PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames~

Jess
06-13-2008, 01:15 AM
Do you have any nicknames? What are they? Why? Who calls you by them? :jess:

I have a few nicknames;

Jel/Jello/Jelly - These ones are what my parents call me by, I guess they got it from my other nickname of Jellybean!
Jellybean - What my Grandad called me for my entire life until he died.
Jessy C - I was called Jessy C by pretty much all of my school friends from when I was in year 9 until I left school. People still do every now and again!
Baker - A group of friends call me this. No, I don't bake things and I never worked as a baker either!
Macks - because I am a Geordie so calling me a Mackem is a bad thing, so my friends shortened Mackem to Macks to call me on a regular basis. ;_;
Jessybear or Jesster.
Also, Frank Lampard by Paul and Dan. :(

Psychotic
06-13-2008, 01:22 AM
I really don't have any good ones. Just foreign variations of my regular name like Paolo and Pablo.
Also, Frank Lampard by Paul and Dan. :(Shupa Frank, shupa goals.

Hambone
06-13-2008, 01:29 AM
JJ, Brett, Juh-Buh-Juh, Jontis, Retard, homo, Johnny

I guess being called by my real name isn't good enough.

Jessweeee♪
06-13-2008, 01:29 AM
I wasn't even called Jess or Jessie until I got into high school xD

Flying Mullet
06-13-2008, 01:30 AM
Mulley - My online nickname.
CB - Short for "Chad Boy", which my mother used to call me when I was younger.
Cookie - A variation of my last name.
Chadly - Only a couple of my friends use this one.

Vermachtnis
06-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Don or Donny - most of my friends.
Dumbass - everyone at least once :p.
Leftie - one person and it was her fault I got lost :mad:

Captain Maxx Power
06-13-2008, 02:20 AM
Internet nicks; Cap'n, Maxx, D&M (WoW nick)

Real-life nicks; Rich, Rossy, Mitch

I Took the Red Pill
06-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Those who really know me toss around Special K quite a bit.

Lawr
06-13-2008, 02:26 AM
The same thing with me as Psy. Just foreign variations like Lorenzo, or Lawrie.

Mulley - My online nickname.
CB - Short for "Chad Boy", which my mother used to call me when I was younger.
Cookie - A variation of my last name.
Chadly - Only a couple of my friends use this one.

Aren't you also called Chadmonkey?

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 02:46 AM
-Hey
-Hey, you
-You
-Yo
-Hello
-Excuse me
-Dude
-Mister
-Buddy
-Pal
-*halfnod*
-*tap on shoulder*
-*back hug*

Namelessfengir
06-13-2008, 05:38 AM
i go by many names some not mine

dude111
nameless
kam
kame yo
kam e yo
hey you
[expletive deleted]head

and there are several others that only work out with a single person

Shoeberto
06-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Sometimes my friends will call me Shoeberto. Otherwise it's Stu.

Ouch!
06-13-2008, 06:22 AM
For a brief while, some people called me G.D., short for Genuine Draft, a poor joke regarding my last name.

My best friend calls me Zacharoo. I don't particularly like it, but she can get away with pretty much anything she damn well pleases.

Other friends have recently taken a liking to calling me Zacharias.

theundeadhero
06-13-2008, 06:27 AM
My last name is Johnston, which has a "t" compared to the way more common Johnson, so among my favorites are when people call me:

Johnston with a T (Someone even made me my own little rap about this one)
Sergeant with a T
Sergeant Sexy with a T

Randgris
06-13-2008, 06:32 AM
My former classmates always call me Ecko/Echo. My family calls me Eric, except my uncle who always calls me Jeric.

Breine
06-13-2008, 07:43 AM
I have several nicknames. Here goes:

- Breine (well duh)
- KB
- Keze
- Krelle
- Krølle
- Kette
- Krette
- KBI
- Kroille
- Iver
- Iversen
- Käse
etc.

It's hard to say who calls me what, since I have so many nicknames and many people call me by several of those listed.

Miriel
06-13-2008, 08:11 AM
I have ZERO nicknames for myself.

That's not so weird because my name isn't exactly conducive for nicknaming, but the thing is, I give out TONS of nicknames to people. Some of the nicknames I dish out are really bizarre. For awhile, I was actively referring to The Boyfriend as "donde este el bano". Yes. I use phrases as nicknames.

Most recently, completely out of nowhere I've started to attach the word "face" to people's names. Graceface, Meganface, Davesface, etc. Just a week or so ago, I called my mom "Momface" and she looked at me like I was crazy.

But yes. I dish out the nicknames, but I don't have any for myself.

Breine
06-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Most recently, completely out of nowhere I've started to attach the word "face" to people's names. Graceface, Meganface, Davesface, etc. Just a week or so ago, I called my mom "Momface" and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Haha xD I have to try that.

Flying Mullet
06-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Aren't you also called Chadmonkey?
Not too much anymore. But it does happen rarely.

Haha xD I have to try that.
Yeah, that does sound entertaining.

DK
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifleg Seagal, but it's a long story http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

Madame Adequate
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Hux, MILF, and huxxerbuxxerboo. Everything else is too naughtyyy~

Polaris
06-13-2008, 03:32 PM
-Hey
-Hey, you
-You
-Yo
-Hello
-Excuse me
-Dude
-Mister
-Buddy
-Pal
-*halfnod*
-*tap on shoulder*
-*back hug*

you forgot what I usually call you :whimper:

Pipa My sister calls me this! When she was little she coulnd't pronounce "Filipa" so she ended up calling me Pipa XD
Ani - My cousin and Eddie calls me this! :)
Ruiva - Ed also calls me this and lots of of other people! It means red hair in portuguese

Sergeant Hartman
06-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Pricey or Larry.

Heath
06-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Tommo is probably my main nickname and Lindy from these very forums is blame for that. Spread to my offline threads. Tom is a bit obvious. Occasionally get called other things such as Loon (my SSB:M moniker). I've had occasional nicknames in the past but I can't remember that many off the top of my head.

scrumpleberry
06-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Cle or CJ. That's it, my name's weird enough without requiring anyhing distinguishy/pet namey

Akaria
06-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Brianna's my name, so there's variations like Bri, Bri-Bri, 'Nanna, Banana, stuff like that. Since I've started hanging out with a couple buddies, I've gained Syfab, the pronunciation of SFB, which I guess stands for Sassy Face Brianna...And because of a last name drunken spelling error in someone's phone, I've also gained Alkamee.

ValkyrieWing
06-13-2008, 06:45 PM
People call me Fuu, after the girl from Magic Knight Rayearth, and also Xan, because Xanadel was my first WOW character. :) A lot of my friends call me Amberly as well....><!

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 06:50 PM
-Hey
-Hey, you
-You
-Yo
-Hello
-Excuse me
-Dude
-Mister
-Buddy
-Pal
-*halfnod*
-*tap on shoulder*
-*back hug*
- engel

you forgot what I usually call you :whimper:

Added

Caraliz
06-13-2008, 06:57 PM
i make up a lot of nicknames for people and a few people made up for me! laz, lazzer, lazbert (that's for me and the bf though)

liz is just usually what i go by. ;p used to go by lizzie, which is what my parents call me sometimes. and lots of strange polish nicknames. ;_;

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2008, 07:01 PM
i make up a lot of nicknames for people and a few people made up for me! laz, lazzer, lazbert (that's for me and the bf though)

liz is just usually what i go by. ;p used to go by lizzie, which is what my parents call me sometimes. and lots of strange polish nicknames. ;_;

Schnitzkadoedel?

Jess
06-13-2008, 07:07 PM

Haha, I do this too! but instead of the word "face" I use the word "head". I have no idea why. xD