PDA

View Full Version : I haven't fallen apart yet?

Peegee
06-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi EoFFers

I'm PG

I have scars.

Everywhere, but most are all over my arms and legs (especially my legs).

I have some good ones. My left leg, on the left side, by the knee, looks like I was shot repeatedly. My right leg, along the inner thigh, all the way to about 5 inches from the crotch, has a rather nasty scar going right down it. There's another smaller one to the right of that, and another one right on my right knee.

There's scars all along my forearms. They're less visible now that I have a tan but they are there.

What about you? Do you have scars? Any badges of hono(u)r? Do you like pie? How did you get them? ASL?

Blue Harvest
06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I have a scar on my forehead. I got it when I was four years old. I like pie. I was bouncing on the bed and I landed right on the edge, slipped and hit my head on the table. 22/M/Award Girl's bed.

Balzac
06-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Lets see.

I have a few scars on my hands from doing stupid http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif at art school with knives. One on the back of my calf when I tried to jump over a razorwire fence and one on my arm where I let my friend shoot me with his air rilfe.

As for bones, you name it, I've broke it. Apart from my back and neck, which god knows how I haven't. The stuff I used to do when skating should have killed me.

Marky Tee
06-18-2008, 04:07 PM
i have a few but im not telling you where unless yer a girl and want to see for yourself(directed at everyone btw)
what type of pie?
20/M/Scotland
yourself?

Breine
06-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I have a 15 cm scar down my stomach since my old dog accidentally scratched me years ago. I also have a smaller one on my hip bone, and I don't remember how I got that one.

That's about it I guess. Of course I have smaller scars and stuff all over, but those mentioned are the bigger ones, and therefore worth mentioning.

Polaris
06-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I just have one scar on my left eyebrow but it's covered and one on my finger ^^ they're small so no one notices :)

ReloadPsi
06-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Got a scar on my left eyebrow, incurred at the age of 4. Makes it look shaved, which it's not, and I often wonder if it goes against me in job interviews.

strawberryman
06-18-2008, 05:10 PM
I have scars on my forehead and next to my eye that if you trace them it sort of looks like a dogs jaw, which it is/was, I was bitten by a dog on my head when I was 2 years old. I have a scar running up from my left knee on my inner thigh, too, which is where I had surgery to remove a bone spur that had grown there.

Jojee
06-18-2008, 05:33 PM
I have scars from mosquito bites! I like pie ^.^

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Just on my feet S:

Shoeberto
06-18-2008, 05:49 PM
I, luckily, have very few scars and no history of broken bones. The only scar I can think of that's still pretty prevelant is the one on my left hand where I accidentally cut myself last summer. That sucked hard - the cut was in the skin fold between the thumb and forefinger. It's a really inconvenient place to try and heal.

Avarice-ness
06-18-2008, 06:49 PM
I have a scar on my forehead that I got when I was four. Basically I was chasing my sisters friend who was on a bicycle but I was looking away and when I turned my head back to see where the bicycle was my fore head rammed into the bottom metal part of the bicycle seat.

I have TWO scars from my saxophone (Seriously). One on the outside bottom part of my arm and one on my right middle finger. It's what happens when I don't take care of the saxophone and wires decide to popout and attack me.

I have one scar on the side of my thumb from a metal fan. I was visiting my dad back when he lived in minnesota and I was on the phone with one of my friends back in Texas, I was telling her about Chrono Cross or something then I reached over to grab the Playstation controller and the.. fan got in the way.

Then I have a bunch of what we'll call "emo scars" on my legs from when I was an emo kid back in the day.

Other than my emo scars I usually get scars out of like.. complete accident and for some really stupid reason. xD

Peegee
06-18-2008, 07:06 PM
emo scars eh?

<3

Tallulah
06-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Not many. A couple of burn scars on my left arm, from when I burned myself on oven shelves, a scratch scar on my right hand from when I was playing netball in Year 8, a scar which needed three stitches just below the knuckle at the bottom of my right hand's little finger where I smashed open a cookie jar which my parents used to store bags of change, when I was rushing around the living room with my cousins at the age of four.

Plus assorted chickenpox/acne/insect bite scars on face, chest and arms. Not too many which are noticeable.

Plus my knees are scarred to abomination.

Vermachtnis
06-18-2008, 07:15 PM
I have a scar on my thumb where I squashed a fly through a window. My mom didn't know if she should be worried or mad.

I also have a scar on my elbow when I wrecked on my bike.

Other than that, nothing. I'm a quick healer. I've never been in a cast.

Hambone
06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
I have a scar by my mouth when my brother hit me with a golf club when I was 3. I also have a few emo scars on my right arm. I think that's it. I'm usually a pretty safe person.

Namelessfengir
06-18-2008, 07:41 PM
i got one on my knee from when i was ten and back of my skull from when i was eight (i was running and slipped/slid into the corner of a door.) then i have various small ones all over. also have a broken wrist that i havent gotten fixed yet.

Peegee
06-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Congrats pg

I just stabbed my left palm for the third time. The first hole hasn't healed yet.

The first one: I decided to see if I could palm strike a nail into the wall. I can't. The nail has no problem burying into my palm though!

The second one: climbing trees

The third (new) one: I threw a screwdriver spinning and tried to grab it. It landed on my palm.

Montoya
06-18-2008, 09:51 PM
I got only two scars. One on my thumb when I accidentally cut myself and a scar on my throat when I got four operations done there. :eep:
I like pumpkin pie.

rubah
06-18-2008, 09:54 PM
pinky finger = cat food can
back of left thigh = barbed wire fence + cowboy boots + mamosa tree
inbetween fourth and pinky toe right foot = sandals + recently dug up dirt + rusty hog wire.
bottom lip = rollerskating + not looking where I was going + mop bucket
right thumb = I have no idea
left hand = I don't know either. maybe a cat scratch when I was little. it's shaped like half an arrow!

Bunny
06-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Several.

Four on my head from splitting it open several times, now all covered by hair. A scar circling the entire span of my ankle/foot from when that area was caught in a bike chain and torn apart. One on my knee and a few smaller ones on my elbow and forehead from when my older brother pushed me out of a tree and I hit the pavement with my face, knees, and elbows. I also have one on my chest from when a friend of mine nicked it with a knife during a "pretend" knife fight and one somewhere on my lower arms from when I was riding down a steep hill on rollerblades and fell.

Most of these are faint now as they all happened around 6+ years ago.

The Unknown Guru
06-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I have one on my forearm from when my cat sliced me open, one on my knee from when I sliced it open, and one on my head from where I split it open on a rock.

I also have a ton of huge, nasty scars all over my back. I honestly have no idea how I got them. I suspect I'm flogging myself in my sleep.

Zeldy
06-19-2008, 01:03 AM
I have one on my forehead, from something, I don't even know. I have a long scar on my cheek from when this girl SCRATCHED me, my knees are really messed up as I was constantly falling over when I was little, and I have a few scars on my stomach; from when I cut it open (I was being naughty and climbing over fences ^.^) and from when I was stung by a jelly fish.

also, I hate pie. honestly! I think it's gross.

Mogi
06-19-2008, 01:34 AM
I have all kinds of tiny scars on the backs of my hands and arms.
I've got a few from accidents - elbows, knees - and one on the inside of my right hip from surgery.

I like pumpkin pie.
:D
But not apple pie =[