PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Avalanche game

leilei
06-04-2008, 05:53 AM
AVALANCHE (http://www.telefragged.com/thefatal/ava)

Thought i'd post this here. Enjoy :)

p.s. i didn't make it

Big D
06-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Looks fascinating - I'll definitely check it out, assuming my computer can handle it. It's neat how the character models are consistent with the style of the game's FMV scenes, and it's cool to see opponents and monsters from the original game too.

Can't find the system requirements anywhere on that site, or the game's filesize, which is a nuisance:(

TheSpoonyBard
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM
The .zip is around 275MB.

ReloadPsi
06-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Man, I love fangames when they don't suck!

Whatever you do, don't point a UV torch at my crotch until I've changed my pants, okay?

cloud21zidane16
06-05-2008, 11:08 PM
This looks quite good:)

Heath
06-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Looks pretty neat. It's an interesting idea; particularly the fact that they've taken the idea of an FFVII sequel whilst keeping many of the graphics and characters the same as the original game. Not sure if I'll play it properly, but it looks like it's worth giving it a whirl.

Momiji
06-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Looks fascinating - I'll definitely check it out, assuming my computer can handle it. It's neat how the character models are consistent with the style of the game's FMV scenes, and it's cool to see opponents and monsters from the original game too.

Can't find the system requirements anywhere on that site, or the game's filesize, which is a nuisance:(

For installation instructions, please take a look at the Instruction Manual after downloading AVALANCHE. A Pentium 4 CPU at 2.0 GHz and a GeForce 7800 or better are recommended for running AVALANCHE at optimal display settings. However, the game will most likely run on a system as low as a Pentium 3 CPU at 1.0 GHz and a GeForce 2 or better in its worst display mode. If you have trouble running AVALANCHE, take a look at the performance troubleshooting section of the Instruction Manual.

I think that's as close to requirements as you're going to get. I'm downloading it now, just to see if it works.

EDIT: Okay, I just tested it out, and I have to say the graphics are very nice on my computer, and I have a GeForce 8400M GS card, and an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (1.83 GHz). I ran it on 1440x900 resolution as well, and it looks very nice. You may have to play around with the keyboard setup to make it easier to play, however.