PDA

View Full Version : did the have soome ZIG AH ZIG AH!?

Marky Tee
06-18-2008, 03:40 PM
You know,cloud and tifa? at the end of disc 2 when they cuddle up at the bottom of the airship then the screen fades and they go back inside the next day and everyone is all"hehe we saw you 2" then tifa gets all embarassed and hides?
id like to think they did

PeneloRatsbane
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
yeah totally, i mean they are older than the average FF pair, so I think they got busy. the more disturbing issue is that the rest of avalanche felt left out so they all had an orgy on the highwind.

That second part's just a little too far - Flying Mullet

Flying Mullet
06-18-2008, 06:37 PM
This thread's approaching the gray area. Let's keep it clean.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2008, 07:22 PM
...but weren't they sitting on a giant rock or something? That would be uncomfortable S:

Elly
06-18-2008, 08:51 PM
they thaught it was the end of the world i think lying (making love) on or around a little boulder was the least of their concerns, besides who's to say that during the fade they didn't move down to the grass below then climbed back to the rock (a clean solid place with no insects or other critters) when they were ready to sleep... they were originaly supposed to do it in the Chocobo Stable in the Highwind before they decided to tone it down and keep their T Rating...

Tallulah
06-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Of course they did! :D

Rantz
06-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Nope, the game originated in Japan and they don't have sex there.

Relapse
06-19-2008, 06:44 AM
i don't think they did, cuz aeris is his one and only true love, i guess. lulz.

Big D
06-19-2008, 07:28 AM
I'm of the opinion that they didn't get busy. They were certainly being 'close', but it'd be really out-of-character for them to have sex. They were on the brink of going into a potentially-unwinnable fight, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Cloud had only just recovered a firm grasp on his identity, and they were both really shaken up by everything that had been happening.

Casual, impromptu 'friend-sex' just doesn't seem like their style - especially not with Aerith's death hanging over their heads. The fact that they never showed any signs of hooking up later on only furthers my belief that they didn't get down and dirty that night on the hilltop. The others were certainly giving them a hard time, but that'd just be for seeing them having a snuggly, intimate chat.

Marky Tee
06-19-2008, 08:43 AM
its tifa's reaction though
she pretty much runs into a corner and hides her face

Flying Mullet
06-19-2008, 12:38 PM
It takes a lot less than sex for a girl to get embarrassed around a group of people. Her running off and hiding her face could have been about anything from holding hands to sex. The scene doesn't give any evidence that it's one more than the other.

Big D
06-19-2008, 01:15 PM
When two serious, sensitive, shy friends in their early twenties have spontaneous-hookup-sex with each other, the effects can be seen for years. Not only would it have radically re-defined how they interacted for the whole remainder of the game, it'd still be obvious in Advent Children and the other sequels:p

Marky Tee
06-19-2008, 06:18 PM
you clearly have never had a one nighter with a friend

Heath
06-19-2008, 06:54 PM
When two serious, sensitive, shy friends in their early twenties have spontaneous-hookup-sex with each other, the effects can be seen for years. Not only would it have radically re-defined how they interacted for the whole remainder of the game, it'd still be obvious in Advent Children and the other sequels:p

Would've been quite funny though.

I must admit, them having sex never crossed my mind. I never saw it as anything more than simply being close to one another and spending the night out there in the open. Quite touching and sad, really, that neither of them had anyone to go home to, whereas everyone else did. So they remained together as the only links they had to what their 'home' was.

PeneloRatsbane
06-21-2008, 12:37 AM
yeah but Vincent didn't have anyone to go home to either, i think they should have been keeping a closer eye on him, he clearly has some serious issues which they all sorta overlooked it.

I suppose it would have ruined the romantic aspect tho if he were there too.

Big D
06-21-2008, 01:43 AM
yeah but Vincent didn't have anyone to go home to either, i think they should have been keeping a closer eye on him, he clearly has some serious issues which they all sorta overlooked it.

I suppose it would have ruined the romantic aspect tho if he were there too.According the material released after FFVII, Vincent - and Yuffie, surprisingly - both went to Midgar and helped Reeve to evacuate the upper plate. Which was rather nice of them, I think.
This gets mentioned in the FFVII Ultimania thing, and it's shown in the introduction to Dirge of Cerberus.

JackNapier
06-21-2008, 03:08 AM
I believe Tifa says something along the lines of "actions speak louder than words". Those aren't her exact words I don't think, but it was basically the same thing. That was what made me think they had sex. If not for that line I probably would've thought nothing of it.

Big D
06-21-2008, 07:00 AM
I remember that part, I think she said that "words aren't the only way to tell how you're feeling".

PeneloRatsbane
06-21-2008, 12:38 PM

I suppose it would have ruined the romantic aspect tho if he were there too.According the material released after FFVII, Vincent - and Yuffie, surprisingly - both went to Midgar and helped Reeve to evacuate the upper plate. Which was rather nice of them, I think.
This gets mentioned in the FFVII Ultimania thing, and it's shown in the introduction to Dirge of Cerberus.

oh yeah i remember, but doesn't he recklessly disobey Yuffie and get up on to the Mako cannon platform to check Hojo is dead, and then almost get blown to bits. Luckily Yuffie is as mental as Vincent and went to rescue him, otherwise he'd be pretty stuck.
He's a naughty boy and its lucky they do keep an eye on him, nothing but trouble that one, sexy sexy trouble.

It was nice of them tho, they are pretty heroic (especially for secret characters) even if they do reckless stuff

jammi567
06-21-2008, 02:46 PM

I thought that was after they fought Safer Sephiroth, which was why they weren't included with the rest of the gang in the ending movie.

Breine
06-21-2008, 03:01 PM

Which explains all the Japanese people xP

As for the topic at hand.. They probably did.

Marky Tee
06-21-2008, 03:10 PM
i think they werent included because getting them was optional and for a player who had never seen them before to see them in the ending well that would have been weird

Big D
06-21-2008, 04:27 PM

I thought that was after they fought Safer Sephiroth, which was why they weren't included with the rest of the gang in the ending movie.Nope. They weren't included in the final FMV for laziness reasons:D - since they're optional characters, the final scene would have to be animated three different times to accommodate the different character combinations. Besides, there's simply no way in hell they could've left the crater on foot, run to Midgar, and evacuated most of the upper plate before everything bad went down. Wikipedia disagrees on this point, but then Wikipedia can be edited by any half-cocked fanboy with a half-baked theory on something that makes no real sense. The official materials explaining the game state that the Midgar evacuation was underway, with Vincent and Yuffie's help, during the time when everyone left the Highwind to find their reasons for fighting.
:)

Roto13
06-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Final Fantasy characters reproduce by budding.

Rantz
06-22-2008, 09:08 AM

They find babies under rocks!

Breine
06-22-2008, 11:26 AM

They find babies under rocks!

Of course, of course xD

champagne supernova
06-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Probably did. Tifa knew all those people well, so for her to be so embarassed is odd. I reckoned Cloud did have feelings for Tifa from his childhood, because he's always trying to impress her. And Tifa definitely cares for Cloud, otherwise she wouldn't have spent all that time with him when he got Mako poisoning. Or worry about him when he arrived at Midgar acting like a weirdo!

& sorry, if I was going off to fight some super-being like Sephiroth to try release something that may save the world, I'd have sex with my childhood friend who I've had a crush on. Seriously, from their point of view, if Sephiroth didn't kill them, Meteor would. It was all quiet, everyone was gone, old feelings...

They so did.

Anno Domini
07-17-2008, 04:05 AM
If you were facing the end of the world head on, wouldnt you want to bump uglies first? ;)

But seriously though, on the gondala ride in Gold Saucer, Tifa [if thats your date partner] basically tells cloud she loves him. And Cloud is probably feeling something for tifa, his childhood crush whom he worked so hard to impress, AND the woman who would have basically forsaken the fight for the planet to stay by his side when he was ill.

Indeed, i agree with champagne supernova

Flying Mullet
07-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I think you people need to get your hormones in check. :p

Jojee
07-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Oh come on, don't be naive. Of course they did. "Words aren't the only way to express how you feel..." *scene fades*

Also, zig ah zig ah? Rofl.

Vyk
07-17-2008, 06:34 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they did. But Mullet and D make valid arguments. Though Square isn't really known for their characters being beleivably mature and rational

Something similar happened in Xenogears and it was blatantly obvious love was made when El and Fei wake up naked in a bed the next morning