PDA

View Full Version : Would I date you?

ShunNakamura
06-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Too add more fuel to the fires of random quizes is the Dating Quiz!!!!!!

NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!! (http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html)

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Intellectual</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Athletic<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Shy<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Athletic</b> - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Athletic</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Big-Hearted<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Conservative<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Looks like the top three hit what I am looking for about dead on. Not sure if I am being portrayed right(after all I rarely talk politics... at least in person).

Lawr
06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm really not big into Politics. No, I despise Politics, but I guess I don't now.

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Religious</b> - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.<br><b>Conservative</b> - You take a conservative stance on most issues and aren't shy about saying so. Your political views are an important component of who you are.<br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Religious</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Traditional<br>5. Shy<br>6. Practical<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Athletic<br>9. Stylish<br>10. Big-Hearted<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Religious</b> - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.<br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Religious</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Traditional<br>5. Practical<br>6. Conservative<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Athletic<br>9. Stylish<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr></table><br>How To Change The Text To Black: Just use [COLOR*][/] Tags

Avarice-ness
06-10-2008, 12:47 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about his appearance.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.<br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Stylish</b><br><b>2. Intellectual</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Romantic<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Shy<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Romantic</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Outgoing<br>5. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>6. Stylish<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Sensual<br>9. Adventurous<br>10. Big-Hearted<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Me and my husband are actually of moderate political views (meaning borderline liberal and conservative. He really hates a political discussion but doesn't mind having them when brought up, where as I love a political debate.

Other than that, everything on there is pretty spot on for both me and my husband.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-10-2008, 12:58 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Romantic<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Shy<br>9. Practical<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Adventurous</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Intellectual</b><br>4. Sensual<br>5. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>6. Shy<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Funny<br>9. Big-Hearted<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

The Unknown Guru
06-10-2008, 01:05 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are often timid around others, though you will open up when the right person comes along.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Intellectual<br>7. Athletic<br>8. Romantic<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Shy<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Conservative<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Close enough. I think shy is at the top of the list, though.

Laddy
06-10-2008, 01:18 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about her appearance.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Stylish</b><br><b>2. Outgoing</b><br><b>3. Liberal</b><br>4. Religious<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Religious</b> - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.<br><b>Stylish</b> - You cannot put up with someone who is lacking in style. You want an original, someone with flare, someone with good taste.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Religious</b><br><b>2. Stylish</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Romantic<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Intellectual<br>9. Athletic<br>10. Shy<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>
That's so me!

Balzac
06-10-2008, 02:51 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Liberal</b><br><b>3. Sensual</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Practical<br>6. Romantic<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Big-Hearted<br>9. Shy<br>10. Athletic<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You aren't looking for someone who is sexually repressed. You want someone who is adventurous under the covers.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Sensual</b><br>4. Conservative<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Traditional<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Outgoing<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Athletic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Vermachtnis
06-10-2008, 03:07 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Liberal</b><br>4. Romantic<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Practical<br>7. Sensual<br>8. Shy<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Adventurous<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Conservative<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Traditional<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Adventurous<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

fire_of_avalon
06-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Well I don't believe in it because it put funny RIGHT at the bottom of my list.

Yar
06-10-2008, 03:14 AM
I'm out of all of your leagues.

Jojee
06-10-2008, 03:16 AM
This test is terrible. It has stylish as #10 for me! LALALA I can't hear you D=<

Momiji
06-10-2008, 03:31 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are often timid around others, though you will open up when the right person comes along.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Romantic<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Religious<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Liberal<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Adventurous<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Conservative<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Religious<br>7. Adventurous<br>8. Intellectual<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Yep, this test sure hit the nail on the head.

Rye
06-10-2008, 03:39 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Liberal</b><br>4. Funny<br>5. Romantic<br>6. Stylish<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Practical<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw him out of his shell and get to know what he is all about.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Romantic</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Stylish<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Intellectual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Frighteningly accurate. xD Excep for:

Matches:
9. Sensual

Madame Adequate
06-10-2008, 03:46 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Liberal</b><br>4. Funny<br>5. Romantic<br>6. Stylish<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Practical<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw him out of his shell and get to know what he is all about.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Romantic</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Stylish<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Intellectual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Frighteningly accurate. xD

If only I were funny... I'd have the keys to your sex dungeon chastity belt heart.

Caveroamer
06-10-2008, 03:46 AM
<table style="background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68);" cellspacing="1"><tr valign="top"><td style="padding: 5px; width: 400px; background-color: rgb(227, 240, 212);">Your dating personality profile:

Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
Funny - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="padding: 5px; width: 190px; background-color: rgb(227, 240, 212);">Your Top Ten Traits

1. Practical
2. Funny
3. Big-Hearted
4. Liberal
5. Outgoing
6. Adventurous
7. Romantic
8. Traditional
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Athletic
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="padding: 5px; width: 400px; background-color: rgb(188, 216, 238);">Your date match profile:

Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="padding: 5px; width: 190px; background-color: rgb(188, 216, 238);">Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Big-Hearted
2. Funny
3. Conservative
4. Shy
5. Traditional
6. Practical
7. Adventurous
8. Sensual
9. Romantic
10. Athletic
</td></tr></table>
Take the Dating Profile Quiz (http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html) at Would I Date You (http://www.wouldidateyou.com/)

Brennan
06-10-2008, 04:11 AM
Wealth's about my #54th concern :mad:

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Religious</b> - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Liberal</b><br><b>3. Religious</b><br>4. Romantic<br>5. Shy<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Funny<br>10. Practical<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Religious</b> - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Religious</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Shy<br>6. Traditional<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Sensual<br>9. Adventurous<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Namelessfengir
06-10-2008, 04:32 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about her appearance.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Stylish</b><br><b>3. Intellectual</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Outgoing<br>7. Athletic<br>8. Romantic<br>9. Big-Hearted<br>10. Funny<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You aren't looking for someone who is sexually repressed. You want someone who is adventurous under the covers.<br><b>Wealthy/Ambitious</b> - You seek someone with goals, someone to whom success is important. You would like for this person to open up new experiences and opportunities for you.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Adventurous</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Wealthy/Ambitious</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Stylish<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Shy<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Funny<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

good to see that its wrong.... i have no fashion sense, tshirt and jeans always.

Randgris
06-10-2008, 06:09 AM
This is interesting...

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Shy<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Funny<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Funny<br>8. Intellectual<br>9. Outgoing<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Dynast-Kid
06-10-2008, 06:54 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about his appearance.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Stylish</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Practical<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Religious<br>9. Funny<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Sensual<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Funny<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Stylish<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Religious<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Pretty accurate on me! I'd replace Liberal with Adventurous!

But WTF, Conservative? Hmm, switch that with Romantic plz kthx.

Ramza Beoulve
06-10-2008, 07:34 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You know exactly how to melt your date's heart. Romance comes naturally to you and is an important component of any relationship you have.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Romantic</b><br>4. Liberal<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Practical<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Outgoing<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Religious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Practical</b><br>4. Traditional<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Athletic<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Shy<br>9. Conservative<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Pretty much.

Breine
06-10-2008, 09:21 AM
I guess it fits pretty well..

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Sensual</b><br>4. Outgoing<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Practical<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Romantic<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Athletic</b> - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps his body in top shape.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Athletic</b><br><b>3. Outgoing</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Sensual<br>8. Conservative<br>9. Traditional<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Relapse
06-10-2008, 09:57 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about her appearance.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are often timid around others, though you will open up when the right person comes along.<br><b>Conservative</b> - You take a conservative stance on most issues and aren't shy about saying so. Your political views are an important component of who you are.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Stylish</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Practical<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Religious<br>9. Adventurous<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Sensual<br>5. Stylish<br>6. Athletic<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Religious<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Conservative<br></td></tr></table>

NeoCracker
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm liberal with a conservative match? WTF?

I AM liberal, but no way is my match's top ten traits going to involve conservative. :p

Not sure if i'd be the Romantic type though. :P

The only other issue I have with it is telling me I'm traditional. I mean really, WTF?

True, I do think I should be the one footing the bill on dates most of the time, but it's hardly because I'm a man. I just like to treat people. :p

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Liberal</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Romantic<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Shy<br>7. Stylish<br>8. Sensual<br>9. Traditional<br>10. Practical<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Outgoing<br>7. Practical<br>8. Romantic<br>9. Traditional<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Caraliz
06-10-2008, 07:09 PM
this is gay and i didn't agree with any of it.

Peegee
06-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Guys want to date an attractive female. Everything else is negotiable.

I'm so just kidding. She also has to put out. Sheesh.

<3

rubah
06-10-2008, 07:41 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Athletic</b> - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Athletic</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Shy<br>7. Funny<br>8. Practical<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Conservative<br>7. Shy<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Shoeberto
06-10-2008, 07:51 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You know exactly how to melt your date's heart. Romance comes naturally to you and is an important component of any relationship you have.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Romantic</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Shy<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Traditional<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Romantic</b> - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Romantic</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Funny<br>7. Adventurous<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Big-Hearted<br>10. Athletic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

DK
06-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I closed the page as soon as I saw the first thing it said about me was "politics matter to you" 'cause it was obviously faulty. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

Zeldy
06-10-2008, 08:02 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u><color=black>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Stylish</b> - You do not lack for fashion sense. Style matters. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone who doesn't care about her appearance.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.<br><b>Athletic</b> - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Stylish</b><br><b>2. Outgoing</b><br><b>3. Athletic</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Liberal<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Funny<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Athletic</b> - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Athletic</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Shy<br>5. Funny<br>6. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>7. Stylish<br>8. Big-Hearted<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Conservative<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a></color>

:jess:
Wait a minute, "You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.", I'm sure I put seeking: Male, I think xD

Heath
06-10-2008, 09:05 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Wealthy/Ambitious</b> - You know what your goals are and you pursue them vigourously. Achieving success is important to you.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Intellectual</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Wealthy/Ambitious</b><br>4. Athletic<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Practical<br>7. Sensual<br>8. Shy<br>9. Liberal<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Intellectual</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Traditional<br>7. Big-Hearted<br>8. Shy<br>9. Funny<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Yes, I am a totally Conservative person. And extremely athletic. Oh Internet quizzes, you are a window into my very soul.

DK
06-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Remind me of a young Michael Portillo, to tell you the truth.

Levian
06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Liberal</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Romantic<br>6. Practical<br>7. Shy<br>8. Athletic<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Outgoing</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Athletic<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Conservative<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Those top three are in fact very attractive factors to me indeed. :up: Just the first two sentences in the second part sums it up quite nicely actually. :p

Shiny
06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Outgoing</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Liberal<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Athletic<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw him out of his shell and get to know what he is all about.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Funny<br>6. Athletic<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Traditional<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Conservative<br></td></tr></table><br></a>

Wellspring of love? Wtf.

Rantz
06-10-2008, 09:55 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.<br><b>Wealthy/Ambitious</b> - You know what your goals are and you pursue them vigourously. Achieving success is important to you.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Adventurous</b><br><b>3. Wealthy/Ambitious</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Funny<br>6. Shy<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Practical<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Intellectual</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Sensual<br>6. Practical<br>7. Big-Hearted<br>8. Conservative<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Captain Maxx Power
06-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Ah what the hell, why not?

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #000;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Liberal</b><br>4. Intellectual<br>5. Shy<br>6. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>7. Big-Hearted<br>8. Athletic<br>9. Sensual<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Shy</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Conservative<br>5. Intellectual<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Adventurous<br>8. Big-Hearted<br>9. Athletic<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Heath
06-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Remind me of a young Michael Portillo, to tell you the truth.

Oh God.

Oh God no. :(

Shattered Dreamer
06-10-2008, 10:57 PM
<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #444" cellSpacing=1><TR vAlign=top><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 400px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e3f0d4">Your dating personality profile:

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
Wealthy/Ambitious - You know what your goals are and you pursue them vigourously. Achieving success is important to you.</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 190px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e3f0d4">Your Top Ten Traits

1. Athletic
2. Adventurous
3. Wealthy/Ambitious
4. Practical
5. Funny
6. Shy
7. Liberal
8. Intellectual
9. Traditional
10. Big-Hearted
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 400px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bcd8ee">Your date match profile:

Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.
Outgoing - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.
Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 190px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bcd8ee">Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Conservative
2. Outgoing
3. Athletic
4. Traditional
5. Practical
6. Big-Hearted
7. Adventurous
8. Sensual
9. Funny
10. Wealthy/Ambitious
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd love to be Athletic but I'm not really, it got my taste in women sorta right too

Evastio
06-10-2008, 11:08 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Religious</b> - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.<br><b>Conservative</b> - You take a conservative stance on most issues and aren't shy about saying so. Your political views are an important component of who you are.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Religious</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Outgoing</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Athletic<br>7. Big-Hearted<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Funny<br>10. Adventurous<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Practical</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Shy</b><br>4. Traditional<br>5. Religious<br>6. Liberal<br>7. Athletic<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Funny<br>10. Intellectual<br></td></tr></table><br>

This quiz must be defective. I'm definitely not outgoing.

Goldenboko
06-10-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm not much for these type of things, I think people are grown up enough to decide for themselves what type of people to look for :P

Ramza Beoulve
06-11-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm not much for these type of things, I think people are grown up enough to decide for themselves what type of people to look for :P
Who are you and what you did to boko? :mad2:

Goldenboko
06-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Who are you and what you did to boko? :mad2:

...I'm right here ya crackhead :D

Kirobaito
06-11-2008, 01:52 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.<br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Intellectual</b><br><b>2. Liberal</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Stylish<br>5. Big-Hearted<br>6. Religious<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Shy</b> - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.<br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Shy</b><br><b>2. Intellectual</b><br><b>3. Funny</b><br>4. Religious<br>5. Practical<br>6. Adventurous<br>7. Traditional<br>8. Stylish<br>9. Conservative<br>10. Athletic<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Fairly accurate, I guess.

Randgris
06-11-2008, 07:33 AM
I took the test again and this is what I got...

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Shy</b> - You are often timid around others, though you will open up when the right person comes along.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Sensual</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Shy</b><br>4. Liberal<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Practical<br>7. Romantic<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Conservative</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Athletic<br>6. Traditional<br>7. Outgoing<br>8. Sensual<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Intellectual<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

I had a different result for my trait but the same result for my perfect match.

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Adventurous<br>5. Shy<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Funny<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Wealthy/Ambitious<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>2. Conservative</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Practical<br>5. Traditional<br>6. Sensual<br>7. Funny<br>8. Intellectual<br>9. Outgoing<br>10. Stylish<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

I think the second result is what I really am.

Freya
06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.<br><b>Outgoing</b> - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Outgoing</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>6. Intellectual<br>7. Adventurous<br>8. Practical<br>9. Romantic<br>10. Athletic<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Outgoing</b> - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.<br><b>Sensual</b> - You aren't looking for someone who is sexually repressed. You want someone who is adventurous under the covers.<br><b>Conservative</b> - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Outgoing</b><br><b>2. Sensual</b><br><b>3. Conservative</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Adventurous<br>6. Practical<br>7. Intellectual<br>8. Athletic<br>9. Stylish<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

I like sex what can I say?

Blue Harvest
06-11-2008, 12:02 PM
"You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.",

ITT Zeldy comes out of the closet:tongue:

Polaris
06-11-2008, 12:57 PM
erm.... I'm anarchist.... but yeah my bf is funny, really intelligent and extremely kind!^^

<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Liberal</b> - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Liberal</b><br><b>2. Big-Hearted</b><br><b>3. Intellectual</b><br>4. Funny<br>5. Practical<br>6. Romantic<br>7. Sensual<br>8. Adventurous<br>9. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>10. Shy<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Intellectual</b> - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.<br><b>Big-Hearted</b> - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Intellectual</b><br><b>3. Big-Hearted</b><br>4. Shy<br>5. Romantic<br>6. Practical<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Sensual<br>9. Athletic<br>10. Adventurous<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Muhyo
06-11-2008, 03:14 PM
<table cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #444;"><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your dating personality profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.<br><b>Athletic</b> - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #e3f0d4; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Athletic</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Liberal<br>5. Practical<br>6. Outgoing<br>7. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>8. Big-Hearted<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Sensual<br></td></tr><tr valign="top"><td style="width: 400px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your date match profile:</u></b><br><br><b>Funny</b> - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.<br><b>Practical</b> - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.<br><b>Adventurous</b> - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.</td><td style="width: 190px; background-color: #bcd8ee; padding: 5px;"><b><u>Your Top Ten Match Traits</u></b><br><br><b>1. Funny</b><br><b>2. Practical</b><br><b>3. Adventurous</b><br>4. Big-Hearted<br>5. Outgoing<br>6. Athletic<br>7. Conservative<br>8. Wealthy/Ambitious<br>9. Intellectual<br>10. Traditional<br></td></tr></table><br>Take the <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html">Dating Profile Quiz</a> at <a href="http://www.wouldidateyou.com/">Would I Date You</a>

Here we go again...