PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere over there Meet Up

Miriel
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
If you could choose one EoFF meet up to attend, which would it be?

I'd choose New Zealand. And we'd all go zorbing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorbing) and hunting for hobbits.

*The meet up areas in the poll include all the meet up threads that came up in a search for meet up threads between now and 2005. If your area isn't on the poll, it means it wasn't popular enough to have had a thread!

Rantz
06-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Malaysia meetup!

Psychotic
06-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Well if I could magically teleport there, New Zealand or maybe Mid West.

Otherwise, good ol' UK 'cause it'd be pretty damn expensive to go anywhere else on that list.

Blue Harvest
06-13-2008, 09:48 PM
UK, because I'm too poor to travel very far.

Miriel
06-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Well if I could magically teleport there, New Zealand or maybe Mid West.

In a hypothetical thread such as this, magical teleportation is readily available.

Peegee
06-13-2008, 09:51 PM
UK because a lot of EoFFers I want to see live there. Berlerkers, Cpt Maxx Power, DanBoB/Danielle, Shauna, Paul, to name a few

The locals alone would make it a meetup worth going to.

Dynast-Kid
06-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Good Old Dirty South, baby!

We can eat fried chicken and sip sweet tea while sitting lazily out on the patio during the scorching summer days.

Plus I don't have the moolah to go anywhere else!

A Japanese meetup would be fun, 'cause we'd all go drool over their RPGs and the SE headquarters!

Baloki
06-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Berlerkers

I worry that's me :o

qwertysaur
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
When I have the time I'll make a northeast meet up. :p

DK
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Probably California 'cause it has the largest concentration of suave people I would like to meet that I would not have the chance to do so under normal circumstances. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2008, 09:58 PM
New Zealand is somewhere I've always wanted to go.

Blue Harvest
06-13-2008, 10:06 PM
UK because a lot of EoFFers I want to see live there. Berlerkers, Cpt Maxx Power, DanBoB/Danielle, Shauna, Paul, Simon, to name a few

Fixed.

Caraliz
06-13-2008, 10:10 PM
New Zealand. :D

Heath
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Probably California 'cause it has the largest concentration of suave people I would like to meet that I would not have the chance to do so under normal circumstances. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

You mean North West England and you know it.

Denmark
06-13-2008, 10:28 PM
When I have the time I'll make a northeast meet up. :p

Please do! There are probably more of us than I think there are.

UK because a lot of EoFFers I want to see live there. Berlerkers, Cpt Maxx Power, DanBoB/Danielle, Shauna, Paul, to name a few

The locals alone would make it a meetup worth going to.

agreed!

Peegee
06-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Berlerkers

What could possibly give you that idea?

rubah
06-13-2008, 11:06 PM
*gets in a rockin' chair on the veranda next to dynast*kid*

Bahamut2000X
06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
The Midwest deserves some lovin' too. :(

Baloki
06-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Berlerkers

What could possibly give you that idea?

*cries as it's not :(*

Lawr
06-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Midwestern Meetup. I live in the Midwest, but I can't go to one.

Maybe a UK meetup too.

Flying Mullet
06-13-2008, 11:26 PM
New Zealand. I've always wanted to check it out.

scrumpleberry
06-13-2008, 11:44 PM
NZ or UK. Proabably New Zealand, because I've always always wanted to go there. TWOULD BE AWESOME.

Zeldy
06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Northwest England, and in Manchester because that city is epic. It's also not that far away from me xD

Rye
06-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Northeast.

Seriously guys, I'm going to college in Rhode Island, so I'm definitely organizing a meet up around that area (PREFERABLY A WEEKEND IN NYC <3) if anyone is up for it.

qwertysaur
06-14-2008, 04:39 AM
Northeast.

Seriously guys, I'm going to college in Rhode Island, so I'm definitely organizing a meet up around that area (PREFERABLY A WEEKEND IN NYC <3) if anyone is up for it.
Yes!

Del Murder
06-14-2008, 04:40 AM
NZ is the obvious choice for me too.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2008, 04:45 AM
California. Then I'd ditch every one of you.

fire_of_avalon
06-14-2008, 04:49 AM
Either the UK or New Zealand. I like all the NZers here and I want to go walk around the country.

EDIT: A Southern/South Eastern meet up really should happen someday.

Momiji
06-14-2008, 05:02 AM
California.

Why? Necronopticous said he'd take me to a place for shabu shabu and then I could play Mushihime-sama. :D

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 05:07 AM
EDIT: A Southern/South Eastern meet up really should happen someday.

Definitely! But not soon, because I wouldn't be able to go! Maybe in like, 4 years. xD

California.

Why? Necronopticous said he'd take me to a place for shabu shabu and then I could play Mushihime-sama. :D

Wait, shabu-shabu is a real food!?

Momiji
06-14-2008, 05:09 AM
California.

Yes. Just looking at it turns my mouth into a waterfall. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabu_shabu)

Freya
06-14-2008, 05:13 AM
UK cause that's where the cool cats be yo. I'd steal smitten from BoB. And Miss Jess too :3

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 05:13 AM
California.

Yes. Just looking at it turns my mouth into a waterfall. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabu_shabu)

I thought it was a made-up food that only existed in the Sims! xD

Hmm, I wouldn't say it makes my mouth water, but it sounds like it could be really good!

The Last Oath
06-14-2008, 05:38 AM
Aust?

Randgris
06-14-2008, 06:12 AM
I'd go to UK cause I heard people there are really posh.

Denmark
06-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Northeast.

NYC is a dumb city. How 'bout Bethlehem, PA? :bigsmile:

Am I cheap and lazy? HELL YES. You know how much a bus to NYC costs? And then STAYING THERE? Screw that. Meetups need to be done in college student price range, which is cheap. Bad Rye!

Also Boston is far superior to NYC as far as amazing Northeast cities go.

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Northeast.

Why don't you wait about...3 years or so! That way, if I get into my college of choice (Pratt Institute), I could come too! :kaoclove:

Like...Victoria Beckham? :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
06-14-2008, 09:31 AM

Like...Victoria Beckham? :bigsmile:

Yeah, or Jade Goody? :bigsmile:

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Brits posh? Not the ones around here. We're as common as dirt.

Rye
06-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Northeast.

Am I cheap and lazy? HELL YES. You know how much a bus to NYC costs? And then STAYING THERE? Screw that. Meetups need to be done in college student price range, which is cheap. Bad Rye!

Boston would take longer from PA! And NYC is the best freaking city in the world, there is no comparing. You obviously only think Boston is better because you're some crazy upstate leaf peeper who lives on the border of Canada, eh?!?

For serious though, it'd be cool doing it the city. It'd be expensive, but worth it. I would offer Providence in RI, but that's far from any midatlantic folk. I'll be going to NYC with Huxley anyway in September. :bigsmile:

<3 love you rob

o_O
06-14-2008, 01:18 PM
New Zealand. :D

:D

Denmark
06-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Northeast.

Boston would take longer from PA! And NYC is the best freaking city in the world, there is no comparing. You obviously only think Boston is better because you're some crazy upstate leaf peeper who lives on the border of Canada, eh?!?

For serious though, it'd be cool doing it the city. It'd be expensive, but worth it. I would offer Providence in RI, but that's far from any midatlantic folk. I'll be going to NYC with Huxley anyway in September. :bigsmile:

<3 love you rob

Boston would be more easily accessible for Bert and Liz!

However, I'd have to say that my opinions on NYC are quite biased, as most of the time I've spent there in the last couple years has consisted of walking from the bus station to the train station or the other way around. Highly stressful. My recent Boston time has been quite relaxing.

Psh fine I guess NYC might work. Whatever. I'm not fucking planning it though.

omg i'm telling huxley

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 03:41 PM
California.

Oh sweet mercy, that looks delicious! :drool:

Rye
06-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Oh, btw, there will be a midlands England meet-up when I'm there (hopefully!) in the fall of 09! I'll be hanging out with Paul, Dan, and Hux every single day. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:05 PM
You lot should all get mopeds, like in Scrubs, and drive around like the rebels you all are.

We'd name you the Flying Puffters! :D

escobert
06-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Northeast.

<3 love you rob

Boston would be more easily accessible for Bert and Liz!

However, I'd have to say that my opinions on NYC are quite biased, as most of the time I've spent there in the last couple years has consisted of walking from the bus station to the train station or the other way around. Highly stressful. My recent Boston time has been quite relaxing.

Psh fine I guess NYC might work. Whatever. I'm not smurfing planning it though.

omg i'm telling huxley

Yes it would be but Liz wants to see NYC like a mofo so I figured I could take her there soon :P but yeah northeast meetup must happen :D

DK
06-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh, btw, there will be a midlands England meet-up when I'm there (hopefully!) in the fall of 09! I'll be hanging out with Paul, Dan, and Hux every single day. :bigsmile:

You're losing your mind if you think you're going to get me to willingly go to the Midlands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/wacky.gif

Rye
06-14-2008, 04:30 PM
You wouldn't even do it for the chance to touch my greasy eyetie hair? ;;

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 04:33 PM

I shall attend said meetup. And I'm loving Harle's moped idea :D

rubah
06-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Just looking at it turns my mouth into a waterfall.[/URL]

They call that 'larruping'

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:46 PM
If they don't do it, we totally should. We could go up there uninvited, dressed in leather, then circle around them whilst wolf-whistling at Rye! We'd be proper Hell's Angels then!

Oh! And we could kill someone!

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Harle I think I love you :love:

Momiji
06-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Just looking at it turns my mouth into a waterfall.[/URL]

They call that 'larruping'

To whip or flog; trounce or defeat; to move indolently and clumsily? (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/larruping)

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Harle I think I love you :love:

If you truly loved me, you'd call me Quin, you bitch. :mad2:

capricious
06-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I think I love you more Quin... ;_;....

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok Quin-Harle :D

Edit: Hands off my Quin :mad2:

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:56 PM
That's what I'm talking about.

Zeldy
06-14-2008, 04:59 PM
You should come to Manchester, or anywhere in the Northwest, imho. There are plenty of ginger people! and then I could come too ^_^

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Zeldy should come down south imo.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 09:21 PM
That's disgusting, dude. She's not even legal.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Trust you to turn that into a dirty joke :rolleyes2

Dr. Acula
06-15-2008, 10:11 AM
I'd love to go to a UK meet-up, because I've always, ALWAYS wanted to go there.

scrumpleberry
06-15-2008, 10:29 AM
I'd love to go to a UK meet-up, because I've always, ALWAYS wanted to go there.

Let's switch places for a week! That'd be fantastic!

Breine
06-15-2008, 10:46 AM
You should all just come to Scandinavia to visit me and Levian :bigsmile:

Rantz
06-15-2008, 10:50 AM

:(

scrumpleberry
06-15-2008, 11:07 AM

Wait, Rantz is a viking too? Since when?

Breine
06-15-2008, 11:09 AM

Sorry! ..and Rantzien as well of course!! :-*

Blue Harvest
06-15-2008, 11:09 AM
You should all come to the Oxford region and meet up with me and Demon Dude.

Actually, smurf that, just me. DD sucks.

Rantz
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM

Sorry! ..and Rantzien as well of course!! :-*

:)

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Rantzien is South African. Don't believe his lies.