PDA

View Full Version : Materia Madness

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Just a fun thread to see what some of the more entertaining results people have had with using several copies of the same materia paired with other various materia.

PeneloRatsbane
06-17-2008, 05:01 PM
i like materia its pretty, its my favourite magic/ability system of all the final fantasies

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 08:10 PM
I LOVE MATERIAS!!!!!!!!
THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!
Anyways, I have fused materias and my results are mastered materia with a stat enhansment like +2 strengh.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Are we talking about Crisis Core?

I kept messing with HP+ and Potions to make a HP+ 350% or something, then I messed with status ward and curaga to make Curaga HP375% or something.

It was kewl beans.

Flying Mullet
06-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah, this thread's nothing what I intended it to be. xD

I was referring to how you can put one Fire Materia in every paired slot and pair it with other materia so whenever you cast fire eight bazillion things happen. That's the kind of materia madness I was thinking of.

Carl the Llama
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
does that really work? I mean you equip say 8 fire materia and you cast fire, does it cast it like 8 times? lol it would be a helluva cheat if you could, you could take emeral weapon down so easy if you could, gravity+hp absorb grav+mpturbo grav+mp absorb counter+mime reflect Gravity+quadra Final Attack+Life mega all

EDIT: or better yet, Gravity+Quadra x7 Reflect+all

TheSpoonyBard
06-19-2008, 11:51 PM
HP Absorb[blue] = Comet[green]
MP Absorb[blue] = Comet[green]
MP Turbo[blue] = Comet[green]
Quadra Magic[blue] = Comet[green]
Sneak Attack[blue] = Comet[green]
W-Magic[yellow]

That makes for easy battles. When the battle starts a boosted Comet2 is cast four times, restoring HP and MP. If anything is left alive you can W-cast it for another eight rounds of celestial rain.

Super Sepiroth
06-19-2008, 11:53 PM
to beat emerald weapon I used

KoTR=HP Absorb
KoTR=Mp Absorb

and mime

Not very crazy, but crazy enough lol.

So every time a character attacked (cos i only had them use Mime or KoTR) I'd regain my health and MP back.

Does that mean Quadra Magic=KoTR would work as well then? seeing as you regain the MP? never tried myself

TheSpoonyBard
06-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Even with MP Absorb and HP<->MP, KotR will not work with Quadra Magic.

Big D
06-20-2008, 01:58 AM
HP Absorb[blue] = Comet[green]
MP Absorb[blue] = Comet[green]
MP Turbo[blue] = Comet[green]
Quadra Magic[blue] = Comet[green]
Sneak Attack[blue] = Comet[green]
W-Magic[yellow]

That makes for easy battles. When the battle starts a boosted Comet2 is cast four times, restoring HP and MP. If anything is left alive you can W-cast it for another eight rounds of celestial rain.That is awesome. I'll definitely try it sometime:cool:

Saber
07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
I have most of my characters like this,

Master magic - all or mega all if I don't put double cut.
Master command - hp absorb
Master command - mp absorb
Master summon - mp absorb.

Then I add these
double cut, final attack - pheonix (just on cloud), w-item, w-magic, w-summon, enemy skill, long range and more

Putting on hp or mp absorb with master command makes the basic attack drain hp/mp too. Making 4 time slash or slash all really great.