PDA

View Full Version : Piercings!

Proxy
05-31-2008, 06:09 AM
I just got my nipples pierced like 2 weeks ago. My lip and eyebrow are done also! And I've been thinking about ears and nose, either nostril or septum.

who all here has any piercings and where? why or why not?

Shlup
05-31-2008, 06:12 AM
I like naturalness.

Momiji
05-31-2008, 06:49 AM
The thought of me impaling myself for decorative purposes...not pleasant. No piercings for me.

Queenie*24
05-31-2008, 06:57 AM
Heh, might as well have someone else from the "pro-piercing" side put in their two pesos. I'm definitely more tame though. I've got two piercings in each ear lobe but I'm striving for more. (I have a huuuge fetish for the long dangley earrings...chandeliers, hoops...anything big...and shiny.) Nose rings can be cute if they're the little studs. As far as the eyebrow, lip and nips go...I'm balls NOT to the wall.

Shlup
05-31-2008, 07:05 AM
I'm not anti-piercing per se, I just wouldn't do it. I do like the look of piercings on others just fine, it's just not for me. I got my ears pierced when I was 12 and haven't worn earrings since I was 14.

Aerith's Knight
05-31-2008, 07:08 AM
God, piercings are for the most part disguisting. I'm almost hurling thinking about the 80yo grannies and granpa's with tattoos and piercings that will walk around in 30 years.

I just dont get whats so great about it.. is it the bad guy/girl look? The same thing as why people start smoking?

Because tbh piercings on a girl are the biggest turn-off ever. Makes her look manly, and thats not what i look for in a woman

Rantz
05-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Like AK says, piercings always seem kinda gross if you happen to get near them. And I'm not much for material decorations of the body, anyway.

Blue Harvest
05-31-2008, 09:52 AM
I'd consider getting my bottom lip pierced, but that's about it.

Breine
05-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I like naturalness.

I do too, but piercings can also look really, really, really good. Of course it's not for everyone, and so it depends on the person.

I haven't got any myself, but I've thought about getting my left ear pierced. But yeah, I've never actually done anything about it. I'm not sure whether it'll suit me.

rubah
05-31-2008, 10:03 AM
I've heard titty piercings make them a lot more sensitive for a long time (forever?) afterwards. Have you found that to be the case for you? I think it was mostly directed towards women, but maybe it applies to men also.

I have my ears pierced. It was the second most excruciating event of my life.

(first: wire through the foot
third: wasp sting)

Jess
05-31-2008, 03:02 PM
I've had my belly button and nose pierced, but they've both recently closed up. I'm sad about my belly button piercing closing up because it was pretty~ but I don't miss the nose piercing.

I have 3 piercings in each ear, too but I usually only wear one pair of earrings, if any. :jess:

duckie
05-31-2008, 03:13 PM
I have my ears pierced, but that's it. I'm a big wussy. Needles and stuff like that scare me.

Gogo
05-31-2008, 03:28 PM
I really don't care for piercings, even in the ears. But anywhere BUT the ears is a turn-off. :|

Same with tattoos. Those probably don't look so great when you're fifty years older and your tattoo now says something different.

Rye
05-31-2008, 03:30 PM
I have two piercings on each ear. Looking to get a third piercing soon on one ear.

I probably wouldn't get anything else piercing, because I don't have the look for it.

Araciel
05-31-2008, 03:31 PM
I've never been pierced. rawr.

Madame Adequate
05-31-2008, 03:31 PM
I like the look of piercings, but they're very irritating to me, so I have none now. I used to have an ear piercing though. Until some bitch and school tore it out and I got blamed :monster: Because she was a girl you see.

Levian
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Eh, it's not for me. The only things I could ever consider piercing are my bulldog-looking forehead wrinkles, or I guess I could always pierce my soul, or something.

Zeldy
05-31-2008, 03:54 PM
I have my ears pierced, but on my birthday this month, I'm planning on getting another piercing, I'm just not sure where. My parents said they'd go mad if I got anywhere on my face pierced, which is what I really really want to do :(

Getting my ears pierced was so painful, I was about 10 or 11, and I burst into tears and was like NOOO I DON'T WANT THE OTHER ONE, but they did it anyway. xD

Randgris
05-31-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't really like needles. I dislike that kins of pain. Although some tattoos really turn me on, depends on the person having it. An example would be a wide, tribal, tattoo just above the buttocks.

Misfit
05-31-2008, 04:42 PM
10 earrings in my ears (amg five in each), i want my bellybutton done at some point (hopefully this summer) annnnnd... probably nothing else. except i want just one more in my ears, which is that little piece of ear that i don't remember what it's called. :3

anyways! nose piercings only look cute on girls if it's a small tiny diamond earring, if it's big or a ring it's disgusting. n_n (and just look silly on guys)

cloud21zidane16
05-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Ive got no piercings, theyre just not for me.

Rydia of Mist
05-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow. I'm surprised so many people here are so anti-piercing. Ah well.

I have a captive bead ring in each earlobe, and I also have my tongue pierced. I'd love to have a lip piercing, but my workplaces would probably be none too pleased. Sad.

Balzac
05-31-2008, 06:13 PM
I have my eyebrow pierced, I've been meaning to get more done, but never found the time.

smittenkitten
05-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Just my ears pierced and no more thanks. :p I do want to get some tatoos though. Paw prints up my back or around my ankle. :)

Polaris
05-31-2008, 06:33 PM
nope no piercings ^^ but I woulnd't mind! It's just they're expensive where I live

Avarice-ness
05-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I only have two holes in each ear. Before my husband joined the army he had a nose ring, two ear gauges, a lip ring, and a tounge ring.

Saddly, he had to get rid of them all.

Proxy
05-31-2008, 07:04 PM
I've heard titty piercings make them a lot more sensitive for a long time (forever?) afterwards. Have you found that to be the case for you?

Yes they are sensitive, but not painful sensitive...if that makes sense?
I love piercings they are addicting. anyone that wants more piercings, get your nipples done.

My gf has 10 piercings, labret/mid-bottom lip, bellybutton, and the rest are in her ears.

I have 2 tattoos also, and getting more in the near future. but that's ooc of this thread.

piercings are win! everyone should get atleast one, in my opinion.

DMKA
05-31-2008, 10:23 PM
One in each ear. I don't plan on getting any more.

Shoeberto
05-31-2008, 10:27 PM
Outside of earlobes, I think piercings are pretty disgusting. Like others I don't really see the point in them. And gauging is gross as crap too.

I highly doubt I would ever get a piercing.

DMKA
05-31-2008, 10:29 PM
And gauging is gross as crap too.

Yeah, that's pretty nasty.

Rye
05-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Gauging is gross.

http://www.bodymodforums.com/glossary/images/earparts002antitragus.jpg

Of the piercings above, I'm most interested in the Industrial and the Tragus, but realistically, I'll probably only get a Helix.

Madame Adequate
05-31-2008, 11:08 PM
Gauging can look real cool, imo. ;;

Zeldy
05-31-2008, 11:33 PM
I really like the Scaffold piercing from that picture, but apparently it hurts like hell ;__; anyway, it's the Tragus that I'm planning to get on my birthday, as I'll be 16 and able to do so!

Calliope
05-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I got a couple of piercings about 21 years ago. I screamed my head off, had to be bribed with ice cream, and haven't had any since.

Misfit
06-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Oh, so that's what it is called. Tragus is what I also want done to my ears but have yet to do so, then my ears will be complete. xD

Proxy
06-01-2008, 02:39 AM
I really like the Scaffold piercing from that picture, but apparently it hurts like hell ;__; anyway, it's the Tragus that I'm planning to get on my birthday, as I'll be 16 and able to do so!
my buddy puked when he got his done. I guess it was too much for his body.

Oh, so that's what it is called. Tragus is what I also want done to my ears but have yet to do so, then my ears will be complete. xD
my gf has both done, and i've only seen personally 2 people with it, her, and my piercer.

i want to do that, but i should get my ears pierced first, that would be a good place to start, methinks.

Gogo
06-01-2008, 04:51 AM
If I'd ever get a piercing (which I won't) I'd want my ears to be chained to my nose, which would then be chained to my nipples. All three of them. :p

DarkLadyNyara
06-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Right now, I just have my ears pierced. However, once I get a steady income, I'll probably go for tragus and helix piercings on my ears. Also, I want to get eyebrow and naval piercings. And possibly my nipples. (Not all at once, of course) What can I say? I'm a masochist. :D

Proxy
06-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Right now, I just have my ears pierced. However, once I get a steady income, I'll probably go for tragus and helix piercings on my ears. Also, I want to get eyebrow and naval piercings. And possibly my nipples. (Not all at once, of course) What can I say? I'm a masochist. :D

if you get it all at once, your piercer will be very impressed. trust me.

mine was when i got my nips done. he was saying how when he did his, he turned white, cold and nearly passed out, and i didn't even flinch.

Breine
06-01-2008, 01:18 PM

I think so too.

Raebus
06-01-2008, 01:47 PM
All piercings look disgusting.

General Tso
06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Up to about a year ago I had about 30 some piercings in my face and ears alone, as well as a number of surface piercings, needless to say I became tired of being a pincushion and took all of them out. It might be a lot of people's cup of tea, but I like being natural.

Shiny
06-01-2008, 10:07 PM
My mother got my ears pierced when I was one, so I had no say so in the matter. Presently, I only really wear earrings for special occasions.

VoodooChild
06-01-2008, 10:47 PM

I think so too.

I have 5mm flesh holes in both my ears. I have bright pink UV flesh tunnels in at the moment :D

duckie
06-02-2008, 01:15 PM
There are a lot of very masochistic people on here.....

Chunk
06-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Sadly it's been a good 5 years since my piercings have all gone way of the dodo..

Got the 2 in the ears first, then went to the eyebrow and hit the tongue for the last one. Then finishing school and starting work, the piercings slowly disappeared.

As long as the piercings are taken care of and don't get infected, all is good.

rubah
06-02-2008, 05:16 PM
My mother got my ears pierced when I was one, so I had no say so in the matter. Presently, I only really wear earrings for special occasions.

how does that make you feel?

Shauna
06-02-2008, 05:59 PM
All piercings look disgusting.

Which is why you want your ear pierced, right? ;)

But, I have nothing pierced, and I don't plan to do so either.

Relapse
06-03-2008, 06:55 AM
i would just like an ear piercing. anything other than that looks weird.

ValkyrieWing
06-03-2008, 06:58 AM
I have a total of 3 sets of ear pericings...though 1 of them healed closed so i really wear only 5 earrings at a time. If i lose more than 40 lbs i MIGHT consider getting my navel...thats doubtful tho.

Mo mom has a total of 15 ear peircings, and each of them hold personal significance.

Shiny
06-03-2008, 07:40 PM

how does that make you feel?
It makes me feel like a natural woman.