PDA

View Full Version : Kishi's not my daddy!

Jojee
06-12-2008, 05:31 AM
Seems he's always trying to tell us what to do! "Don't post in each others accounts" "Use EoFF not EOFF" "Don't grow up" "Take off your clothes" Well guess what, I can do whatever the hell I want! EOFF!

Who's your daddy? What's he like? ;)

Bunny
06-12-2008, 05:32 AM
I have never met my father and it is likely that I never will. Which is a good thing.

oddler
06-12-2008, 05:48 AM
My dad's pretty bum lately. His back's gone downhill so he stays home. (Therefore, your dad can definitely beat up my dad.) He introduced me to guitar, though. :choc2:

Laddy
06-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I agree, Jojee, we must liberate ourselves from the man!!

My dad's a super cool dude.

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2008, 06:04 AM
My dad is into heavy metal and doesn't like the wussy music those damn kids listen to.

So I'm going deaf trying to make the headphones loud enough to hear over his CDs.

Randgris
06-12-2008, 06:08 AM
My dad likes to be in control. He always shouts at us whenever we do something he doesn't like. I hate him. :mad: Sure he gives us what we want but nag at us when we do what we want. He's a dictating tyrant that likes to drink beer when he's on vacation.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KH-Cloudy
06-12-2008, 06:22 AM
I hate my father.

YOU are not my father!

NeoCracker
06-12-2008, 07:30 AM
You're just pissy because Kishi is right. :p

Freya
06-12-2008, 07:31 AM
He's just trying to give you a good structured up bringing. Don't hate kishi.

My daddy treats my siblings and I like employees. Since he's like a boss man at work. It's annoying.

Goldenboko
06-12-2008, 07:37 AM
My daddy treats my siblings and I like employees. Since he's like a boss man at work. It's annoying.

I just seriously connected with that.

rubah
06-12-2008, 07:40 AM
I love my daddy. He kinda looks like this
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/events/besancon/strasbourg/dadmonk.jpg

Fonzie
06-12-2008, 07:41 AM
My father is pretty great, and this thread makes me think how little appreciation I really show him.

Freya
06-12-2008, 07:44 AM

Someone do something, I think GB is hitting on me.

But on sersly note. Joo has boss man daddy too?

Chemical
06-12-2008, 08:09 AM
He's never around when I need him,
Kinda like Kishi.

Breine
06-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I agree with Kishi, it's EoFF :mad2:

Anyway, my papa is pretty great. He's unintentionally funny, laid-back, loves food (and talks about it often) and kinda reminds me of a bear.. he's big and hairy and has a very deep voice :bear:

Rantz
06-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Kishi... he does it out of care, don't you see? :(

Marshall Banana
06-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I have the best daddy in the world.

Muhyo
06-12-2008, 10:39 AM
I have a rather... young father. Not THAT young though. He became a dad at nineteen. Unfortunately, I don't have a decent memory of living with him. He's more like a brother that REALLY loves you. But I do love my father- he's good at most things but lacking with punctuality... He's a great guy overall. He has a better fashion sense than me (lost his father when he was eight, grew up with sister and fashion designer mother).

Blue Harvest
06-12-2008, 11:11 AM
I've never met my father so I have no idea what he's like. If I ever do meet the smegger he owes me 22 years worth of birthday and christmas presents :jess:

Cz
06-12-2008, 11:30 AM
My dad's a nice enough guy, but he fits just about every cliché there is about the baby boomer generation. Everything was much better back when he was a kid, and young people today are spoiled, undisciplined punks. God dammit Dad, can't you just be cool once in a while? :mad:

Quindiana Jones
06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Who is your daddy, and what does he do? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J68fKEHGNg)

Momiji
06-12-2008, 02:22 PM
My dad is hard to satisfy. If I'm not listening to classic rock, he tells me to turn down whatever else I'm listening to, saying it "isn't music". He's also hard to buy for too.

However, I love my dad and I'd be lost without him. I wouldn't be who I am today without him.

DK
06-12-2008, 03:08 PM
My dad is awesome, and Aicha wants to molest him. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

Psychotic
06-12-2008, 03:20 PM
He's bald so I will be bald. :(

Bahamut2000X
06-12-2008, 03:58 PM
If Kishi were my father it would explain a lot.

But alas my father is a strange guy with no social skills who likes to yell a lot. Though he was involved in a shotgun wedding once, so he's got his perks. :monster:

smittenkitten
06-12-2008, 04:13 PM
My father is the head of the house and when you are in his house it's his rules. That's my Dad. :p He can talk for Scotland and he's a calm smart man but his lectures are too boring. :D

Caraliz
06-12-2008, 04:54 PM
kishi is my real-life daddy.

in all our family albums there is a big sticker over his face. ;_;

scrumpleberry
06-12-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't see him much so he buys me things when I do. That's all that matters :tongue:. In other news, he's cleverer than me, better at chess than me, can speak 5 more languages than me, richer than me, shuns anything that isn't classical music, and has a great passion for Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. Which I, uh, still haven't read. I should probably get around to that.

Breine
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
My dad is hard to satisfy. If I'm not listening to classic rock, he tells me to turn down whatever else I'm listening to, saying it "isn't music".

My dad's like that too.. and my mom as well actually. Everything that isn't either Smokie, Eagles, Elton John, Credence Clearwater Revival or something like that is not "real music" or "sounds horrible". I guess it's pretty normal, though, because they're from another generation, and also because my taste in music tends to be quite alternative and indie.

He's bald so I will be bald.

Does that mean you'll eventually lose that beautiful strawberry blonde hair of yours? :(

EDIT: Also, yay! scrumpleberry's back :hat:

Deborah
06-12-2008, 07:55 PM
My dad is great, if it weren't for him my mom would have probably driven me to death already! :D

Peegee
06-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I don't get my dad. He keeps to himself and I'm not sure how 'one of the boys' he can be around his friends, of which I don't see him interacting with often.

But the few times that I do, he's always the center of attention, and when he speaks, everybody listens.

So I think my dad rules.

Shiny
06-12-2008, 09:19 PM
I love my daddy. He kinda looks like this
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/events/besancon/strasbourg/dadmonk.jpg
Your dad seems hard.

My daddy can whoop your daddy's ass cuz he's a bodybuilder in his spare time.

oddler
06-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Your dad seems hard.

I died. :lol:

Breine
06-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Your dad seems hard.

I died. :lol:

xD

Avarice-ness
06-12-2008, 11:22 PM
My dad's pretty laid back and.. crazy.

He's in the oil field as the international sales manager of the middle east and really his only bosses are the Vice President of the company he's in and the president.

Needless to say he makes a nice penny.

Ironically enough, he's crazy.

He's planning to throw an Austin Powers theme'd party for him and his friends at his place in Dubai, He's having a crushed velvet suit just like Austin Powers' tailor made for him. Thinking of him in a suit like that.. terrifies me.

He's pretty humble though, regardless of his money he was bankrupt and homeless for 4 years, in rehab for drinking among other things. So really for him, he'd rather pay off his debts before he buys frivolous things.

He also takes the mindset in life that "If things happen, it's pointless to spend energy getting angry at things you can't change," so really not to much gets to him. When my sister told him she was pregnant ten years ago he didn't talk to her for 2 weeks, when my sister told him I was pregnant he just basically asked if I was doing okay, if me and my husband were getting married, and to make sure I go to my doctors appointments. She was actually very very very bothered and confused by his lack of "OMG. :mad2:"

He's an extremely hard worker, he has no problem working 13 hour+ days to provide for his family or even just if someone on a rig needs his help installing a part or even just getting a rig part in.

If you can't tell, I have mad respect and love for my dad even if for a while our relationship was estranged.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/381878638111_0_ALB.jpg

My daddy catches really scarry fishies in the persian gulf!

theundeadhero
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Kishi is my "daddy", and my real-life daddy is totally awesome.

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2008, 12:30 AM
No, Kishi is definitely your daddy.

My Daddy is better than all of your daddies. Sry.

Jojee
06-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Okay, maybe Kishi is my daddy :3

Jess
06-13-2008, 01:02 AM
My daddy is awesome. :love:

Hambone
06-13-2008, 01:35 AM

Me three.

Lawr
06-13-2008, 02:10 AM
My dad sucks.

Avarice-ness
06-13-2008, 01:08 PM
I loves my daddy.

He hides offline on Yahoo messenger so people don't annoy him but then when you get in trouble he still yells at you out of no where. xD

I wasn't even in trouble, I'm just awake earlier than normal. ; ;

Gah, and then he says he has to go, we say bye and I assume he's gone ('cause he's appearing offline) and then he's all "LOL I'M NOT REALLY GONE, I'm going to ask you questions you've already answered because I forgetted"

<3

Caraliz
06-13-2008, 07:10 PM
I loves my daddy.

He hides offline on Yahoo messenger so people don't annoy him but then when you get in trouble he still yells at you out of no where. xD

I wasn't even in trouble, I'm just awake earlier than normal. ; ;

Gah, and then he says he has to go, we say bye and I assume he's gone ('cause he's appearing offline) and then he's all "LOL I'M NOT REALLY GONE, I'm going to ask you questions you've already answered because I forgetted"

<3
your dad sounds like a icanhasacheeseburger cat. :love: