PDA

View Full Version : cba cba cba

Rye
05-29-2008, 08:06 PM
At the end of the year, I go into epic CBA mode. Especially at the end of my senior year of High School! I have 12 days left, I just want it to end. It's kind of gotten me into a big dilemma, because I picked with a few other people in Chorale to perform at Carnegie Hall. Howeverrrr, the teacher had no rehearsals with us, and basically just threw the music at us and told us to learn it. Which no one could do, so it'll be a huge failure and embarrassment. And now I really don't want to even go, but I'll get skinned alive by my teacher if I skive. But then again, 12 days left of school. Does it really matter if she's mad? And considering all the :skull::skull::skull::skull: she's done to me, it'd be a happy end of the year "SCREW YOU!"

It's also hurting me because I'm taking forever to start searching for an office job. All the positions are going to be taken, and I'm just sitting on my bum all lazy. Ughhhhh.

What do you do when you feel like this? Do you feel all lazy and CBA often? :kaoupset:

Shauna
05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm feeling like this now. I have two exams next week, and part of me wants to get them done, but I also really can't be bothered sitting them. But then, I've been feeling like I can't be bothered with school in general for ages. Oh well, I get through it and then when my last exam is done I can finally forget about High School and all the associated crap. :D

XxSephirothxX
05-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Pretty much constantly, though it always gets worse towards the end of a semester or over the summer.

Everyone I knew in high school had senioritis second semester we didn't really even pretend to care. It was pretty much expected we weren't going to do a damn thing. And we didn't.

Balzac
05-29-2008, 08:19 PM
I started turning Alice's lovely modeling pics into zombie Alice's. I'm not sure she's even seen them yet... That's what I did anyway, now I'm back in the mood for working.

Bunny
05-29-2008, 08:22 PM
You should go because it could come back to bite you in the ass if you don't. :P

I'm always like this.

DK
05-29-2008, 08:36 PM
cba sums up my life perfectly tbh

Zeldy
05-29-2008, 09:06 PM
It feels like I completed my GCSE last week, but I haven't, I still have 7 exams left. I've had a week off for Wit that I could have used to revise like hell, and I haven't looked over my notes once. I cbaaa xD

Dynast-Kid
05-29-2008, 09:10 PM
What's a CBA?

Breine
05-29-2008, 09:17 PM
CBA = Could Be Arsed?

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't... it's couldn't! I knew that :mog:

rubah
05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
no, it can't.

Peegee
05-29-2008, 09:51 PM
You should pick and choose what's important. Some stupid recital where nobody practiced is something you cba to attend. However you need a summer job, so get out there and find something :D

cloud21zidane16
05-30-2008, 12:03 AM
The other week i had some IT coursework due in that was worth most of the marks for the entire year, id just been messing around with friends and the internet a lot during class:) everyday i was like cba ill do it tommorow then suddenly there was only 5 days till it was due, i had to work my ass off at home till 5 in the morning on the last day:p
Now i got some study leave time off but ive only got 1 exam left anyway so im happy:D

escobert
05-30-2008, 03:27 AM
i always cba :D

I Took the Red Pill
05-30-2008, 03:50 AM
cba for life.

seriously.

Momiji
05-30-2008, 04:25 AM
I had Senioritis back when I was a freshman in high school. :D

Now that I've been out of school for 3 months now, I cba to do anything at all. xD

o_O
05-30-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm posting here because I cba. :p

Madame Adequate
05-30-2008, 04:43 AM
yeah ill post a proper reply later

edit no she doesnt pg dont tell her that ill have less time to hang with her baw ;;

Blue Harvest
05-30-2008, 07:27 AM
cba sums up my life perfectly tbh

Jimsour
05-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Been in a very epic cba mode since my last exam, a month ago.

I wake up and do fuck all most of the day. Or sit in the pub all day. But can't do that now theres no football on.

CBA doing anything more stimulating.

duckie
05-30-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm posting here because I cba. :p

Madame Adequate
05-30-2008, 02:16 PM
I've just been hit with a task of very minor inconvenience and I still cba.

Old Manus
05-30-2008, 02:35 PM
This is like being at Fools Gold

Jess
05-30-2008, 05:07 PM
I cba to go to work, but I still will because I wants the monies. :(

Rye
05-30-2008, 06:52 PM
This is like being at Fools Gold

Oh christ. xD Sorry man, I hate myself for starting this now. *wrists*

The Unknown Guru
05-30-2008, 07:37 PM
When I feel like this (i.e. every moment of my life), I just sit around and make sarcastic remarks until someone tells me to do something. When that happens, I usually hide for about an hour then start sitting around again. Basically, people CBA to make me do things. My laziness is superior.

Peegee
05-30-2008, 08:53 PM
yeah ill post a proper reply later

edit no she doesnt pg dont tell her that ill have less time to hang with her baw ;;

wot?

edit: you mean tell her to get a job? Are you mad? xD

Madame Adequate
05-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes that, and yes I am, but not on this matter. xD

Jimsour
05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I've put off re-sending in my passport application for 10 months, it was rejected because of blue ink or something.

I left every piece of coursework I had to do until the night before. Every single piece.

I went to bed at 7pm on sunday because I was bored and couldn't be arsed staying up.

I couldn't be arsed to take the bin out and waited until someone else done it.

That, is cba. :(

smittenkitten
05-31-2008, 12:11 AM
I am feeling this right now, I've got one week left of College and can't be bothered with it anymore. I know it's the end but the college, teachers and everything is crap. I'm just sick of not being taught anything, I mean isn't that the reason I WENT to college in the first place!? Well after this I'm going to be so lazy apart from work at the end of the week. I am goign to sleep in really late for about 2 weeks then have fun. ^__^