PDA

View Full Version : On the topic of fetishes...

Peegee
06-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Let's talk about abnormal, deviant obsessions.

I like fire. I like burning things. I like trying to touch fire. A part of my motivation is that I can't stand being burned for too long (it causes permanent injury which I am against, despite liking pain), and I hate it when things (ie not people) have control over me.

Do we have any pyromaniacs in EoFF? What other deviances did you get yourself into this time?

I'm looking at you milf.

Dolentrean
06-16-2008, 11:13 PM
In case anyone has forgotten, I am in the middle of a game where I am trying to kill my best friends infants :shifty:

Nuff said

DMKA
06-16-2008, 11:50 PM
I like abortions.

Aerith's Knight
06-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Let's talk about abnormal, deviant obsessions.

I like fire. I like burning things. I like trying to touch fire. A part of my motivation is that I can't stand being burned for too long (it causes permanent injury which I am against, despite liking pain), and I hate it when things (ie not people) have control over me.

Do we have any pyromaniacs in EoFF? What other deviances did you get yourself into this time?

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/6/16/f_ibemanm_232dd67.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/6/16/f_ibemanm_232dd67.png&srv=img26)

Randgris
06-17-2008, 01:14 AM
I am using my cousins laptop right now. :love:

I like snooping around stuff. Its like something inside my head wants me to constantly pry at things I'm not supposed to do/use. But I'm not a klepto, OK

Caraliz
06-17-2008, 01:22 AM
when I get very stoned, I usually have a lighter in my hand. When I have a lighter in my hand and I'm very stoned, that's when I light everything in my vicinity on fire. :D

Balzac
06-17-2008, 01:26 AM
I once burned down my dads garden shed.

Peegee
06-17-2008, 05:43 AM
I have instructed my friends to bring diesel gasoline (it's cheaper) when they come to visit my house. We will try to burn down / met the fire pit.

Ashley, you did not read that.

Madame Adequate
06-17-2008, 01:44 PM
I like metal. I like the touch of metal, how it's cool or hot, the smoothness of it. I like the taste of metal (Not all of it, some kinds taste nasty! But some taste nice.), as well as the feel of cold, smooth metal in my mouth. I like how metal sounds when you hit it with something, or when you shake a chain, or something like that.

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 02:53 PM
I thought of this thread and its mention of pyromania this morning. I was out on the back porch lighting some charcoal to smoke a brisket and I saw a weed growing from the seam between to slabs of concrete of our back porch. Rather than pull it I looked at my lighter and said, "I'm going to burn it!" And I did. And life was good. :chef:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't get me started on my many childhood obsessions. Smelling things was one of the more saner ones