PDA

View Full Version : Krile is a moogle/human-furry hybrid

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't ever remember hearing about Galuf's kid(s) in the game. This means that Krile is adopted. And she can talk to Moogles. This means that she is half-moogle. Krile is the result of a drunken one-night stand between a moogle and a human, most likely wearing that moogle suit the party finds in the moogle village. This also makes Krile's human parent a furry. That is all.

FFVIFan
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't ever remember hearing about Galuf's kid(s) in the game. This means that Krile is adopted. And she can talk to Moogles. This means that she is half-moogle. Krile is the result of a drunken one-night stand between a moogle and a human, most likely wearing that moogle suit the party finds in the moogle village. This also makes Krile's human parent a furry. That is all.

I remember hearing Galuf about saying that Krile's mother died and his father left her with him. Just because she can speak to Moogles it doesn't mean she IS a Moogle.

Also, CORRECTION!
She can also speak to animals such as Syldra, Hyryuu and Boko.

rubah
06-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Let's posit that galuf is half chocobo, according to this image: http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/sigs/ff5sig.gif
If he mated with one of the Tycoon hyryuu, then that child mated with a waterdragonmoogle, we'd have krile.

MJN SEIFER
06-17-2008, 11:36 PM

Must be why I like her so much... :cool:

Roogle
06-18-2008, 01:18 AM
I think an NPC in the game explained that Krile's parents went to look for a plant to save the Hiryuu from extinction. They went to that desert where you fight a very difficult random encounter if you enter the desert instead of crossing by the plains and were never heard from again...

Marky Tee
06-18-2008, 10:03 PM
krille's father was a young michael jackson
she only thinks she talks to moogles cause she is now derranged

MJN SEIFER
06-19-2008, 07:52 PM
^This just gets better and better...:D

Anniexo
04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Couldn't Eiko from XI talk to moogles as well?

Big D
04-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Eiko, like Krile, is also a disgusting furry and keeps a moogle demi-god in her pants.

MJN SEIFER
04-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Eiko, like Krile, is also a disgusting (!?)furry and keeps a moogle demi-god in her pants.

Watch it, matey! :p

Flying Mullet
04-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Good catch, I forgot about Eiko.

Momiji
04-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Eiko? A furry?!

I resent that.

MJN SEIFER
04-19-2009, 04:12 PM
The more the merrier, as far I'm concerned guys. :cool: