PDA

View Full Version : Reversing age ENGAGE!

Rye
06-14-2008, 03:36 AM
I was looking at old pictures of me during my cruise from when I was 16, and I was getting seriously envious, because my body when I just turned 16 was actually pretty awesome, and I was only a little bit away from my ideal weight. I can't believe I looked better when I was 16 than I do at nearly 18! I can't believe I let myself slip up and eat and eat the winter of being 16! Man, so mad at myself. However, I think my face is prettier now, because it's a little more mature and sharper at the cheek bones.

When do you think you were at your physical prime, in terms of attractiveness? Are you at it now? Are you hoping for it to come!? :strawpanties:

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 03:38 AM
I wish I was leaner like I was in elementary school! xD

But right now, my face has never been more attractive! My teeth are developed nicely, and my complexion is a nice color and my skin is clear, for the most part!

I've got fat cheeks though, and I want to slim them down so I can show off my cheek bones!

Madame Adequate
06-14-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm waiting for my serious business body modification. Then I'll be at my most attractive.

Shoeberto
06-14-2008, 03:52 AM
I was skinnier around junior high, but with it came awkward gangliness. I was a weirdy then.

I've put on some weight but I've also come into my body a lot better, so I'd say I prefer myself now.

Jess
06-14-2008, 04:01 AM
I miss being blonde, so probably... a year a go? but I hope to be blonde soon again. :jess:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-14-2008, 04:03 AM
I actually think I look better now than I did a couple years ago. I've put on some weight, but growing in height balanced that out a bit.

My cheeks don't take up most of my face anymore which is a pretty big upgrade already. xD I'll let you know when I find out my prime in attractiveness~

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Oh wait, I didn't read all the question!

No, I don't think i'm at my most attractive point. I think I might be in my cocoon stage right now. I mean, i'm only 14! xD

fire_of_avalon
06-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Eh. Not now. Maybe when I was a teenager, but that's my fault. I could be a looker if I'd do something with myself.

Dolentrean
06-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Other than the fact that I had a six pack in my sophmore year of highschool, I feel I look much better now.

Peegee
06-14-2008, 06:34 AM
You guys decide for me.

I'm much, much stronger than I was when I was 19. But at 19 I had 8% body fat. However I only weighed 125 lbs back then. I'm 165 now

I was always 5'6

Avarice-ness
06-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Eh..

My family has creepy good aging genes. My sister turns 32 in August and she gets carded for beer and even at times spray paint and cigarettes (18+). Just the other day she was somewhere and said something about her daughter being 10, then the lady was like looking at her all weird and my sister asked if she said something weird and the lady's like "How can you have a ten year old?" and my sister's like "I'm almost 32" and the lady was like "OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 23"

As for me, most people still think I'm in high school. When I was working last year I actually had people who worked on the other side of the store that didnt' see me often, when I worked with them they were like "Why are you working during the day" and I'm like "I'm always here.. 11 to 5" "Don't you go to school" "No" "Do they let you off to come work or something" "No I'm not in school" "Did you drop out" "No I'm 22." "OMG I thought you were in high shcool!" "Oh god, No I graduated 4 years ago"

So yeah.. I don't really have to worry about this. I actually look more like I'm 18 than I did when I was 18. I looked about 15 when I was 18.

Big D
06-14-2008, 07:33 AM
I was in my best shape in the summer of '05-'06 and '06-'07. I was doing full-on manual labouring work during the university holidays, and gained a lot of muscle in the process. It felt great to be in such good shape; I plan to get back there someday, when time and money allow a superior exercise routine.
There is a shirtless picture of me from early '06, snapped during a wrestling match... but that can remain out of sight, I think.

I've looked older than I really am, for quite some time now. Even without the beard, I've got a few more years than I've actually lived through.

Breine
06-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Hmm, I think I look better nowadays than I ever did before. I'm more healthy now than I ever was, and so my body looks pretty good if I may say so myself. I haven't been this satisfied with my body since I was a kid (I was naturally thin as a kid, but when I turned 11 or so I put on quite a lot of weight and I continued to be chubby up until I turned 16 or 17). Maybe it's just me thinking so, since everyone keeps telling me I've gotten too thin and stuff, but I like my body as it is now. Also, my face looks more defined now, which I like.

Faris
06-14-2008, 10:17 AM
I don't think I've hit my "prime attractive age" just yet, but I could be wrong.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 10:20 AM
I've never been attractive, so :tongue:

rubah
06-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I think I'm headed for it

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 10:44 AM
I think you're already there ;)

Gogo
06-14-2008, 11:29 AM
I think im alright. Albeit i have no upper boddy muscle, but who needs it

Rantz
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
It comes and goes with my hair.

rubah
06-14-2008, 01:43 PM
if we had a 'biggest casanova' ciddies catagory, I would definitely have nominated blue harvest for it

Rantz
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM
The hidden message in what he said is that he thinks you're going downhill from here.

Captain Maxx Power
06-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I've had the same body shape since I was 14. I seriously hate the way I look, both bodily and facially. I go out of my way to avoid looking at my reflection.

Breine
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
if we had a 'biggest casanova' ciddies catagory, I would definitely have nominated blue harvest for it

Heh, yeah.. he's a real flirt.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 03:22 PM
The hidden message in what he said is that he thinks you're going downhill from here.

That's not what I was saying at all. Can't a guy simply compliment a lady anymore?

Heh, yeah.. he's a real flirt.

I can't help it :D

rubah
06-14-2008, 03:40 PM
oh he flirts with you too, breine?

also ihaetu rantzien

Rantz
06-14-2008, 03:49 PM

That's not what I was saying at all. Can't a guy simply compliment a lady anymore?
Just kidding.

also ihaetu rantzien
Just kidding.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I was a bit porky when I was young. Lot of puppy fat, and then when that went, I still ate too many sweets and stuff, so I still had what basically looked like adult puppy fat. :(

I'm working on it now though. Having said that, I still look damn fine naked, and would totally do me.

capricious
06-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Oh... Well, I saw some porky kids coming out as handsome guys. <3:love::love::love::love: I'm sure you will too!

I think I got prettier.... Probably cause I don't eat as much as I used to... But I think I was even more prettier when I was 12. LOL.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 04:43 PM
I lost a load of weight when I stopped drinking Coke. It was ruddy magic.

Zeldy
06-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I think I'm headed for it, I am starting to grow up alot now. I just really want to lose this baby face, I hate it; It's my nose that does it, it's so wide and baby-ish ;__; I hate it hate it hate it. Hopefully when I get older and have more money, I can afford to go the gym more and buy myself healthier foods, getting rid of my damn pudgy belly!

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 06:09 PM
But Zeldy, you have a cute nose :(

Rye
06-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Zeldy has the nose that I've always wanted. Having an "adult" nose isn't all it's cracked up to be. My nose makes me look mean and angry because it's thin and bone and long.

I'm hoping I'll lose a lot of weight in college since I'll be walking around all the time, and I won't really be snacking so much, since I can feel full from even the healthy stuff (it was very good during orientation) in the dining halls. I want to be the anti Freshman-15. I need to lose 15 off of my big tummy and jiggly fat thighs. D:

Randgris
06-14-2008, 06:18 PM
I used to be so thin when I was like 7 or so. Well the camera hates me, and I hate the freking camera. I do not smile cause I feel awkward. My lips go downward (frowning?) so people often underestimate me.

Now I've grown larger in all directions. I'm almost as tall as my oldest male cousin (but still pretty short cause I stopped growing when I reached 5ft6). My lips are still frowning. Everytime I smile, my face gets too oily (maybe because I'm too fat) and my feet hurts and they have like huge veins near the balls of the feet. Sometimes my feet would turn purplish.

Once I have the money and the time, I'd probably get surgery to make me like 5ft8, get a nose job, join a gym, and probably take in meth to make my skin whiter so when I get a tan, it will be even.

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Iand probably take in meth to make my skin whiter so when I get a tan, it will be even.

Meth...Methanphedamine!? :(

Tallulah
06-14-2008, 08:02 PM
I've put on a stone since starting work in an office, as opposed to cycling 6 miles a day to do 2 hours cleaning. However, I now live a longer walk from work, and up a hill, so I am getting slightly more exercise.

However, I am much better looking than I was when I was 14. :p

Breine
06-14-2008, 08:02 PM
oh he flirts with you too, breine?

In fact yes, but he greatly hurt my feelings when he went for duckie instead :( Damn that Blue Harvest and his charm.. damn! *shakes fist*

Dolentrean
06-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Its ok Breine, I'm here now, everything will be ok...

Caraliz
06-14-2008, 10:32 PM
I think I'm getting there, slowly. ;_; I look better and better every year, imho. I was an awkward teenager at 13 and then suddenly I turned 17-18 and ... got boobs. Huge boobs. And my body got curvy.

Hopefully my dark circles will GTFO of my face or something and pimples too. Actually when I was awkward and 15 I had clear skin. http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifty.

My sister looks amazing though for 30 and I'm hoping I age just like her.

The Unknown Guru
06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm going to be working out all this summer, so by the time I get back to school, I'll look decent. I also like my face right now.

Lawr
06-14-2008, 11:54 PM
I've yet to reach my prime. :|