PDA

View Full Version : crazy card tricks?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-05-2008, 09:37 PM
anyone know any card tricks to share? im really interested now after seeing my teachers trick, listen

he told my class to pick a teacher who is likely to have some soda..........so we picked some random teacher, she had some and told her we will be picking it up in a few minutes, then he opened a brand new deck, shuffled and picked out a random kid in the class to tell him to stop shuffling, then he showed us that card, and picked a random kid to sign it, then he shuffled it again, and the card was gone!, then the whole class swarmed the other teachers class (3 minute run) and the card was in the bottle!!!!! the same card with the signature!!! THERE WAS A DAMM CARD IN THE DAMM BOTTLE WTH

i want to learn how to do that =/

Momiji
06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Like most good card tricks, there was probably plenty of planning ahead for it. The chances of someone being able to do that randomly are zero to none.

Shoeberto
06-05-2008, 09:52 PM
A guy a year below me was amazing at card tricks. My favorite to see him do was the Stigmata, where he would like rip up the card or do something to get rid of it, but he'd rub his arm and the number of your card would appear in red (like the skin had been magically irritated in the shape of the number).

His crowd control ability was aces too; lots of jerks who didn't appreciate the mystery of his performing art would be like "I WANNA SEE THAT AGAIN" "HOW DO YOU DO IT" and he could fend them off without even blinking. Pretty cool guy tbh.

Lawr
06-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I can do this one trick where you pick a card, I let you put it back then I lay them out and your card will be face-up.

Quindiana Jones
06-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I can do a few card tricks. Like the Jacks running to the top one.

leader of mortals
06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
I will tell you my prized card trick. Someone at school showed it to me and didnt tell me how to do it but I figured it out.

All you need to do is look at the bottom card. Tell them to pick that card. Then look at that card. Tell them to pick that card. And once more. Then say you will pick that card and pick the bottom. It would be like this.

The 7 of clubs is on the bottom. tell them to pick the 7 of clubs. They pick the 5 of diamonds. Tell them to pick the five of diamonds. they pick the queen of hearts. Tell them to pick the queen of hearts. they pick the 4 of spades. say you will pick the 4 of spasdes and take the 7 of clubs off the bottom. Then show the cards. Yay!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-07-2008, 02:12 AM
I can do this one trick where you pick a card, I let you put it back then I lay them out and your card will be face-up.

wth!!! how!!! :confused::eek::confused: