PDA

View Full Version : ok

Masamunemaster
06-10-2008, 06:07 AM
so I know this has probably been asked before, but what is the relation of Genisis, Weiss, and Nero?...they have to be connected somehow

oddler
06-10-2008, 07:04 AM
It's probably a horrible, horrible thing that I don't know who any of those people/places/things are.

BG-57
06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
This sounds like Dirge of Cerberus. There's a subforum for questions like this.

I haven't played the game but Weiss is one of the main villains and Nero is one of his flunkies, correct?

Masamunemaster
06-10-2008, 06:15 PM
well I put it here since it had to do with the 2 different games

but is there any relation?

BG-57
06-10-2008, 07:39 PM
The short answer is yes, but I don't know much of the details.

Big D
06-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Genesis was the founder of Deepground, and mentor/"father" to many of its leading members. There's a quote from somewhere in the game, "Those branded with epithets of color are the hellspawn progeny of 'G'." Something like that, anyway. While he's not actually their biological father (as far as we know), Genesis was the originator of the Tsviets.
As for Weiss and Nero... again, they might not actually be brothers in the biological sense, but they're brothers in their closeness. Nero was a monster since birth, controlling that darkness that can destroy any pure life. Weiss seemed to accept and love Nero despite that.

It's interesting that, in the secret ending, Genesis calls Weiss "my brother", suggesting he sees Weiss as more of an equal than an inferior.

Masamunemaster
06-11-2008, 06:03 AM
thank you Big d

I didnt know that Genisis was the founder...oh well now I know and have the knowledge for my playthrough again:D

Big D
06-11-2008, 06:18 AM
Aside from the 'secret ending' and the three G Reports, there are a few tidbits of info about Genesis in the game. If you talk to all the crew aboard the Shera, a couple of them will mention the man known only as "G".

Masamunemaster
06-12-2008, 04:58 PM
yeah I remember something said bout him