PDA

View Full Version : Ever get annoyed with..

Fallenvampiricangel
06-18-2008, 07:34 PM
The way they dimmed down FF characters to rely on a kid, a duck with speech problems, and a retarded dog?

Kenshin IV
06-18-2008, 08:00 PM
No.

Disney game. If you're looking for a Final Fantasy game, I hear they have a few of those you can check out instead.

Fonzie
06-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Don't forget the Hubba-Bubba sponsored ship. :choc2:

AaronSOLDIER
08-14-2008, 06:13 PM
lol, that post made me laugh

but I dont see how they 'dummed' them down...

Ok, Squall maybe a little but the rest, I'm not so sure...

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2008, 12:26 AM
I just didn't like how the Hollow Bastion gang was FFVII characters + Squall. They're lovely and all, but more variety would have been nice xD

CelestialStarDust
09-10-2008, 04:27 AM
I just didn't like how the Hollow Bastion gang was FFVII characters + Squall. They're lovely and all, but more variety would have been nice xD

i liked how they put in setzer in kh2 :3

all the time....*sigh*all the time....but they seem to do that a lot in disney.heck,the rescuers depended on some mice vs. crocodiles.its never all that realistic.

and i think you're overlooking the power of HEART!!! *captainplanetsailormoontokyomewmew*

Momiji
09-23-2008, 05:29 PM

Yeah, they could have used characters from the Final Fantasies that were actually good.

*zing*

Jessweeee♪
09-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I mean if they're gonna fill it up with mostly FFVII at least put Barret in there!

FFIX Choco Boy
09-23-2008, 08:56 PM
They had only one FFIX char in them, too. They should put in Steiner, Zidane, Dagger, and Quina. Maybe Freya and Beatrix, too. That would make the game awesome. Also, they should add some FFXII chars to the new one, just plz no Vaan or Larsa.

Vivisteiner
09-23-2008, 09:30 PM
I liked how Vivi owned everyone, even though he was made to appear retarded.

Rostum
09-24-2008, 12:12 AM

Yeah, they could have used characters from the Final Fantasies that were actually good.

*zing*

They were most likely more dominant considering their popularity, and how much the character's would actually sell the game.

PuPu
09-24-2008, 02:06 AM
I think Sephiroth was better in KH than in FFVII.

Wolf Kanno
09-24-2008, 06:35 PM
The lack of Non-Nomura designed characters doesn't surprise me but it was nice to see Vivi and Setzer even if they were both poorly portrayed. Personally, I feel KH should drop the FF characters since their role is irrelevant to the plot and they are their more for fan service. I also hate how KH's version of Sephiroth has replaced the real Sephiroth for the fans. The Compilation version of him has more in common with his KH version than the original. Same with Cloud...

Auron was pretty awesome though...:p

sdm42393
09-24-2008, 10:36 PM
I mean if they're gonna fill it up with mostly FFVII at least put Barret in there!

That and Zidane :D

blackmage_nuke
09-28-2008, 01:05 AM
I got annoyed by the fact that most of the kh2 plot consisted of following the disney movie plots with henchmen replaced by heartless and the replacement of sidekicks with Sora and co. Not only was it extremely boring to sit through to recieve our next instructions but it contained spoilers incase we ever see the movies after playing the game.

But thats aside the topic-
It annoyed me how they made Auron so useless and dependant

sdm42393
09-28-2008, 02:41 AM
I got annoyed by the fact that most of the kh2 plot consisted of following the disney movie plots with henchmen replaced by heartless and the replacement of sidekicks with Sora and co
Yea, they could've been a lot more creative with the subplots.

Rye
12-13-2008, 01:08 AM
I lol'd!

It kind of was weird seeing what they did with Sephiroth and how a kid could beat him. xD And by weird, I mean spectacularly funny.

Flying Mullet
12-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Let this poor thread lie in peace. :(