PDA

View Full Version : My life as a king

qwertysaur
06-10-2008, 06:05 AM
I got this as a gift today, and it is strangely addicting. Does anybody else have this yet?

.:kerrod:.
06-13-2008, 01:46 PM
well i was really looking forward to its release, but it didn't exactly get rave reviews and it's more like the sims than final fantasy :p not that this is a bad thing, i love the sims, but i want a final fantasy :( i will probably buy it in the future, but i read that you also have to pay for extra upgrades and stuff, which is laaaame...still, i don't doubt that it's an awesome game :) have fun

Ezme
06-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I got it a few days ago and am completely adicted! Sad but true... I seem to go onto it for a few mins and end up there for hours! I've never played CC before but I still love it. It is more like the sims with moogles! lol, and i've noticed a few classic names too. The moogle in charge of the airship is called Mogcid! hehe. I got some of the add ones by joining nindento club and converting stars into points so feel like i got it for free (i know i didn't but i feel like I did!)

p.s. this is my first post on here in almost 3 years!

Dignified Pauper
04-25-2009, 02:36 AM
I look forward to its spiritual successor - FFCC: My life as a Dark Lord.

wildthing2022000
05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
I look forward to its spiritual successor - FFCC: My life as a Dark Lord.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A Dark Lord Video Game, Japanese Debut Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48755.html)

Looks like fun.

sdm42393
05-02-2009, 01:40 AM
p.s. this is my first post on here in almost 3 years!

*ultra-gasping* :eek: