PDA

View Full Version : :thumb:

Zeldy
06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
I have finished my GCSEs! I had my last exam today, so this is the last ever day I have to wear school uniform (unless I choose to wear it again ofcourse :jokey:). The next time I go into school will be to pick up my results!

What did you do to celebrate end of your GCSEs/any big set of exams? It's quite unreal to think that I've finished, as the last two years I've had teachers ranting about the importance of them, and now I'm done! :jess:

I would have like to gone out and got very drunk to celebrate. However, I'm skint, and my friends are all 'too sensible' to do that sort of thing, so I'm stuck here, on a stupid final fantasy forum.

Also, 2 hours and 30 minutes is too long for the Sociology exam, it's too long, TOO LONG. I wrote about 14 pages, it's unreal.

Shauna
06-17-2008, 05:13 PM
I celebrated them by spending time with Mike, as well as having a BBQ with all my friends. Good times were had. I'm also going to have a night in on Friday - watching movies, some alcohol and a Chinese take-away. Shall be great fun. :D

Sergeant Hartman
06-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Went out for meal with all the boys.

Also, 2 hours and 30 minutes is too long for the Sociology exam, it's too long, TOO LONG.
Just wait until you get to college.

Rye
06-17-2008, 06:07 PM
My last final ever in High School is tomorrow. I will undoubtedly fail it, since I've not revised at all on my own, and I missed a lot of the review when I was at college orientation, and it's a math class. But considering my grades for the rest of the year were pretty good, I'd have to get literally under a 25 (65 is a pass for a test) on my final to approach failing the whole class, since the final counts for a quarter (we have 4 quarters in our school year), in and of itself, and it'd be averaged with the other 4. So I'm pretty content.

When I'm done, Immuna go to Quiznos!

Shlup
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Underpants dance!

Captain Maxx Power
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
What did you do to celebrate end of your GCSEs/any big set of exams?

I stole a batch of chemicals from the lab technicians, threw them into a hole in the middle of the forest and almost burned my face off from the resulting explosion.

Old Manus
06-17-2008, 06:35 PM
OMFG I COMPLETED MY GCSES TOO

I can't remember what I did, so I probably had a good time

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-17-2008, 06:56 PM
My GCSE results were so http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif I might aswell had been celebrating before they ended

Cz
06-17-2008, 07:05 PM
I experimented with a combination of drinking and boating. It was less than successful.

Congratulations on the finishening. :greenie:

Clouded Sky
06-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Yay for school uniforms! :thumb:

Balzac
06-17-2008, 07:12 PM
I never did my GCSE's. How bad ass is that?

Blue Harvest
06-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I can't remember what I did to celebrate finishing my GSCEs, but A-Levels we went on a pub crawl.

Breine
06-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Congrats!

Now go out and get drunk.. if not with others, then by yourself! :beer:

Fonzie
06-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Congrats!

Now go out and get drunk.. if not with others, then by yourself! :beer:

Getting drunk by ones self is only acceptable if and only if nothing.

Jess
06-17-2008, 11:24 PM
On the night, I just went out with a group of friends for drinking. Shortly afterwards though, me and a group of friends went to Newquay for a clubbing holiday which was way fun and much more of a celebration - as whilst we were there our GCSE results were picked up by our parents and they called us to tell us our grades - so we got extra drunk that night. :jess:

Bahamut2000X
06-17-2008, 11:30 PM
My last day of exams in High School I just went home and probably logged onto FFXI. Yeah I was such a loser back then....wait a tic.....

I had my last exam today, so this is the last ever day I have to wear school uniform

It's a sad day indeed. I'll be in the closest depressed if anyone needs me. :(