PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIII, an osbtacle?

FFVIFan
06-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Well, we all know that Organization XIII was under Xemnas's orders, right? Well, let me explain this:

Organization XIII was created by Xemnas to form an obstacle in Sora's path so that Sora would killed more Heartless for KH and Xemnas would have more time to build KH.

In other words:
Xemnas created the org. to distract Sora while he creates KH. Meaning that he promised the other members their full existence and he knew they wouldn't stand a chance so he used them to et them killed to have KH for his own.

Dynast-Kid
06-17-2008, 02:55 AM
I don't think Xemnas actually built Kingdom Hearts, I thought he was trying to take control over it and use it for his own plots? Sure he was strengthening it with hearts, but I don't think he was actually building it.

And as for the promise of full existence, I guess that can really only be speculated upon.

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 06:49 AM
I don't think Xemnas actually built Kingdom Hearts, I thought he was trying to take control over it and use it for his own plots? Sure he was strengthening it with hearts, but I don't think he was actually building it.

And as for the promise of full existence, I guess that can really only be speculated upon.

All im saying is that Xemnas tricked the org into thinking they would have their "share" by helping him. It turned out later that they brought their own demise.

Clawsze
06-18-2008, 07:23 PM
I think that originally, before CoM, Xemnas may have thoought that it was possible to make Kingdom Hearts without involving the Org, which would sort of explain the whole not appearing in KH1...but after the events in CoM, where 5 members were killed, I think he realized if he let Sora and Riku loose, they would ultimately reach him. So he started to send his members on distraction missions/suicide.

PuPu
06-19-2008, 12:15 AM
which would sort of explain the whole not appearing in KH1....
But he did appear in KH1 Final Mix. All I remember is that he says to Sora "You are incomplete." My guess is that Xemnas meant that Sora and Roxas haven't rejoined yet, but they did near the end of KH2.

Clawsze
06-23-2008, 07:43 AM
which would sort of explain the whole not appearing in KH1....
But he did appear in KH1 Final Mix. All I remember is that he says to Sora "You are incomplete." My guess is that Xemnas meant that Sora and Roxas haven't rejoined yet, but they did near the end of KH2.

Well, that was after the split and considering that Sora was the first heartless to regain form, Xemnas was probably testing to see if he had really changed back.

Masamunemaster
06-25-2008, 01:19 AM
didnt they show up after the credits in KH1...not acctually talking to sora or anything, just being there