PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies - Speeches

Levian
06-12-2008, 12:34 PM
I know this is an unorthodox way of approaching the speeches, but I don't even smurfing care! Just go ahead and ban me if you must. :mad2:

I'm too lazy to wait for you to PM me, so I hope this is going to be more effective. Pick off the list:

1) Best Member - Completed - Captain Maxx Power
2) Best Male - Completed - Rye
3) Best Female - Completed - Bahamut2000X
4) Best Administrator - Completed - Miriel
5) Best Cid's Knight - Completed - Rantzien
6) Best Site Staff - Completed - Azar
7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - In progress by DK
8) Best Veteran - Completed - Levian
9) Best Regular - Completed - Denmark
10) Best Newbie - Completed - Dynast-Kid
11) Nicest Member - Completed - Rocket Edge
12) Evilest Member - Completed - Dynast-Kid
13) Sexiest Male - Completed - Lekana
14) Sexiest Female - In progress by DK
15) Cutest Male - Completed - rubah
16) Cutest Female - Completed - Clouded Sky
17) Best Custom Rank - Completed - Denmark
18) Best Avatar - Completed - Sagensyg
19) Best Signature - Completed - Flying Mullet
20) Best Artist - Completed Psychotic
21) Best Graphic Designer - Completed - Faris
22) Best Writer - Completed - Psychotic
23) Best Poet - Completed Psychotic
24) Best Poster - Completed Cz
25) Best Spammer - Completed - Tavrobel
26) Best Chatter - Completed - Psychotic
27) Best Usernoter - Completed - Tavrobel
28) Funniest Member - Completed - Roto13
29) Weirdest Member - Completed - NeoCracker
30) Horniest Member - Completed - Rantzien
31) Most Bitter Member - Completed - Blue Harvest
32) Most Underrated Member - In progress by Goldenboko
33) Most Improved Member - Completed - qwertyxsora
34) Most Egotistical Member - Completed Tavrobel
35) Most Missed Member - Completed - qwertyxsora
36) Most Hardcore Gamer - Completed - Roto13
37) Most Helpful Gamer - In progress by Demon Dude
38) Most Helpful Techy - Completed Roto13
39) Most Helpful Member - Completed - Denmark
40) Cutest Couple - Completed - Blue Harvest

Most Likely To...

41) Become a Cid's Knight - Completed - Del Murder
42) Get Banned - Completed - Rocket Edge
43) Be a Playboy centrefold - Completed - Dynast-Kid
44) Repeatedly hit on the Playboy centrefold in the picture thread - In progress by ~*~Celes~*~
45) Win a Ciddie for the very first time - In progress by Goldenboko
46) Assassinate the President - Completed - Aerith's Knight
47) Plant Cheerios and expect them to grow into donuts - Completed - Ouch!
48) Be Barack Obama - Completed - Tavrobel
49) Be Hilary Clinton - Completed - Denmark
50) Get Together - Completed - Flying Mullet

The reason the first 10 awards are reserved is because I'm hoping certain people will present those awards. i.e. I'm hoping to find a regular to present best newbie, a veteran to present best regular, an admin to present best CK, etc. Past winners who's not nominated this time is also a possibility, like for Best Member, Male and Female.

Feel free to claim some awards to present now, but don't start writing just yet, as it's possible you might get nominated for the award you claimed, and you can't write a speech for an award you're nominated for.

Goldenboko
06-12-2008, 12:52 PM
I'll take 32 and 34 o.o

Captain Maxx Power
06-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't know what I'm going to be nominated for, or indeed any awards I'd really like to present. So just put me down on the "short-list" as it were and insert me into what hole needs to be filled (o la la).

Rantz
06-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure which I want to do. Best usernoter, maybe. Or horniest member? Take a pick!

Blue Harvest
06-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Edit: Smurf that, I'll take cutest couple. And maybe Most Bitter.

Levian
06-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Gobo: :up:

Maxx: sweet. :up: We'll figure something out later then

Rantzien: You're probably more likely to be nominated or usernoter, so horniest? you can always change your mind at whenever o' clock.

Blue Harvest: Gee, thanks for making it easy on me xD I'll just wait and see what nobody else wants then ;)

Marshall Banana
06-12-2008, 01:02 PM
16.) Cutest Female.

Levian
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I think we'll wait a bit with just that one, strawberry princess.

edit: eh, I'll just put you up there, and then we'll see after the nomination results are up.

Marshall Banana
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I want to make GIFs of all the girls, regardless.

Blue Harvest
06-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Notice the edit in my post Lev :tongue:

DK
Will do RM/FS if that is the order of the reserved ones going down the chain, if no one else takes it. SS doing FS or something I don't know what you're looking for 'cause you're a crazy scooter dude.

Levian
Lamonda: Well, that I am looking forward to. :D and there's always sexiest female and best female too.

Blue Harvest: kk cool :D

DK: Sweetness! You're a former RM anyway so it fits nicely.

Quindiana Jones
06-12-2008, 01:28 PM
You can throw a leftover or two my way, if you get that desperate.

I can't be arsed to think of one unless I have to. :D

rubah
06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
cutest male plz? :D

Cz
06-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I think I'll do one this time. Best Poster? Most Missed Member? MLT Assassinate the President? I don't have a real preference, so just flip a three-sided coin or ask a magic eight-ball or use some other hyphenated luck device and give me whatever comes up.

Psychotic
06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
I will do every single one that ends up with no volunteers at the end of all of this, Tavrobel-style.

Jojee
06-12-2008, 03:59 PM

edit: eh, I'll just put you up there, and then we'll see after the nomination results are up.

She's definitely not gonna be able to do it ;)

Dynast-Kid
06-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll take Nicest Member and Evilest Member, please!

smittenkitten
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I would be interested but I'm not an expert on these things. If noone else wants to do them I'll do it for you Levian. :) Although I'm interested in Evilest Member and Nicest. :D

Marshall Banana
06-12-2008, 05:18 PM

She's definitely not gonna be able to do it ;)
I'll withdraw from the Ciddie category! =O

Roto13
06-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Feel free to put me down for anything. :P Whatever you want.

Tama2
06-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Can I get together with Roto : D?

Zeldy
06-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I'd offer to do a speech, but I have no idea how I would go about writing one, so I'm not sure yet xD

Breine
06-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I'd offer to do a speech, but I have no idea how I would go about writing one, so I'm not sure yet xD

Me too. I'm not really sure yet either.

scrumpleberry
06-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't really think I'm capable of doing the task justice XD

Also, I wouldn't know which to pick...

Bahamut2000X
06-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Same here. Didn't stop Levian for picking a category for me. >.>

Ah well time to get drunk and start brain storming. :monster:

Peegee
06-12-2008, 07:36 PM
And the award for best asian goes to....

WHAT? NOT ME?? WHAT TRAVESTY IS THIS?! IT'S A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME IT IS.

DR. UNNE?????? WHAT THE SMURF?! THAT'S IT, I'M BUILDING MY OWN CIDDEHS, WITH BLACKJACK, AND HOOKERS

*storms off stage*

Zeldy
06-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Either Best Chatter or Cutest Male, oooh I can't decide. I'll do Cutest Male pleaaase :jokey:

Freya
06-12-2008, 08:37 PM
HEYYYY levy i called sexiest male earlier you can't put that up for grabs >:/

Denmark
06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I'd be glad to write any or all of Best Regular, Best Custom Rank, Most Helpful Member, and MLT Be Hillary Clinton.

That's 9, 17, 39, 49. Any or all of those would be fine.

And any others that you need to stick people with as it gets closer to the end. I like writing speeches!

DK
06-12-2008, 08:47 PM
I'll do sexiest female as well, Leviantantan baby. Always enjoy doing that one.

Ouch!
06-12-2008, 08:52 PM
I'll give these a shot this time around. I nominate myself to write 22 and 47! Maybe others if necessary. Those are the two that leap out at me.

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2008, 08:56 PM
MLT Become a playboy centrefold plz =D

Dynast-Kid
06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I would be interested but I'm not an expert on these things. If noone else wants to do them I'll do it for you Levian. :) Although I'm interested in Evilest Member and Nicest. :D

I don't mind if you take Nicest Member, but I definitely want Evilest Member!

Levian
06-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Yay, list updated! This was a very effective way to do speeches I must say xD

I don't mind if you take Nicest Member, but I definitely want Evilest Member!

Okay, I put sk down for nicest and Dynast for Evilest. Let me know if you want it reversed!

MLT Become a playboy centrefold plz =D

I'll give these a shot this time around. I nominate myself to write 22 and 47! Maybe others if necessary. Those are the two that leap out at me.

I'll do sexiest female as well, Leviantantan baby. Always enjoy doing that one.

kk! sweet

I'd be glad to write any or all of Best Regular, Best Custom Rank, Most Helpful Member, and MLT Be Hillary Clinton.

That's 9, 17, 39, 49. Any or all of those would be fine.

And any others that you need to stick people with as it gets closer to the end. I like writing speeches!

Allright, put you down for all of em

HEYYYY levy i called sexiest male earlier you can't put that up for grabs >:/

oh right! I forgot :D

Either Best Chatter or Cutest Male, oooh I can't decide. I'll do Cutest Male pleaaase :jokey:

rubah claimed it before you, so I'll put you down for Chatter? mmyes?

Combined for Breine and Zeldy and everyone else who's not sure: Ah don't worry. there's no set way a speech HAVE to be. Just have fun and you can't go too wrong. :choc2:

Feel free to put me down for anything. :P Whatever you want.

Okay, maybe I will. ;) HOW ABOUT Funniest Member and Most Hardcore Gamer? post if you want to change it.

I think I'll do one this time. Best Poster? Most Missed Member? MLT Assassinate the President? I don't have a real preference, so just flip a three-sided coin or ask a magic eight-ball or use some other hyphenated luck device and give me whatever comes up.

AH HERE YOU COME CRAWLING BACK I SEE. Who's gay now? and I put you down for Best Poster.

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 07:09 AM
Should I do: "assasinate the president"?

Levian
06-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Hot stuff :up:

Clouded Sky
06-13-2008, 07:15 AM

i suppose if strawberry can't take it i'll do cutest female, if you explain what I'm supposed to do. I like cuteness!

Otherwise slap me with your choice, love.

Levian
06-13-2008, 07:28 AM
You can really go about writing the speech however you want, you're the speech writer!

But if you wanna see examples of how others did it, you could always check out a list of speeches NeoCracker compiled of the 2006 ones: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/98357-ciddies-speeches.html

or just check some other ciddies thread.

Baloki
06-13-2008, 07:39 AM
I demand I be allowed to do Best Site Staff! I will take no substitutes!

Levian
06-13-2008, 07:41 AM
you ARE site staff. You can have Best Feline

Baloki
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM

However I can't be nominated for best Site Staff as I have only been Site Staff for 1-2 days rather then the required "few months", so I demand the right to make jokes about SS like I do every year :p

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 07:57 AM

However I can't be nominated for best Site Staff as I have only been Site Staff for 1-2 days rather then the required "few months", so I demand the right to make jokes about SS like I do every year :p

I OBJECT!

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/04/phoenixwrightfingerpointing.jpg

Baloki
06-13-2008, 08:02 AM
OBJECTION DENIED PHOENIX, Your Psylocks arn't strong enough!

Levian
06-13-2008, 08:04 AM

If that's the case and you end up not being nominated then :up: But I already asked someone else, so they would have to turn it down first.

Baloki
06-13-2008, 08:12 AM

If that's the case and you end up not being nominated then :up: But I already asked someone else, so they would have to turn it down first.

YOU ASKED SOMEONE ELSE :O? Dear Levian, you hurt me so deeply it bleeds everywhere, now how will I declare my inherent love for Spatty for the nth year running? HUH? HUH!?!??

YOU MAKE ME SICK, THAT'S WHAT IS YA KNOW!

Levian
06-13-2008, 08:18 AM
you're already sick! It's like casting bio on gerogero. I did you a favour, man,

NeoCracker
06-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Hey, don't give Tav all the credit for getting speaches done near the end.

Baloki
06-13-2008, 08:25 AM
you're already sick! It's like casting bio on gerogero. I did you a favour, man,

You wait till I use a phoenix down on you man, then you'll be in trouble, you zombie!

Levian
06-13-2008, 08:30 AM
no u

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 08:32 AM

You wait till I use a phoenix down on you man, then you'll be in trouble, you zombie!

no u

Ciddies 2008

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9438/soseriousda8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Baloki
06-13-2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.loki7.com/hostsig/ff8_screenshot_04.png

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 06:30 AM
Levian! :bigsmile:

I'm gonna be bold and sign up to write Best Newbie and MLT Be a Playboy Centrefold as well as Evilest Member (already listed)!

Aerith's Knight
06-14-2008, 06:54 AM
want me to do best siggie?

qwertysaur
06-14-2008, 07:43 AM
most helpful member please.:p Also most missed and most improved if possible.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 10:55 AM
I can't help but notice there's three ?s next to my name for bitterest member :tongue:

Levian
06-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Excellent.

Could a mod edit the list by adding qwertyxsora, AK and Dynast Kid's request? :o I'm in a bit of hurry and won't be back till Monday me thinks. Gonna go work at Norwegian Wood.

also add Rye to do Best Male

Dynast: I already asked Goldenboko to do Best Newbie, but if he turns it down then sure!

Rye
06-14-2008, 12:27 PM
If I don't have Best Male, then I want MLT Obama! Both would be nice. :bigsmile:

demondude
06-14-2008, 03:13 PM
can I do most helpful gamer?

Faris
06-14-2008, 03:18 PM
I'll take #21.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 03:46 PM
I'll do Cutest Male pleaaase :jokey:

This is too funny to leave to die in page 1.

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Dynast: I already asked Goldenboko to do Best Newbie, but if he turns it down then sure!

Oh, no prob! That's fine with me!

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 06:11 PM
I'll do Cutest Male pleaaase :jokey:

This is too funny to leave to die in page 1.

I see what you did there.

Aerith's Knight
06-14-2008, 06:35 PM
I dont really feel like doing the speech anymore, best sig speech is up for grabs.

Freya
06-14-2008, 06:42 PM
OIE finalist are up I'll try to get the speech to you as soon as I can levy!

Clouded Sky
06-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow evening.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 07:16 PM
I'll start working on my speeches now.

Ouch!
06-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Clearly I can't work on best writer any longer as I've been nominated for it. Not sure how that happened. I don't remember actually posting anything in the writer's corner even remotely recently.

Miriel
06-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Clearly I can't work on best writer any longer as I've been nominated for it. Not sure how that happened. I don't remember actually posting anything in the writer's corner even remotely recently.
I think a lot of people just randomly guess at who might be a writer/poet and nominate them. I know I do. I know other people do too. :p

Rianoa
06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
can i claim 40 i met my bf of ere xD

Breine
06-14-2008, 08:27 PM
I think a lot of people just randomly guess at who might be a writer/poet and nominate them. I know I do. I know other people do too. :p

Me too. I don't really visit the writer forum that much :guilty:

Psychotic
06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Clearly I can't work on best writer any longer as I've been nominated for it. Not sure how that happened. I don't remember actually posting anything in the writer's corner even remotely recently.You're the one who is always telling me about your book. :tongue:

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 09:27 PM
If Dynast-Kid is brutally murdered by a 17 year old, afro'd, English fellow, can I have Evilest Member?

If not, I want Best Spammer.

The clever ones among you will notice that they are what I am nominated in, so I'm basically gonna bad mouth the other nominees and good mouth myself. :bigbiggri

rubah
06-14-2008, 10:21 PM
You're the one who is always telling me about your book. :tongue:
:tongue:

Ouch!
06-15-2008, 01:55 AM
You're the one who is always telling me about your book. :tongue:
:tongue:
I didn't say I wasn't a writer, just that I don't post my stuff in the WC so I don't know how anyone could qualify me as best.

Psychotic
06-15-2008, 02:03 AM
I didn't know of any other writers. If you're the only writer, you must also be the best.

Aerith's Knight
06-15-2008, 02:31 AM
I write fanfics.. but I didnt feel like posting them on EoFF as it isnt FF-based.

So im sure that there are other writers to get that award.

Levian
06-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Levian! :bigsmile:

I'm gonna be bold and sign up to write Best Newbie and MLT Be a Playboy Centrefold as well as Evilest Member (already listed)!

Allright, signed you up for the two last ones.

most helpful member please.:p Also most missed and most improved if possible.

Most helpful is already taken by Denmark, but the other two are super

I can't help but notice there's three ?s next to my name for bitterest member :tongue:

yes, are you writing it? :D

If I don't have Best Male, then I want MLT Obama! Both would be nice. :bigsmile:

okay fixed!

can I do most helpful gamer?

fixd

I'll take #21.

fixd

allrightio

can i claim 40 i met my bf of ere xD

sorry it's already taken D:

and the list is updated. I'll go compare the speech writers to the nominee list now. Someone plz post a cat macro in the meantime so I don't have to double post.

Zeldy
06-15-2008, 10:52 PM
'Best Chatter' isn't just based on #eoff, is it? Just so I know for writing the speech :jess:

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Make an exception for me!

Levian
06-15-2008, 10:58 PM
'Best Chatter' isn't just based on #eoff, is it? Just so I know for writing the speech :jess:

Yah, it's based on #eoff. Still wanna write it? ;)

and these are up for grabs again:

Nicest Member (smittenkitten)
Most Egotistical Member (Goldenboko)
MLT be Barack Obama (Rye)

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 11:02 PM
See? This is why nominating me for Best Spammer sucks. It's the only good thing to write a speech about. Stop it, all of you. My spam sucks. It's not funny or anything. It's bollocks. All I do is post a load of bollocks. That is not spam. Stop nominating me for it. :(

I'm actually not sure whether or not I'm joking there. :confused:

rubah
06-15-2008, 11:06 PM

#eoff, msn, usernotes (even though we have a usernote award) all kinda get lumped together unofficially.

Zeldy
06-15-2008, 11:08 PM

uhhh, we'll I'll try, but it makes it more difficult! :(

Blue Harvest
06-15-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm starting to think that, as someone who suffers from acute writer's block, I should not have signed up to write two speeches. But fuck it, I said I'll do em so I'll do em.

Levian
06-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Still 15 ciddies longing for an owner~

Dynast-Kid
06-16-2008, 07:33 PM
LEVIAN~~~

Do we PM our speeches to you when we're done?...

I'm not done yet, but i'd like to know! xD

Levian
06-16-2008, 08:22 PM
yupyupyup

Freya
06-16-2008, 10:23 PM
When do you need this speech levy?

Tavrobel
06-16-2008, 10:53 PM
I'll take on Best Spammer (25), Best Usernoter (27), and Most Egotistical (34). Because you guys clearly don't take any of the good ones.

Don't expect anything from me soon. I'm busy doing stuff (http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/118006-kingdom-hearts-ii-gummies.html).

Flying Mullet
06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Levvy, I'll take Best Signature if you'll have me. :love:

Rocket Edge
06-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I'l take 42!

Rocket Edge
06-16-2008, 11:58 PM
+number 11

Jess
06-17-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi guys. Can you have your speeches done by Saturday please, as that is when I plan on closing the voting. :jess:

Freya
06-17-2008, 12:41 AM
YES MAM

NeoCracker
06-17-2008, 02:00 AM
As I told you before, I'll take any speeches you need done. :p

Starting Wensday, I'll start grabbing up unfulfilled speeches for you.

Lawr
06-17-2008, 05:07 AM
I'll do Best Avatar.

Levian
06-17-2008, 05:22 AM
Sweet! List updated

Del Murder
06-17-2008, 05:53 AM
I call MLT become a CK muahahahaha

Levian
06-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Okay, don't forget that sign up is extremely binding!

Goldenboko
06-17-2008, 01:20 PM
I can't help but notice I asked for 34 and Tav's got it :/

Levian
06-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah, you're nominated for that award so you can't write it :eek:

Goldenboko
06-17-2008, 01:40 PM
I am!?!

Oh yeah thats right, I forgot xD

In that case sign me up for MLT Win an Award for the first time.

Levian
06-17-2008, 01:42 PM
:up:

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
I'll hop on MLT Get Together.

Rantz
06-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Just for reference, I don't mean anything bad by what I write about the nominees. :)

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 08:49 PM
If I poke fun at the nominees it's purely intentional.

Lawr
06-18-2008, 02:58 AM
If I poke fun at the nominees it's purely intentional.

Same here . . . Jojo.

Del Murder
06-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Do I send my speech to Levian or Award Girl?

Levian
06-19-2008, 05:23 AM
That would be me. I'll just put em all in the same word document and send them over to Award Girl before the ciddies.

Levian
06-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Okay, I'll put Psy and Roto down for the remaining 5 awards. That'll teach ya for telling me to sign you up for anything. :mwahaha: I just put you down for something, just trade if you want.
Roto: Helpful Techy, Best Writer
Psy: Best Artist, Best Poet, MLT be Obama

and everyone, try and get the speeches done by the end of saturday. Ciddies are starting Sunday I think.

rubah
06-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey levian, I'm going to PM my speech to you, but I might try to see if I can get stu to post it for me. I'm going to be in Paris all week-end so I won't be able to post it myself.

Levian
06-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Allrightio. Award Person usually PM's the speechwriters shortly before their ciddie is up asking them if they want to present it themself or not, so I guess Jess will have to PM Hsu then. I'll make a note of it in the document.

Rantz
06-19-2008, 08:21 PM
The speeches are almost more exciting than the Ciddies themselves.

Psychotic
06-19-2008, 09:11 PM
kk, I can handle these. :cool:

rubah
06-19-2008, 10:06 PM
oh no, did I PM it to the wrong persons?!

Zeldy
06-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Levian; I don't think I'll be able to complete my speech, for starters I didn't realise it just referred to #eoff, and I also have nooo time whatsoever with it just being my birthday.

sorry! just lump it on Psychotic. :thumb:

Levian
06-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Yeah, Psychotic will be happy to do it.

Psychotic
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Can I do Best Writer instead of MLT Obama because I am nominated for that award.

...plus I thought I was down for Best Writer so wrote it anyway. :shifty:

Goldenboko
06-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Plus I just took the time to help Psychotic with the Best Writer Speech!

Psychotic
06-20-2008, 02:35 PM
They all did. Don't let it be for nothing, EoFF!

Vote Psychotic for Best Writer Speech, Mid-Year Ciddies 2008.

"Because I'm not a communist!"

Levian
06-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Can I do Best Writer instead of MLT Obama because I am nominated for that award.

...plus I thought I was down for Best Writer so wrote it anyway. :shifty:

oh. I totally forgot to check that out at all. Roto wasn't too keen on writing it so that's probably good news to him anyway.

qwertysaur
06-20-2008, 11:17 PM
I should write my speeches now.

Bahamut2000X
06-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I finally got around to doing mine a few hours ago. I'm terrible at speeches so no one better have high hopes form me. :p

Denmark
06-20-2008, 11:33 PM
The first two you will see from me are the last two I wrote. The last two you will see from me, the first two I wrote that is, are far better. Don't get discouraged!

Miriel
06-21-2008, 12:24 AM
I didn't volunteer to do the Best Admin speech, cause you see, I'm really really biased.

But since I was asked to do it anyway, I hope y'all will forgive me for the bias that snuck in when I was writing the speech. I can't help myself.

Ouch!
06-21-2008, 02:09 AM
Speech complete and submitted!

qwertysaur
06-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Done!

Dynast-Kid
06-21-2008, 07:44 AM
FINISHED.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered to you, Levian! :bigsmile:

Clouded Sky
06-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Like half hour tops, it's nearly finished, I promise!

Roto13
06-21-2008, 05:07 PM
UPDATE YOUR LIST

I sent in all of my speeches like yesterday. :P Except Best Writer cause you told me not to.

Tavrobel
06-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Finished. Ignore the PM. Any fixes should applied liberally.

Levian
06-21-2008, 08:26 PM
The list is updated now. This is what's left to do:

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - In progress by DK
14) Sexiest Female - In progress by DK
37) Most Helpful Gamer - In progress by Demon Dude
44) Repeatedly hit on the Playboy centrefold in the picture thread - In progress by ~*~Celes~*~

Now it's time to start writing my own speech :p

Roto13
06-21-2008, 08:32 PM
There should be a parallel "Shiddies" awards for stuff like Ugliest Female and Most Overrated Member.

22) Best Writer - Completed - Roto13

That was the easiest one of all.

No you may not double post! :twak:

Psychotic
06-21-2008, 08:34 PM
There actually was a Most Overrated Member Ciddie. If I recall, Del won both it and Best Member to his great amusement.

Also what I did Best Writer what is this mischief, Levian? Have you sold me out? :eek:

Levian
06-21-2008, 08:39 PM
I was careful to replace Zeldy's name with yours for best chatter. Perhaps a little bit TOO careful.

Goldenboko
06-21-2008, 08:56 PM

Now it's time to start writing my own speech :p
Don't worry. I actually have one done on a computer I just can't access it right now. The other will be done some time tonight.

Levian
06-21-2008, 09:02 PM
excellent :up:

DK's speeches are also coming in at a later moment, but they're definitely coming.

Lawr
06-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Sagensyg's speeches were submitted yesterday and are, inevitably, cool.

Levian
06-22-2008, 02:42 AM
The coolness of Sagensyg's speeches is confirmed

edit: Okay I'm going to bed now so I've compiled em all and sent em away. So DK, Goldenboko, Azar and Celes, just send your speeches directly to Award Girl whenever you're finished with them.

and currently nobody is writing the Barack Obama speech, so it'd be awesome if somebody could write that. ;o it's one of the first ciddies to be announced too, so if it's not written when Jess starts up it might delay stuff :p and nobody likes stupid delays!

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2008, 03:55 AM
and currently nobody is writing the Barack Obama speech, so it'd be awesome if somebody could write that. ;o it's one of the first ciddies to be announced too, so if it's not written when Jess starts up it might delay stuff :p and nobody likes stupid delays!

To be honest, I would love a delay because I will probably miss most of the Revelations!

I would write it, but I don't have time to tonight or tomorrow.... ;_;

Tavrobel
06-22-2008, 03:56 AM

To be honest, I would love a delay because I will probably miss most of the Revelations!

Save your fingers the effort. I already wrote something and submitted it.

Rye
06-22-2008, 03:58 AM
I would write the Obama speech, but I'm one of the members nominated for it.

But srsly, if someone does write it, mention his jovial smile? Please? For me? :kaobeg:

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2008, 04:00 AM

Save your fingers the effort. I already wrote something and submitted it.

Well, that's great Tavv! I just realized I couldn't write it anyways because i'm nominated for it. And i'm the only actual black nominee too! xD

I hope your speech perfectly captured the essence of the sexy hunk of caramel that is Barack Obama.

EDITGA: Nevermind, Typhoon is nominated too!

Tavrobel
06-22-2008, 04:04 AM
I would write the Obama speech, but I'm one of the members nominated for it.

But srsly, if someone does write it, mention his jovial smile? Please? For me? :kaobeg:

Or it'll be as half-assed as possible. Deal with it.

Well, that's great Tavv! I just realized I couldn't write it anyways because i'm nominated for it. And i'm the only actual black nominee too! xD

I hope your speech perfectly captured the essence of the sexy hunk of caramel that is Barack Obama.

It didn't. So instead, I just threw in a reference to Tengen Toppa, and the world is correct. I think I talked more about McCain than not.

Levian
06-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Allright, looks like everything is almost done then. :D

DK and Goldenboko's will be done, or are maybe even in Award Girl's PM inbox. Still haven't heard from Demon Dude or Celes, though.

Goldenboko
06-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Oh I forgot to PM you saying dun worry mine are PMed to AG xD

EDIT: Which ones aren't done? I could scrap one together real quick if necessary.

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-22-2008, 01:05 PM
44) Repeatedly hit on the Playboy centrefold in the picture thread
37) Most Helpful Gamer
14) Sexiest Female
7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff

I'm waiting on 14 & 7 from Dan, though. :jess:

Goldenboko
06-22-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna make a backup 44 just because its so close. It'll be rushed though~

demondude
06-22-2008, 01:48 PM
My most helpful gamer speech is amazing.

rubah
06-23-2008, 12:04 AM
is there an award for 'best formatting in a ciddies speech' by any chance?~

Lawr
06-23-2008, 12:41 AM
We should do that.