PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon(July 8th for Wii)

Dragonsoul
06-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Here's another great Square Enix rpg that's coming out this year. I'm happily delighted that I discovered this game and it appears great!
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Fables:_Chocobo%27s_Dungeon)
FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo's Dungeon (http://na.square-enix.com/fffcd/)

Check out the two websites on the game. On the main website you can listen to music from the game! A lot of it is remixed Final Fantasy songs from the past, it's great! Last spring Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales came out for the DS and it also was pretty good.

If I had a Wii I'd check out this game, it seems great! Who's buying this game? :)

Karellen
06-06-2008, 12:15 PM
It looks like they've put a lot money into it then what would be logical for a game with such limited appeal.

JKTrix
06-06-2008, 02:47 PM
I pass, in favour of Shiren the Wanderer. It's been out on the DS for a few months, and I really hope the recently released Wii game comes out in English.

The DS game is a remake of a 1995 SNES game, though it's still more fun to me than other similar games that have come out since. If you manage to enjoy games like Izuna/Pokemon/Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, Shiren will probably exceed what expectations you have of Japanese roguelike games.

Still, I expect Chocobo to do decently. There are fans of the series, and still fans who would buy practically anything with FF. I'm just not interested.

Flying Mullet
06-06-2008, 04:54 PM
*carries off to General Square Enix*

Nifleheim7
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
I will definitely buy this one,but i have to get a Wii first!:p
I really enjoyed Chocobo Tales although i know that the gameplay in this one will be different.

Karellen
06-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Some of the more difficult game elements were removed so that it would appeal to "small children and female" players.
I lolled.