PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Street Station :O

Baloki
06-01-2008, 09:01 AM
BBC NEWS | England | London | Tube drinks party sparks mayhem (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7429638.stm)

Thousands of people have marked the banning of alcohol on London transport with a party that ended with arrests, assaults and cancelled trains.

Drinkers, many in fancy dress, gathered on Tube trains and station concourses in a last celebration before the ban came into force at midnight.

But police said what should have been a fun event came to an "unfortunate" end.

Six Tube stations were closed, while police made 17 arrests. Six assaults were reported on Tube staff and police.

There were also numerous reports of damage to Tube trains, which led to suspended services.

Can you believe the trouble Psy starts when he's bored?

41-Inches-Wide
06-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow, that's when he's bored? What happens when he feels hyperenergetic and wants to create havoc? :kaoclove:

crono_logical
06-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I was just reading that earlier :p The picture of the overcrowded Liverpool Street station looked amusing :p

Didn't realise there was such a ban coming in until I was on the underground last Thursday, since I rarely use public transport now anyway - I mostly cycle :p

Cz
06-01-2008, 01:29 PM
I wish I'd been around for this. Would have been lots of fun.

You can still drink underground, of course. You've just got to take it to the sewers.

Blue Harvest
06-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Sounds like my last house party :tongue:

Wow, that's when he's bored? What happens when he feels hyperenergetic and wants to create havoc? :kaoclove:

9/11 :monster:

Psychotic
06-01-2008, 02:31 PM
What, arresting drunk and violent people? It's my job, man, it's not something I do for kicks you know.