PDA

View Full Version : EoFF related dreams

Blue Harvest
06-15-2008, 06:52 PM
Soz last night I had a dream. A dream about being alone. I wanted someone, anyone beside me. Just so I wouldn't feel alone anymore...

Seriously, there was a mega huge meetup and everyone, and I mean everyone went. I don't remember much of it aside from scrumpleberry being mean. Oh, and GoBo was really a giant chocobo.

I also had another a while back in which EoFF was an exclusive clubhouse. Rye offered to cut my hair because I was complaining about the length, screwed up and had to shave my head.

Topic: who else has had weird EoFF based dreams?

rubah
06-15-2008, 06:53 PM
not lately xD I dreamed that I saw rsl as a speck of light once though.

Cookie
06-15-2008, 10:13 PM
No. :/

Rye
06-15-2008, 10:15 PM
I had a dream where I kissed Monda once. :bigsmile:

I dream a lot about Huxley a lot, obviously. In my most recent EoFF dream, I was in an apartment with rubah and some random lady, and Huxley came in and we were all making out with marzipan PDA in front of them. :kaoclove:

Dolentrean
06-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Once I had a dream that Roto13 was Speed Racer for some reason. Strange considering at the time I had never talked to Roto, haven't seen Speed Racer, and have no idea what Roto looks like.

rubah
06-15-2008, 10:33 PM
marzipan? xD

Breine
06-15-2008, 10:35 PM
marzipan? xD

Hehe, yeah.. so random.

Evastio
06-15-2008, 11:00 PM
The only EoFF related dreams I remember having are driving to Tempest's place and waiting around some harbour to meet up with Dixie. I didn't even get to see them in those dreams though.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 11:03 PM
I think this thread should be changed to "Rye's Dreams".

Hnnnnnnnggggg!

Rye
06-15-2008, 11:27 PM
marzipan? xD

We weren't literally making out with marzipan! We were making out with each other, but "making out with marzipan" is the only phrase than I can think of the capture the pure awesomeness and makey-out-ness of the moment in the dream! :bigsmile:

Christmas
04-22-2023, 09:56 AM
I had a dream that Quin gave birth to Mr Gashtacular in a shed meant for goats. The three admins blessed the latter and declared him Son of Cid. :bigsmile:

But the Son of Cid gotten into vices such as double posting and flaming. So everyone decided to crucifix Quin in order to slot the Son of Cid back into his unholy father's ass, the place where he belongs. :(

I woke up, checked my ass and decided to post the account here. :chocobo:

Mr Gashtacular
04-23-2023, 09:21 AM
speechless..................... last night i dreamed i was slotted into christmas' ass.......... tis cannot be coincidence,.. i woke up smelling strongly of cinnamon and nutmeg