PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Play Too Much ___ When...

Evastio
06-02-2008, 07:07 PM
It's been a while since I've made a non-serious thread. Probably because I've been finding them more annoying than funny lately...

Anyways, in this thread make funny jokes about what happens when you play too much of a game/game series. Like:

- You know you play too much Super Smash Bros. Brawl when you scream to your sick grandma in the hospital "You must recover!!!"
- You know you play too much Halo when hearing about angels with Halos make you think of the XBox game and not the gold ring things that go on the head that angels usually have
- You know you play too much Mario games when they start saying "Please kill me" instead of "Press Start". (taken from some site)

So can you guys think of any funny ones?

ljkkjlcm9
06-02-2008, 07:09 PM
You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when you scream OBJECTION all the time.

THE JACKEL

NeoCracker
06-02-2008, 09:46 PM
You know you've played to much Smash Bros when you Scream "Falcon Punch" after while you hit a man in the face.

KentaRawr!
06-02-2008, 09:59 PM
As they say on Gamefaqs, "When you make this topic".

Anyway, you know you play too much Tetris when you see falling blocks when you close your eyes.

Madame Adequate
06-02-2008, 10:20 PM
You know you play too much WoW when you dream about comments by other players on your WoW blag.

Levian
06-02-2008, 10:27 PM
You know you play too much Resident Evil when you mix basil and red roses at any given opportunity.
You know you play too much Silent Hill when you get injured and refuse to go to the Hospital.
You know you play too much Resident Evil 4 when you assume junk can be sold at a high price as long as it's sparkly.
You know you play too much GTA when you're in jail.

Evastio
06-03-2008, 03:02 AM
- You know you play too much Super Smash Bros. when you think striking yourself with thunder is good for recovering against sicknesses.
- You know you play too much Pokemon when you're suprised at how easily you caught a cold without using False Swipe on it.
- You know you play too much Bomberman when you start thinking balloons are evil.

Dolentrean
06-03-2008, 03:15 AM
You know you play to much Mario when you have to run from the park service for jumping on a turtle >.>

Ramza Beoulve
06-03-2008, 04:59 AM
You know you play to much Mario when you see red mushrooms and you think you'll grow up in seconds.
You know you play to much Megaman X when you see Sigma in algebra, and you want to destroy it with your buster.
You know you play to much Castlevania when you see a Cross and you want to use it as a boomerang.
You know you play to much Donkey Kong when you take a barrel and you want to throw it to someone.
You know you play to much Metroid when you see dinosaurs in a museum and you think they are Space Pirates.

Strawberry_Mew
06-03-2008, 07:47 AM
You Know You Play Too Much We <3 Katamari When Your Driving And All You Think About is Hey I Should Be Big Enough to Roll That Up <3

Nifleheim7
06-03-2008, 07:08 PM
You know you played too much Tekken when your left thumb starts to hurt.

Vermachtnis
06-03-2008, 07:44 PM
You know you play too much Mana Khemia when you run out of salt and try to remember the recipe to make it.

You know you've played too much of any RPG when you start looking for a save point.

Elite Lord Sigma
06-03-2008, 08:09 PM
You know you've played too much Fire Emblem when you attempt to perform Aether during a fencing match.

Masamunemaster
06-03-2008, 08:09 PM
you know youve played to much Resident Evil 4 when you go to see The Strangers and you see the guy with the mask and say: "Wheres his chainsaw", or...: "dude you should know that a shot from the shotgun wont kill him"

lol

KH-Cloudy
06-04-2008, 02:39 AM
You know you play too much DotA when you know every build for every character.

Gilghamut
06-04-2008, 09:26 AM
You know you play too much Half-Life 2 when you want a head crab for a pet.

Old Manus
06-04-2008, 11:23 AM
You know you've played FFX-2 too much just as you plunge the knife deep into your heart

Tavrobel
06-04-2008, 01:46 PM

I bet you've never heard of Necrobook SB.

You play too much KHII when you understand what the implications of a SoraxRoxas relationship entails.
You play too much Diablo II. There is no when.

Monkey4Soul
06-04-2008, 04:09 PM
You play too much Diablo II. There is no when.

Yes.

You know you play OoT too much when

you hum the treasure music while opening presents

you roll on the ground and say it makes you go faster

you carry everything above your head

you use a sword to cut grass instead of a lawnmower.

Dr. Acula
06-06-2008, 06:27 AM
You know you've played too much Fire Emblem that when you stand next to someone you're wondering if you'll have a Support Conversation with them.

Hambone
06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
You know you've played too much Final Fantasy when you've actually beaten it.

.:kerrod:.
06-06-2008, 10:57 AM
you know you've played too much x-box 360 when you take it out of the box and switch it on for the first time, OH NO HE DIDN'T! :bigsmile:

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2008, 02:50 AM
I hate to say it but the following are actually true for me...

You know you played too much GTA when you're out driving and you see a pedestrian on the curve and you almost jump the curve to run over them...

You know you play too much Persona 3 when you start referring to your friends as Social Links and talk to other Persona 3 fans about how your time spent together has raised your Social Link level...

You know you play too much MGS when you see a cardboard box and you have an urge to walk around in it...

This one is a variation of one someone else came up with but its too funny to ignore...

You know you've played too much of any game when you start to have "those dreams" bout your favorite character (you know the one where they're naked on a bed with silk sheet, and you have a bottle of massage oil... you know the one ;)) when suddenly, as the dream starts to get really good; your favorite character stops and says to you, "Don't you think this obsession with me has gone a little too far?"

Shoeberto
06-10-2008, 02:53 AM
You know you play too much Splinter Cell when you start judging lights for whether or not you'd be able to shoot them out.

(this actually happened to me)

KoShiatar
06-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Actually happened to me:
You know you play too much Resident Evil 4 when every time you hear the noise of a motorbike around you you start looking around for the guy with the chainsaw.

Jowy
06-18-2008, 05:21 PM
You know you play too much WoW when you dream about comments by other players on your WoW blag.

I say "WTB" IRL sometimes. :aimcry:

Breine
06-19-2008, 09:02 AM
You know you played too much Tekken when your left thumb starts to hurt.

So true, so true.

Arc_Master_14
06-19-2008, 10:57 AM
You know you play too much pokemon when This is your high school graduation speech (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1814306)

Germ Hamee
06-19-2008, 11:04 AM
You know you play too much Silent Hill when you get injured and refuse to go to the Hospital.

lol

You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid when you feel naked at the grocery store without a radar to tell you where employees are.

You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid when you feel the need to know where anyone is.

Which probably means I need to lay off the games for a few days.

Levian
06-19-2008, 11:18 AM
You know you've played too much Super Mario Bros. 1 when you jump at high speed towards a flag pole with your legs spread.

Momiji
06-19-2008, 04:37 PM

You play too much KHII when you understand what the implications of a SoraxRoxas relationship entails.

That must not be much... I played KHII until I leveled up all of my drives and beat the game, and I know what a SoraxRoxas relationship entails. :D

You play too much of any game when you change your personality to match your favorite character's personality.

Dragonface
06-28-2008, 12:32 AM
You know you play too much Dead or Alive Games when every woman's breast you see will bound up and down no matter what the ladies were doing.

Brennan
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
You know you play too much Fire Emblem when you buy an iron sword and it turns into a rapier when you use it

ValkyrieWing
06-30-2008, 11:57 PM
You know you've played too much DDR when you start seeing arrows in your dreams.

You know you've played too much Fire Emblem when you look across a room with a tiled floor and decide the fridge is outside your movement range.

redxiiii
07-01-2008, 01:09 AM
You know you have played too much Dirge of Cerberus...when the game begins...awful game..just... just...awful.

Vermachtnis
07-01-2008, 01:32 AM
You know you have played too much Harvest Moon when you make friends by holding gifts over your head and running through town before giving it to them.

Ramza Beoulve
07-01-2008, 02:32 AM
You know you have played too much Metal Gear Ac!d when you want to use a card for walking to the grocery store.

You know you have played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when you start to think in the flavor of any animal you come across.

Masamunemaster
07-01-2008, 06:05 AM
You know you have played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when you start to think in the flavor of any animal you come across.

did it:D