PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Baby Bet.

Dolentrean
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM
So, me and my friends have started this bet, this bet all revolves around six, five pound bags of sugar. All six people involved in this bet are given a bag of sugar, we have each proceeded to dress up our sugar. These bags of sugar are our sugar babies.

Now, this may sound like your typical cute home ec project, but this is where things get a little strange… and disturbing. Now that we are each in possession of our sugar babies we must be on guard. For you see… we are each trying to systematically execute the other babies. The person with the last baby crawling wins the sixty dollar pot.

Here are the rules we agreed upon.
1) You can not wrestle the baby away from someone or kill it while they are holding it. You must outwit the person, or steal the baby while the baby is away.
2)If you can get someone to kill there own sugar baby, then they must pay the culprit an extra five dollars
3) If the person takes the sugar, cooks something, and then gets the owner to eat there sugar baby, then they owe the culprit ten dollars.
4) If the bag falls below four pound then it has “bled out”. If you save it before this point it can be patched up.
5) Once your sugar has been killed you can no longer kill others, only aid in someone else idea.
6) If you execute a sugar baby in a creative way, and film it, then more money may be added to the pot.
7) You may not lock your baby away, while you can ‘hide’ it while sleeping, it must be possible to get to.
8) While hanging out with friends, the babies must be brought along at all times.

There are already many ideas circulating on how to win this bet and creative ways on how to eliminate the other players sugar. One of mine involves a scalpel, a doctors mask, and a shop vacuum:radred:. Others involve cars/trucks, heat, liquids, lakes, fire crackers, rocks, roofs, spikes, rifles… normal fun stuff. The game is on, and I shall not have mine be the first to go!

Here is a picture of my sugar baby, Tommy… The Green Ranger Baby!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Dolentrean/TheGreenSugerBaby.jpg?t=1213343231

Have any of you had strange and elaborate bets? And on a more helpful note, any crafty and sinister ideas on how to ‘remove’ my competition?

Freya
06-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Dude.... that is awesome.

I've never really been in a bet like that before tbh. :P sounds like lots of fun though xD

EDIT: Make a decoy bag. For when you're not around. Put it in a hiding spot that is more obvious than your normal one.

Tallulah
06-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Flamethrower ftw ;)

Let us know how it goes! :D

rubah
06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
this would be more interesting if you were using tarbabies. it's really funny as it is though xD

Avarice-ness
06-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh god, don't talk about sugar and babies. I have a glucose test today. :(

Either way, that's the coolest freaking sack of sugar I've EVER seen.

Momiji
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
That is so cool. If I had local friends, I would demand that we try this out.

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2008, 01:52 PM
This is fabulous.

Randgris
06-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Invite your friends to a party, but forget to mention it was going to be a POOL party. :D

Namelessfengir
06-13-2008, 05:11 PM
shove a firecracker in the kid.
dissolve the kid in water.
go freddy kruger.

scrumpleberry
06-13-2008, 06:27 PM
That's well morbid, mind. Still, I hope you have fun with it :bigsmile:

I think a decoy is a good idea.

Blue Harvest
06-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Are decoys allowed though?

Caraliz
06-13-2008, 07:01 PM
are any of your friends girls? :love:

Shoeberto
06-13-2008, 08:41 PM
That is an amazing idea. I'd just hate to be the one to have to clean up the mess!

Dolentrean
06-13-2008, 09:41 PM
this would be more interesting if you were using tarbabies. it's really funny as it is though xD

I originally wanted to get a bag of brown sugar and name it Fuquon, then I would accuse anyone who tried to kill it of hate crimes. Unfortunately the brown sugar only came in plastic and we agreed on the paper bags.

This is fabulous.

Why yes… yes it is.

Are decoys allowed though?

Yes, they are allowed, but they cost money and time to redecorate them. I do have a plan on how to get someone to kill there own baby. One of my friends wrapped his in about an inch of masking tape and used crayons to make it look like a moogle. If I can steal someone’s I am thinking of wrapping there’s in an inch of masking tape, drawing the moogle on it, then replacing it, so they think it is our friends, and kill it themselves.

are any of your friends girls? :love:

My best friends 14 or 15 year old (I forget >.>) little sister is part of the bet, she dressed hers up like a penguin and named me the godfather.

I have a video camera and tape ready, I have a bottle of red food coloring, and masks so I can make ransom videos… all the babies are alive as far as I know, but its only a matter of time until they start to fall.

The Unknown Guru
06-14-2008, 12:33 AM
That is awesome. I say you should have everyone sleep over at your house. If they come, then they'll just stay up all night so nobody kills their baby. The next day, "invite" yourself to their houses while they lay in bed like logs and do some dirty deeds (to the babies, sicko).

At our school, we have a contest called Dart Wars. Each team (of two people) has a unique target, which is another team in the game. Your goal is to hunt down your target (outside of school grounds) and shoot them with a Nerf gun. Last time we had it, I think the pot was approaching $500. At $15 per team, that's a lot of people who might be stalking you. Overall, it was really fun. I did poorly because my gun misfired whenever I needed it to not misfire, but it was still fun.

Ouch!
06-14-2008, 08:02 AM
As discussed on MSN. This is epic.

Dolentrean
06-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I am house sitting for my friend, him and his sister are both in the bet so even though I assumed they took there babies with them I looked anyways. So, when I found the box that his little sisters penguin baby was in the night before and opened it up this is what I found.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Dolentrean/Decoy.jpg?t=1213472266

A Tupperware full of rice! I have been fooled!

scrumpleberry
06-14-2008, 09:23 PM
I am house sitting for my friend, him and his sister are both in the bet so even though I assumed they took there babies with them I looked anyways. So, when I found the box that his little sisters penguin baby was in the night before and opened it up this is what I found.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Dolentrean/Decoy.jpg?t=1213472266

A Tupperware full of rice! I have been fooled!

YES. Tell her that her evil laughing penguin decoy is fabby. His face cracked me up.

Akaria
06-15-2008, 06:50 AM
So, me and my buddy are totally stealing this idea. Thank you, sir. Thank you.

Psychotic
06-15-2008, 02:26 PM
I hope you killed decoy penguin anyway. A lesson to all other decoys who would stand in the way of justice.

Namelessfengir
06-16-2008, 07:57 AM
you should have crucified the rice and written on its corpse "false icon"

Dolentrean
06-16-2008, 10:31 PM
I hope you killed decoy penguin anyway. A lesson to all other decoys who would stand in the way of justice.

Oh... you don't have to worry about that :mwahaha:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Dolentrean/DeadDecoy.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Dolentrean/Warning.jpg

I think that she will learn her lesson when the family gets back tonight!

(Nye is what she named her sugar baby)

Gogo
06-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Thats what i like to see my friend!

Psychotic
06-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Hahahaha that is beautiful.

Dolentrean
06-18-2008, 09:59 AM
:mwahaha:...

I have one... my friend Zach’s, in my possession! I stole it tonight out of his truck when we were hanging out (after going to the movies). So, I have it safe from him, we are going to attempt to execute it in a most glorious way.

Sadly, this friend is un-invested and lazy, so he didn't dress his up... So i am going to have to do it for him. Perhaps a picture of his ex-girlfriend? :bigsmile:

rubah
06-18-2008, 04:55 PM
you're definitely going to make him eat it, right?