PDA

View Full Version : You and your Parents!

Jess
06-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Do you look like your parents? Do you have many physical similarities? :jess:

Everybody says that I am just a younger version of my mum - I apparently look just like her. I have my dad's eyes though - mine are brown like his and my mum has light blue eyes. I have naturally pale skin with freckles on my face like my mum, too but I can tan easily like my dad. I also have my dads teeth. I look very typically British aswell - no matter what country I have been in, people have always assumed I'm British without me even opening my mouth - my mum does, but my dad doesn't - my friends used to say that he looks like he should be in the mafia or something. :laugh:
:

Jessweeee♪
06-13-2008, 01:50 AM
I don't love an appreciate my parents as much as I should :P

I don't look a whole lot like them. My mom looks exactly like her mom though. Like I saw a video of my grandma sitting in a car when she was like...twenty or something...and she and my mom looked exactly the same at that age. I mean EXACTLY. Like my mom was cloned or something!

Seriously, I think my mom might be a clone of my grandma.

Avarice-ness
06-13-2008, 01:58 AM
I have the color scheme of my dad (blue eyes with brown specks and strawberry blonde hair) and... well really look like my dad when he was in high school except female.

Neither me nor my sister look like my mom, we both take from my dad's side. Apparently my sister looks -alot- like my dad's mom, I look just like my dad. The only difference is that my sister has my mom's round face while I have a long square face of my dad's.

I think my sister has my mom's feet, I have my dad's. I have my mom's fingers though.

Shoeberto
06-13-2008, 01:58 AM
I look a lot like my dad. Like it's crazy. Hair, chubby face, eyes, everything.

Breine
06-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Neat topic, Jess :)

Here are some pics of my mom and dad from when they were around my age, and then lastly a picture of me. I think I look like both of them a little bit. - Also, funny to see old pics of my parents.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Breine/mor.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Breine/far.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Breine/mig-1.jpg

capricious
06-13-2008, 09:46 AM
^ I'd say you have your dad's face, hair and you have your mum's eyes and nose. Just my guess. :)

For me... I look like my mum... But I'm tall as my dad and have hair like his. But I'm not fond of my parents anyway... :eep:

Cloudane
06-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Newp. Most people I know seem to look exactly like their parents... however I look nothing like either of mine :p

Maybe there's something they're not telling me eh!

Breine
06-13-2008, 04:20 PM
^ I'd say you have your dad's face, hair and you have your mum's eyes and nose. Just my guess. :)

Wow, you're right.. I've never looked at it like that xD

Blue Harvest
06-13-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't look anything like my mum when she was my age. No idea about my dad. Everyone says I look exactly like my uncle though ;_;

Polaris
06-13-2008, 06:28 PM
I look like my dad! :) Same eyes, same face expression ^^ but I am slimmer than him :D and also a female .... ^^"

scrumpleberry
06-13-2008, 06:31 PM
People insist I look like my mum, but all of my family say I look more like my dad?

Can't I just look like scrumple???

Caraliz
06-13-2008, 07:10 PM
people tell me all the time that i look like my mom, but i have dark hair and brown eyes like my dad. ;p and i don't have either of their noses or anything. it's weird. i don't really think i look like them.

Madame Adequate
06-13-2008, 07:14 PM
I look somewhat like my dad. I'd rather not! :monster:

Ouch!
06-13-2008, 07:25 PM
I look an awful lot like my dad. When I see pictures of him when he was my age, it's a lot closer.

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
I look kind of like my great grandmother, or at least I take after her people. They say I look a little bit like the Powell side too, and my dad and I have the same nose xD

Everyone says my sister looks JUST LIKE my mother, but I don't see it.

Namelessfengir
06-13-2008, 10:33 PM
my dad and i have the same blood type turns out im o+ but i thought i was a or b

Peegee
06-13-2008, 10:36 PM
I take after my mother. No pics for you though.

Chemical was able to pick my dad out of a family + extended family photo. Of course it was easy since my dad was like 3 peoples next to me, but whatever.

xP

Zeldy
06-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Everyone automatically says I look like my Dad, as we both have very dark hair, but so does my Mum naturally, she just dyes it blonde. Now that I'm getting older though, everyone who see's me is all OHH YOU'RE THE SPITTING IMAGE OF YOUR MUM and I'm just uh, okay xD To me, we look absolutely nothing alike, but whatever xD

Leen-Leen
06-14-2008, 03:05 AM
My mom acts more like a sister to me sometimes. It's really annoying. xD

I look almost exactly like my dad. Sometimes my relatives call me the feminine version of my dad. xD My face shape, how my eyes are, and my mouth is like my dad, they say. And apparently I have the same nose as my mom (though I don't know how they figure that out.)

Rye
06-14-2008, 03:18 AM
I really don't look like either of my parents. I have a long thin nose like my Mom, I'm short like my Mom, and I have dark hair like my Dad. That's about it.

My brother supposedly looks just like me though, which I'd rather not, because he's really doofy looking, but eh. We do have a similar nose and eyes.

rubah
06-14-2008, 02:52 PM
I found a couple of drivers licenses from 2004 when my mom wanted me to scan them for whatever. I can see some resemblance between us, I think

I wonder what her nose looked like before it was broken the first time.