PDA

View Full Version : It's 7:30 AM. Do you know where your children are?

Denmark
06-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Hmm, it's 7:30 AM on Saturday, June 14th, 2008.

Why in the world am I up this early?

Wait a minute. Early?

I'm up late! As in up all night. I stayed up reading about and watching scary movies.

Discuss these topics: staying up late/all night and how you manage to do it, and scary movies.

Rye
06-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, we're one and the same, Rob. xD

I woke up this early because despite being sleep deprived from my college orientation, I had to pee, and then I could get back to sleep, so I decided to catch up on the board.

rubah
06-14-2008, 01:23 PM
um, I'm up this early because it's like 2:23 pm right now :D my staying up all night is mostly relegated to reading harry potter books on release night and doing international airplane flights.

capricious
06-14-2008, 01:35 PM
I have low blood pressure, so I tend to wake up late and daze for about 15 mins before I get myself ready. XD So today I woke up at 9:30am... Fell back to sleep for another 15 mins. xD I used to wake up at 5am or 6am.. But now it varies between 8-11am. :(
I hate staying up late, my brain can't function past 12am. So earlier the better. :love:

Blue Harvest
06-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I can't seem to stay up past 1am anymore :(

Vermachtnis
06-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I always stay up past three in the morning. Sometimes later if I get caught up in what I'm doing. The last time I stayed up through the whole night was a few years ago playing Ultima Online.

Breine
06-14-2008, 03:34 PM
It's like 04:30 PM here, so I'm naturally awake :P

Anyway, I like staying up all night. Particularly while drinking and being drunk, but also just staying up all night talking with some friends or something is really nice.

Shoeberto
06-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Anymore I stay up waiting for Allie to get up for school! I don't have much else going on to make me stay up late though. I don't pull all-nighters very often.

scrumpleberry
06-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Uh, it's nearly four o' clock in the afternoon.

I know, I'm hardcore :choc2:

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2008, 03:56 PM
I had an economics exam a few Wednesdays ago. I got a new book on the Tuesday before. I read said book from 10PM on Tuesday, till 5 to 6 on Wednesday morning. I was knackered, and not in great shape for an exam, but it was totally worth it. :D

fire_of_avalon
06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Today I got up at quarter to 11 a.m. I haven't slept that late in about six weeks and it feels gooood.

Caraliz
06-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I sleep very late and go to bed early. :D

Peegee
06-14-2008, 10:31 PM
I lost ashley one time. It was hilarious...but I just realised I shouldn't tell the whole story.

Basically after a particularly hilariously facepalm filled night, I checked on her in the morning (6:30am) and found she wasn't in her room! I was like "wtf where did that woman go to now?" and proceeded to rip my house apart looking for her. Front yard, back yard, basement, washrooms, garage...she's not there!

Eventually I checked her room closely. She wasn't under the bed....but in the closet....*BAM* I smack her across her back with the closet door. Ugh....you...ASHLEY WTF

After that I stopped worrying about her because I would just get an aneurysm. Plus she doesn't need looking after.

Oh, and I don't like staying up late unless it's partying.

Caraliz
06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I lost ashley one time. It was hilarious...but I just realised I shouldn't tell the whole story.

Basically after a particularly hilariously facepalm filled night, I checked on her in the morning (6:30am) and found she wasn't in her room! I was like "wtf where did that woman go to now?" and proceeded to rip my house apart looking for her. Front yard, back yard, basement, washrooms, garage...she's not there!

Eventually I checked her room closely. She wasn't under the bed....but in the closet....*BAM* I smack her across her back with the closet door. Ugh....you...ASHLEY WTF

After that I stopped worrying about her because I would just get an aneurysm. Plus she doesn't need looking after.

Oh, and I don't like staying up late unless it's partying.
PG love snuggles Ashley. :love:

Peegee
06-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Jealous?

Caraliz
06-14-2008, 10:36 PM
extremely.

Jess
06-15-2008, 04:47 AM
It's 4.45am and I'm still up. The sun is up now. ^___^

I'm a barmaid in a nightclub, and I start work at 8.30pm and finish at 3.30am on the weekends (or 2.30am on a Wednesday). I then drive home, and I'm always hungry from my 7 hour shift at work so then I eat. I then check the forums and chat on MSN for a bit before going to bed when the sun is coming up/is up and the birds are tweeting!

How do I manage it? Red bull & Pro Plus. Tiredness does catch up with me though, because on college days I have to get up at 7am so my sleeping pattern is totally screwed. :jess:

XxSephirothxX
06-15-2008, 04:52 AM
My sleeping habits are irreparably fucked, so I'm always up late whether I'm getting up at 8 am for class or in the afternoon because I've got the day off. And I take naps.

But more to the point, night is the time to be awake. The temperature is much better, everything's calmer and quieter, and most people are asleep. I don't rely on caffeine or anything to keep me awake. If I'm too tired to stay up on my own, I just go to sleep.

Jess
06-15-2008, 04:54 AM
And I take naps.
Oh yes! Naps, too! On a wednesday I'll wake up at 7am for college but have to work that night so I take a nap to get some energy. :jess:

escobert
06-15-2008, 05:10 AM
I used top play RO but now I just play GW :p

Denmark
06-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Let's see, I think I woke up at around 1 PM on Friday the 13th. It's now 3:41 AM on Sunday the 15th, and I haven't slept at all, apart from maybe a minute of dozing off while watching a movie earlier tonight. That's over 38 hours straight, easily the longest I've gone without sleep, and I feel fine. Perhaps I'll try to keep going? Is this dangerous?

DMKA
06-15-2008, 09:10 AM
I dunno if I have any children. If so, rape will teach them lesson. Win/win situation.