PDA

View Full Version : Three chicks eh?

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 04:31 PM
We all know that women are useless without a man around to tell her what to do, so how do the women in this game manage to get anything done without some man meat around?

My guess? They have little earpieces in their ears, similar to secretive government agents, and there's men on the other side telling them what to do. Otherwise they'd just sit around doing their nails and playing solitaire on Yahoo! games talking about Desperate Housewives.

Suvious
06-17-2008, 04:47 PM
That's evil... I like it

blackmage_nuke
06-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Correction

My guess? They have little spherepieces in their ears

Hawhawhaw

Big D
06-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Well... they actually *do* have radio contact with the boys on the airship, as seen during the "disasterrific" scene near the start.

But I fear that comlink is mainly there to satisfy Brother's voyeuristic tendencies. All that grunting and panting from the ladies while they're clambering over rocks and fighting off fiends, you know.

Namelessfengir
06-18-2008, 04:48 AM
that puts a whole new spin on the "hump brother egg" after the first mission

Lawr
06-18-2008, 05:00 AM
Well... they actually *do* have radio contact with the boys on the airship, as seen during the "disasterrific" scene near the start.

But I fear that comlink is mainly there to satisfy Brother's voyeuristic tendencies. All that grunting and panting from the ladies while they're clambering over rocks and fighting off fiends, you know.

Namelessfengir
06-18-2008, 05:12 AM

did you have something to say about that statement? or are you a parrot?

Kenshin IV
06-18-2008, 06:06 AM
Paine is obviously the male.

Lawr
06-19-2008, 03:13 AM

did you have something to say about that statement? or are you a parrot?

No. 2

I quoted his post mostly to emphasize the second paragraph.

[.Pearl.]
06-19-2008, 04:05 AM
We all know that women are useless without a man around to tell her what to do, so how do the women in this game manage to get anything done without some man meat around?

My guess? They have little earpieces in their ears, similar to secretive government agents, and there's men on the other side telling them what to do. Otherwise they'd just sit around doing their nails and playing solitaire on Yahoo! games talking about Desperate Housewives.

That sounds like a great sequel game!
Final Fantasy X-2-2: Paine's Salon

I would totally buy it the day it came out.

Lawr
06-19-2008, 05:31 AM
;2512206']

That sounds like a great sequel game!
Final Fantasy X-2-2: Paine's Salon

I would totally buy it the day it came out.

And there will always be someone to defend the game. Claiming that it had a different perspective to the series. Taking a break from all the sweaty men in their Mithril Breastplates and their Claymores of Doom.