PDA

View Full Version : Funny honey

BarelySeeAtAll
06-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Right, well i dont know if i was meant to have done it or not but quite a while back i managed to get into the honeybee inn and i was just wondering (er...where the newspaper boy was...NO NO I WASNT) what all that stuff ta do with th president and why cloud was seeing holograms again (i know, i know..he was being screwed up again)

BUT WHY!!!! SHEEP...NEED...ANSWERS :eek:

ta :greenie:

Relapse
06-03-2008, 04:10 AM
english please?

Vyk
06-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Cloud enjoys a good hit of acid whenever around the strip scene

Or any scene

MJN SEIFER
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Right, well i dont know if i was meant to have done it or not but quite a while back i managed to get into the honeybee inn and i was just wondering (er...where the newspaper boy was...NO NO I WASNT) what all that stuff ta do with th president and why cloud was seeing holograms again (i know, i know..he was being screwed up again)

I don't know what the stuff with the presedent is about, (aside for some subtle hints to the Promised Land?), but the "Hologram" wasn't a Hologram, you'll find out the point of these weird scenes much later (It's a spoiler, I'm not telling.:p)

Cleric
06-07-2008, 03:34 AM

Shady men do shady things????? Just a thought

Heath
06-09-2008, 08:49 PM
I think the president thing was supposed to a mildly humorous look at sleazy politicians, nothing more. I don't think it's a serious plot point, just put in there for a bit of a laugh (hence why you can read the whisperings of his... er... 'staff').

MJN SEIFER
06-10-2008, 01:19 PM
I think the president thing was supposed to a mildly humorous look at sleazy politicians, nothing more. I don't think it's a serious plot point, just put in there for a bit of a laugh (hence why you can read the whisperings of his... er... 'staff').

You're probably right, it just seams weird that it has, some vague sounding Ancients/Promised Land remarks...