PDA

View Full Version : Clumsy

Zeldy
06-03-2008, 05:20 PM
So yesterday I was chasing my cat in the garden, and I ran into the wooden prop we use to hold up the washing line. It snapped in two, cutting me on the arm (:() and as it was a washing line, there were clothes on it, and I somehow ended up getting a clothing peg in my eye. So I was in much pain, I had mascara running all the way down on my face xD

So today I fell off the school bus. I actually fell off it, I wasn't even off the top step and I just slipped or lost my step or something, I don't even know; I landed on my knees. I just got up and walked away swiftly. I only looked down at it later to see blood running down my leg.

I wonder what I'll do tomorrow..

Are you clumsy? xD tell tell!

Araciel
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I am a very adroit and aware individual. I don't think I've ever been clumsy while sober, although once I did spill a beer whilst I was intoximicated.

Shauna
06-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I am pretty clumsy. Danielle could tell you all about it. :( When she was here, my Dad got us a KFC. I managed to knock her burger onto the floor, and then later on in the evening, we had glasses of cola. I spilled them all over the floor. It was just an evening of fail. :D

cloud21zidane16
06-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Nope im never clumsy but my friend is, everything he touches he breaks, knocks over, ruins etc:D It gets annoying:rolleyes2

Vermachtnis
06-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm very clumsy. My old roommate won't let me live it down that one time I tripped over a bright orange warning fence cover thingie. Glad he wasn't there that one time in 10th grade when I fell down standing still.

smittenkitten
06-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I am pretty clumsy. Danielle could tell you all about it. :( When she was here, my Dad got us a KFC. I managed to knock her burger onto the floor, and then later on in the evening, we had glasses of cola. I spilled them all over the floor. It was just an evening of fail. :D

That was the funniest thing ever watching my lettuce fly up into the air. :p

I am sooo clumsy. I think I was just born clumsy or something. Daniel is scared of my clumbsyness. :p I spilt tea all over my keyboard last week and today I was carrying a box of cookies and I dropped them all over the floor. :(

Rantz
06-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I've tripped over the charging cable to my DS twice since I bought it a week ago. I am ever so thankful for things that don't break at first impact.

Dynast-Kid
06-03-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm really clumsy too. This year, for example, I would always trip over something in my 1st period math class almost everyday! Someone's foot, or a backpack, a chair....So much tripping! I'm just...really energetic and clueless, and I just...fall all the time! But I always manage to laugh it off, even when i'm really embarassed (like the day I tripped in front of the entire english class).

It bothers me when girls think it's cute to be clumsy and helpless, and that it makes the boys like them.

rubah
06-03-2008, 05:40 PM
sometimes yeah.

dynast-kid is clumsy because he keeps double posting xD

Sergeant Hartman
06-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Never chase your cat, just get them with a supersoaker.

Dynast-Kid
06-03-2008, 05:44 PM
sometimes yeah.

dynast-kid is clumsy because he keeps double posting xD

I was hoping no one would notice! xD

Raebus
06-03-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm too perfect to be clumsy.

Freya
06-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm extremely clumsy. Like you Zeldy I fall all over the place. I have scars all over me.

Yesterday I was going to hand my friend dice cause we were playing a game and my pants got caught on a loose nail on the table. I fell out of my chair, on the floor, ripping my pants and scraping my leg to hell.

Bunny
06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm not very clumsy although sometimes I run into walls and fall down when I am tired.

Evastio
06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm not as clumsy as I used to be.

I was actually really clumsy in the past. Back then I managed to cut myself with a microphone during a speech in front of a lot of people. Good thing the audience didn't notice. :sweat:

Jess
06-03-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm so clumsy it's unreal. I've always got bruises on my legs and arms from bumping into things and falling over.

At work on Saturday I managed to cut my thumb open whilst slicing fruit for the drinks. Also, whilst I was cleaning the drink holders I managed to knock a few with my arm, dispensing vodka and gin all over the place. Oops! :jess:

Peegee
06-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Damnit James just say you have a dex modifier of +6 next time >: (

I'm usually not clumsy. If you've ever watched me dance seriously (this is a rarity now as I've become exponentially facetious over the years) it's quite a sublime sight. So when I do something like drop dinner on the floor or have to juggle a cup I lost control over, it's funny.

Blue Harvest
06-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I used to think I was clumsy, but reading all your stories makes me think otherwise :cool:

strawberryman
06-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Only in the morning.

Breine
06-03-2008, 10:13 PM
My clumsiness tends to come in waves, so sometimes I'm really clumsy and other times I'm not at all. It's funny how things work out like that.