PDA

View Full Version : Crazy things youve done....

Croyles
06-12-2008, 04:33 AM
I just made a pact with two of my friends. We would play a game of poker, third place has to shave his head completely and get a piercing, second place has to just shave his head, and first place gets to go away freely.
I came second, meaning my head now feels like a babies bottom and extremely strange. I had loads of hair before! I cant believe I lost at hold-em I had 3 jacks and a 5, and my mate had 3 jacks and a pair of 4s.... We calcutalated afterwards and the possiblity of that happening was something like 600 to 1. So obviously I went all in...

Well I just ran out of shampoo so I guess its good... :eep:
I now look like a neo nazi and it doesnt help that im german. Germany's playing in the Euro 2008 tomorrow and I think I will have to watch it indoors...

What are some of the crazy things youve done in your life?

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2008, 04:36 AM
I ran out in front of a car and told it not to listen to Ondore's lies!

...not really, but I wanted to ;_;

oddler
06-12-2008, 05:00 AM
My brother, two cousins, and I made a wager when we were in middle school that the first to fall asleep would get a hefty amount of toothpaste in their mouth. I woke up the next morning with extra minty breath.

Chemical
06-12-2008, 08:11 AM
I invited a homeless chap named Hilton back to my downtown apartment for a bowl of chile with my drunk cousin and I; and he came. T'was the summer of '07 right before his southern migration.

Randgris
06-12-2008, 08:41 AM
The craziest thing I ever did was throw firecrackers at a pile of burning leaves, New year's day of '99. Other than that, watching an R-Rated movie at a moviehouse with some classmates. We almost got picked up by some guy. He tried giving us his number but we ignored him and decided to go home.