PDA

View Full Version : I want to see Mullet get the belt.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm assuming that rubah means she will kinkify Mullet with a belt. Who else would like to see this?

On a slightly different topic, what kind of belt do you wear/want? I have a simple leather one that I like, but need a new buckle. I did have this gnarly thing that I had wrapped orange gaffer tape around, so it looked really tacky and yum. What I really want is some rainbow belt or something, that'd be groovy. Post pictures, if you have them!

Anyway, answer whichever question you want (THE FIRST ONE).

scrumpleberry
06-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I have 2 pretty ones: a butterfly and a flowery one. Will post pix later.

Balzac
06-15-2008, 10:53 PM
I wear an Animal skater belt with a flip over buckle.

Blue Harvest
06-15-2008, 10:54 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/xstarfallx/mypics/Picture18.jpg

Shoeberto
06-15-2008, 11:36 PM
I have a brown belt and a black belt, which I wear either when I'm trying to dress nicely or have a pair of pants with too large of a waist. Other than that I'm not a big belt wearing person.

Old Manus
06-15-2008, 11:48 PM
I have a belt which I (now hold your breath for this one) use to hold up my freaking trousers. Word to mother, that's what I do with them. Flame me, call me a paedophile, but it ain't gonna stop me from using a long piece of cloth to hold up my pantaloons.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2008, 11:48 PM
You're a paedophile. Lay off the kiddy crack, pervert.

Peegee
06-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I don't wear belts. it's true.

Either my pants hang loose (or fall right off), or I wear fitted pants, like when I wear shirt and slacks, or when I wear my nice tux.

Blue Harvest
06-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Why am I the only one who's actually posted a picture? :(

Balzac
06-16-2008, 12:14 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/xstarfallx/mypics/Picture18.jpg

It looks like one of those belts you get free with a pair of jeans at Matalan.

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2008, 12:45 AM
This is my belt. I wear it when I wear jeans because my jeans fit in the hips but not in the waist. I wear jeans everyday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/belt.jpg

XxSephirothxX
06-16-2008, 12:48 AM
I don't like belts and avoid wearing them even though most of my shorts/pants don't fit very well anymore. Pretty soon I'll either have to give in and start wearing the only belt I have (just plain black/brown reversible) or get new clothes. :p

Jess
06-16-2008, 12:54 AM
I don't like belts a lot because I usually have an allergic reaction to them - but I wear them to hold my trousers up! I wear a size 10 UK size, because of my hips, but I'm more like an 8 around my tummy, so I often have to wear belts to save me from showing my underwear to the world.

I have only a couple different coloured belts - a light white/silver glittery one and a dark black one depending on what colour I'm wearing (I'm really weird about colour co-ordination :s) and for work I have a belt with a butterfly, and one with a flower - which goes over the top of whatever I'm wearing to attach my bar keys to. :jess:

Momiji
06-16-2008, 03:13 AM
I have a simple black leather belt. Nothing fancy.