PDA

View Full Version : Listening to Final Fantasy compilations makes any game better

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 04:16 PM
I've found I've gotten in the habit of listening to a compilation of various Final Fantasy songs I have whenever the music is less than stimulating in various video games. Some games, like Diablo II, have no music and I find that this compilation fills the void nicely.

Do you ever listen to music from other video games whilst you game?

Jessweeee♪
06-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Yes xD

...did you make a thread in every forum just so you could see your name on every last post thing?

:lol:

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 06:06 PM
...did you make a thread in every forum just so you could see your name on every last post thing?

Not quite, but I'll have a thread in General Chat about it in a bit. xD

Breine
06-17-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't really listen to music from other games while playing.

I've listened to lots of various (non-game) music while leveling up in various FFs, though. Listening to the same battle theme over and over gets a bit tiresome after a while.

blackmage_nuke
06-18-2008, 01:52 PM

Not quite, but I'll have a thread in General Chat about it in a bit. xD

I thought it was so you could advertise yourself for ciddies

And no i usually dont listen to other soundtracks while playing games. Sometimes i listen to the triple triad them while playing cards though.

leilei
06-19-2008, 02:56 PM
In 96 I used to play Doom2 with FF.WAD :choc2:

Slothy
06-19-2008, 06:43 PM
No I don't. I don't like having music from one game heavily associated with another in my brain. If I find the music in a game particularly boring I may listen to an actual band instead, but even then, I don't do that very often anymore.

Shadowdeathrose
08-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Listening to Final Fantasy compilations makes any game better

Ive found it makes scrolling on internet pages more interesting to.....

arcanedude34
08-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Not games, but when I'm chatting on AIM or doing work I will. I also like listening to some of my FF mix CD's when reading, but then I come to associate those tracks with the book and can never listen to them outside of reading that book again...