer. :o

I don't avoid the sun or anything like that (I love sunshine!) but no more deliberate tanning for me. I have a naturally golden-ish skin tone anyhow, so I'm good.

skin cancer is propaganda created so that us asians won't go tan and look all super :cool:

DK
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
All I have to do to get a full on tan is go to the beach on a sunny day and go in the sea for half an hour. But a day in the sea from like 10am to 5pm (used to do it a lot in the summer) would see me go almost as brown as my brown man father. :monster:

Breine
05-29-2008, 09:25 PM
I always get really pale during the winter, and so when summer finally comes along I have to sun-bathe quite a lot before I get a nice tan. I don't know exactly how long it takes, though, but when I sun-bathe it's usually for over an hour at a time. Being outside in the sun is nice.

Just spend some time outside if the weather's good, and sun-bathe for about 20-30 minutes or so (depending on how pale you are) a day to start with, and then just gradually extend the time you're sun-bathing. We wouldn't want to get a sunburn now would we? :P

rubah
05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
http://thekexperience.okeiweb.com/images/stories/Image/pictures/ganguro-girl-phone.jpg

I found you a friend, peegies

Breine
05-29-2008, 09:42 PM
http://thekexperience.okeiweb.com/images/stories/Image/pictures/ganguro-girl-phone.jpg

I found you a friend, peegies

Holy smurf xD

Zeldy
05-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I have never been tanned. I can go to countries like Spain and Tenerife and come back still extremely pale, it often looks like I've not been on holiday at all, especially compared to my sun-worshipping parents. :p

I don't like heat, I avoid it as much as possible. I'll sunbathe for a bit (with loads of cream because I have Irish in me, and so I BURN) but I just get frustrated and sit in the shade and play on my DS.

I get like a million freckles in the Summer :mad2:

Peegee
05-29-2008, 09:45 PM
omg no ganguro girls. They usually do fake tanning anyway.

rubah
05-29-2008, 09:50 PM
yeah, that's why she had to paint on the white spots around her eyes

Jess
05-29-2008, 10:35 PM
I can get a decent tan within a few days if I'm in a hotter country than England. Otherwise, it'd take a week or two in the British summer.

I'm naturally very pale, but I tan really easily because I got a bit of both of my parents skin tone. My mother is pale and has lots of freckles, and I'm naturally pale and have freckles and get even more in the summer -- and my Dad has a darker skin tone which tans very easily, so I tan pretty easily too! :jess:

Peegee
05-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Incidentally my tan is pretty good. It's just never good enough for me.

cloud21zidane16
05-29-2008, 11:58 PM
I tan really well, only takes a couple of nice hot days in England for me.

Randgris
05-30-2008, 09:25 AM
I don't need a tan, I'm already brown. What I want is to get whiter, more fairer skin (isn't it weird how dark-skinned people want to be white while their whiter counterparts wanted to get a tan?)

Breine
05-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I get like a million freckles in the Summer :mad2:

Freckles are cute :bigsmile:

Jimsour
05-30-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm Irish, we aren't meant to be in the sun. We melt like snowmen.

My mam, my da, my entire family, all pale. I get the worst of it, but because I'm unshaven (neat! not wild) and have long hair (a wee bit below shoulder length) I can look darker with a pair of sunglasses ;)

Vivisteiner
05-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Im already chocolate brown. :D

duckie
05-30-2008, 12:38 PM
I tan super easy. I don't ever burn. I could be out in the sun forever and never burn.
Well, only on my cheeks. But that's pretty much it. My tans are awesome. And it's all natural baby! :p

escobert
05-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Depends on how much sun I get! :p

theundeadhero
05-30-2008, 04:49 PM
I've been tan since April. All I have to do is go to work every weekday.