PDA

View Full Version : KH3. OMG <333

Reeno the Alchemist
06-17-2008, 12:54 AM
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 - Whats To Come (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjTfIZL3Ans&feature=related)
OMFG Omfg i think i had 3 heart attacks watching this O-o

*SPOILER*
ZACK ZACK OMFG ZACK ZACK ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK YOU GET TO BE F'IN ZACK OMFG OMFG OMFG :{sorry spam but i can't help it i have a never ending love for zack fair :{ :}

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-17-2008, 01:09 AM
O-o; KH3 has yet to be officially announced. Those games are just side ones exploring different aspect of the KH universe. Birth by Sleep seems to be a prequel, where as Coded deals with King Mickey and 398/2 Days 9or whatever it is called) takes place during the end of KH I and up to the end of Chain of Memories.

BTW that is not Zack from FFVII, I know little of Birth by Sleep, but I assume this fellow will be one of the playable characters in it.

PuPu
06-17-2008, 01:17 AM
The person you think is Zack isn't Zack.

His name is Terra, or so I've heard across the internet.

Reeno the Alchemist
06-17-2008, 01:17 AM
yeah i just realized that ;-; HOW DEPRESSING! It took me a minute to think about it his shirt threw me off xD. But oh well birth by sleep still looks amazing :). I apologize for my spammish comment but the video is still informational.

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 01:26 AM
*applauses*
Wow! I never thought that those three games would come! *sarcasm*
Seriosuly Reeno, thats old news.

Reeno the Alchemist
06-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Well, I knew that there was gonna be a KH3, I just didn't know it was gonna be broken up into three different games plus KH3.

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Well, I knew that there was gonna be a KH3, I just didn't know it was gonna be broken up into three different games plus KH3.

KHIII isn't coming for now and no one has proof of any of it's logo. Plus, those logos in the video are false. These ARE the REAL colors:
BBS=Light Blue
358/2 Days=Orange
Coded=Green

it was justified by Nomura that orange resembled twilight and thus that color was given to 358/2 Days.

axel_demyx_roxas
12-29-2008, 07:58 AM
The 3 guys in kingdom hearts 3 are called ven, terra and aqua thats wat ive heard... i no that its the sequal to kingdom hearts 2 but i think its crappy that sora, kairi and riku arent in it, i no king mickey is in it and i think that roxas is in it as well, but im not really sure, still i cant wait 4 it 2 come out.. im soooooo gonna get it straight away.

sir helix
01-01-2009, 10:28 PM
i thought that the video at the end of KH2 was for the prequel, sence it had all those keyblades, (thought it was the keyblade wars)

and whats the deal with (KH coded)

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-01-2009, 10:29 PM
The secret ending clip is of Birth by Sleep, the prequel to the KH series. KHIII has not been announced yet. There are three games coming out for it, none of them a sequel to KHII.