PDA

View Full Version : The return of Eyes on Who!

Momiji
06-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Well, it appears I shall be taking over for this, due to ed's inactivity. (Mulley said I could. :3)

Anyway, it's time to restart Eyes on Who again! For those of you who don't know, it's a game where you submit 10 facts about yourself that people may or may not know, and I will post a couple of those facts every day. During this time, people can guess who you are. These facts can be all obscure, some obscure and some obvious, or all obvious if you wish. However, I think it's best if you name each fact about your self in order of obscurity-- 10 being the most general/unknown to 1 being pretty much obvious.

So anyway, if you all are up to another round of this, please send all submissions to me via PM.

Also, can this thread be stickied? Thank youuu~

Jessweeee♪
06-17-2008, 02:41 AM
I lack a mouth-brain filter when it comes to the internet...I've already told everyone everything I'm willing to the last round xD

Momiji
06-17-2008, 04:16 AM
Well, if you've already gone before, it would be harder. But that isn't to say there are others who wouldn't want to try this out!

I already have one submission. Once I get about 10 or so, I'll start with the first Eyes on Who thread.

Peegee
06-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Where's the question list? I remember last time I filled in two questionnaires because somebody was changing them to mock pg

rubah
06-17-2008, 04:58 PM
There isn't a question list. You have to say obscure things about you peegies!

Blue Harvest
06-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm so signing up this time. Ed wouldn't let me last time because I hadn't been here for three months :(

Peegee
06-18-2008, 02:26 AM
There isn't a question list. You have to say obscure things about you peegies!

I have a crush on Sung Hi Lee

NeoCracker
06-18-2008, 10:26 AM
I would, but I don't want to re-make a list.

If ed comes back I'll probably bother him for it though. :p

Momiji
06-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Don't count on it.

Anyway, I have around 6 submissions now! Once we get 4 more or so, we'll begin!

Blue Harvest
06-18-2008, 03:48 PM
I'll think of a list tonight and send it in tomorrow.

edczxcvbnm
06-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I got totally distracted and then inactive XP I was going to end this thing after what I had left because of what I perceived as a general disinterest in this event.

I forwarded you everything I had left.

Momiji
06-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Don't count on it.

Anyway, I have around 6 submissions now! Once we get 4 more or so, we'll begin!

ed must have seen that, because he just forwarded me all of the remaining submissions from last time, which means we now have enough to begin. Don't forget, you can still submit your facts as well, but I'm going to stop accepting them when I have around 20 of them.

Anyway, I'll be starting up the first thread very soon.