PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9 U.K

GrandTheftSteve
06-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Sooo any you guys watching this?
Eughh it was horrible last night We have this wannabe black ghetto girl on there.
HAHA saying all these stupid quotes like
My names alex you remember that,
And 'your simple innit'
Or haha 'You're not ready thats all im saying'

silly cow

anyone watching it?:tongue:

Psychotic
06-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Threads about entertainment belong in The Lounge, mate, so I've moved this one for you. :greenie:

Anyway hahaha yeah I agree with you about Alex. Someone needs to give her a good slap!

Polaris
06-11-2008, 05:00 PM
.... Portugal stopped making big brother on the 4th edition XD People just got sick of it it was the same crap over and over... I don't believe it's nay different in the U.k.

capricious
06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
I kinda saw last nights. I was studying aswell, so all I can recall is a black girl arguing about chips or something... :confused: And Mario and Lisa celebrating with creams. :eep::D

Zeldy
06-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I think it's okay, most of the house mates really annoy me though xD

The really fit one, Dale or something, is from ST HELENS. My TOWN. I really want the Thai girl to win! The one obsessed with cookies ^_^

Dreddz
06-11-2008, 09:41 PM
The blind guy has an advantage over everyone else which I dont think is too fair. People wont nominate him because they will feel guilty. And the public wont vote him out because they feel sympathy for him. He still seems like a nice bloke but he shouldnt be in the house.

Although how anyone behaves in the house never matters as the people who edit the clips together decide who wins.

Breine
06-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Oh God no!

Fortunately it only lasted one or two seasons here in Denmark, and the only funny thing about it was that the winner of the 1st season was called "Dildo Jill".