PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Glistening

BarelySeeAtAll
06-06-2008, 10:21 PM
So, who else has heard that Twilight by Stephanie Meyer is coming out ON FILM on the 12-12-08 ??
I cany wait and I have only just finished reading the first of the three books out, but APPARANTLY there is to be a fourth book being released at some point...but never fear am going into Exeter tomorrow and am gonna get the other two books and read read read :P

so, who else is excited about all this?

Breine
06-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I know that it's about vampires and that my ex-girlfriend is a big fan of the books, and is therefore looking forward to the release of the film. That's about it.

She made me watch the trailer to the movie, and I guess it looks okay, but it probably won't be a something I'll watch.

Calliope
06-07-2008, 11:27 PM
The casting is terrible, and I'm still bitter about the ending of the third book. Boohoohoo.

Having said that, I will still take stupid touristy photos outside the Italian restaurant and send them home so that I am the envy of all my librarian friends :love:

ps - *snicker* going to PA to do your badass ballgown shopping ^_^

Darkmage
06-17-2008, 12:33 AM
The casting is terrible, and I'm still bitter about the ending of the third book. Boohoohoo.
^_^

I'll agree with you on that. Whether you thought it was because you also like Jacob more or not, I don't know.

Also, I think I'm going to be the only guy at a Twilight party I've been invited to when the fourth book comes out.