PDA

View Full Version : Explain that with your science!

Peegee
06-06-2008, 03:48 AM
context / topic: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1135/wtfqx5.jpg

ethereal-mind: my brother
pureghetto: duh...it's dr unne
sasurin: my brother's gf

I have no idea what I wanted to say for a topic. Let's wing it.

My brother's deviant art page is pretty sweet. But every time I go on there, I see an endless stream of weeaboos and fangirls. Sometimes I think that my brother, if he were more self assured, could be quite the deviant art e-pimp. He could at least snag his choice of girls from the Toronto area, and there are some cute ones that visit his page. Grumble grumble.

Anyway, towards the bottom of the above jpeg you will notice that when I visited Hong Kong, my hairdo became this source of epic win for me. It was shocking at first and I had to get used to it and to adapt to basically girls disqualifying themselves before I could even talk to them, but anyway, I found out what it was like to have lots of fangirls.

Protip: you can't be too confident with these girls. OMG I did the most simple antics and crushed girls like powder. Oops!

I miss my friends where antics like that don't get awkward pauses. Ugh. Discuss, if you can, instances where you felt that you were on the top of the world, and nothing could stop you. Or discuss, if applicable, whether you have fanboy/girls.

Speaking of fanboy/girls, I'm simultaneously surprised I have fans on this forum and sort of peeved that the girls aren't single. Maybe I should learn to draw stylistically in 'Japanese' 'anime' manner....cuz this hair cut (frank grimes reference) isn't doing it any more. Grumble grumble.

Hambone
06-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Getting accepted to Juilliard. That would be awesome for shiggity.

Tama2
06-06-2008, 02:30 PM
When I 1st held my son, I was on top of the world. Or when I completely smash on people in video games.

Other than that, I use to get punker, goths, misfits, etc... chickas after me.

Then I had a kid.