PDA

View Full Version : *Please read...and help if possible. = 3

Reasoniamalive
06-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi. I have the North American version of this game. I've already beaten the game and gotten everything except the Wyrmhero Blade and that elusive Duranjo. I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find some created Gameshark codes for getting all the weapons.

AGAIN: I've already beat the game...multiple times. I'm not seeking to cheat for the hell of it. I've looked on several websites and only found one sight that looked like it would work...but didn't . 77 Anyway, this is the website I found it on: Final Fantasy XII Gameshark Codes (http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/final_fantasy_xii/gameshark_codes.html)

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

BTW: I have Gameshark version 3.1...but would be willing to upgrade if someone can confirm that they have codes that actually work. ^^ Thanks.

I'm patient...and am not trying to double post; I just don't know how many days you have to wait to repost when no one's responded...

o_o;

It's never really an option, even after several days have past. - Flying Mullet

Ouch!
06-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Gameshark and other similar "cheating" devices are generally frowned upon here, as far as I've noticed. If you're not getting responses, it's probably because a majority of the member base doesn't seem to use them.

Maybe it's just me, but if the only things you can't get are the Wyrmhero Blade (why would you even waste your time?) or the Duranjo... I don't really think there's any value in cheating to obtain them. Things like the Wyrmhero Blade are superfluous to begin with--by the time you get it, you've already beaten everything that it might actually help you defeat.

The only value to either weapons at this point is if you're a completionist. I'm not quite sure why, after putting in all the work to get everything else, you'd stop so short of the goal.

Reasoniamalive
06-08-2008, 11:13 AM
I don't really think there's any value in cheating to obtain them. Things like the Wyrmhero Blade are superfluous to begin with--by the time you get it, you've already beaten everything that it might actually help you defeat.

o.o I rest my case.

Jessweeee♪
06-08-2008, 06:19 PM
I use Action Replay when I cheat, so I can't help ;_;

Reasoniamalive
06-13-2008, 09:36 AM
I use Action Replay when I cheat, so I can't help ;_;

That's ok...I said I'd be willing to upgrade = 3

Do you has codes? D=

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2008, 01:00 AM
Codejunkies - Cheat Codes for PS2, X-box & Gamecube (http://www.codejunkies.com) is their website last time I checked...they have all of the codes there, plus their products :p