PDA

View Full Version : Inane challenges

Flying Mullet
06-17-2008, 06:38 PM
For some reason, about four hours ago, I decided that I wanted to post a thread in every forum here. Then I realized that some forums don't lend themselves well to this challenge, like the help and feedback forum, but that's okay with me. I enjoyed the challenge of trying to come up with something semi-coherent to make a thread about. Most of these threads will probably only get two or three replies, but that's okay, because I did it! I created threads in every forum! My challenge is completed!

Have there ever been any inane or pointless challenges that you just had to complete for no reason other than you're nutty or mental enough that you have to accomplish it?

Jessweeee♪
06-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I tried arranging 10 cards to form an equilateral triangle house once S:

rubah
06-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I del murder tried that once, but I might be thinking of someone else.

Peegee
06-17-2008, 07:39 PM
World of Warcraft itself is an inane game. But I play it.

In fact, my hard drive recently lost all its data (but had no problem reformatting itself without sector errors....the ass) and the first thing I install: world of warcraft.

bah.

Relapse
06-18-2008, 03:13 AM
house of cards.

i spent over 2 hours locked up in my room yesterday just so i could open the door when i was done and let a slight breeze come in.

Værn
06-18-2008, 03:47 AM
I once tried beating Through the Fire and Flame on expert. Bad things happened to good people.