PDA

View Full Version : Rolling out the red carpet..

Ephemera
06-19-2008, 03:08 AM
.. or at least the red-tinged floor rug that is pieced together using ducttape.

So appaently we are supposed to post of of these here everyone throw rocks at the n00b.. I mean introductory threads. I never really fancied them myself because I never really know what to say or if I am even posting it in the right spot.

So.. let's see.. my name is Heather and I am clearly new here. I am currently 18 years old and will be attending a university in the fall for an undecided major. I am a virgo, I enjoy long walks on the beach.. wait.. no, wrong place to do this.

Psychotic
06-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Throw rocks at the n00b, eh? I can get behind that. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, welcome I guess. And yeah you're posting it in the right spot so no worries there.

Namelessfengir
06-19-2008, 03:14 AM
sexors noob!!!!!

welcome
have fun

Bahamut2000X
06-19-2008, 03:31 AM
I am a virgo, I enjoy long walks on the beach.. wait.. no, wrong place to do this.

What a coincidence I too like to take long walks on the beach with girls named Heather. I think I'm in love already. :love:

Miriel
06-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Hi Ephemera, I don't usually post in newbie threads, but I will for you! Welcome to EoFF. :)

Momiji
06-19-2008, 04:33 AM
So you live in the same area I do. You are warmly welcomed here. =D

Dolentrean
06-19-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey Girly, I am pretty cool, you should probobly look up to me.

Dynast-Kid
06-19-2008, 04:36 AM
.. or at least the red-tinged floor rug that is pieced together using ducttape.

So appaently we are supposed to post of of these here everyone throw rocks at the n00b.. I mean introductory threads. I never really fancied them myself because I never really know what to say or if I am even posting it in the right spot.

So.. let's see.. my name is Heather and I am clearly new here. I am currently 18 years old and will be attending a university in the fall for an undecided major. I am a virgo, I enjoy long walks on the beach.. wait.. no, wrong place to do this.

Okay, we're gonna get along just fine. :bigsmile:

Any newbie that mentions astrology in their intro thread is always gonna have my love! xDD

Dolentrean
06-19-2008, 04:42 AM

Any newbie that mentions astrology in their intro thread is always gonna have my love! xDD

Saves him the trouble of asking "whats your sign" when he starts harrassing you on MSN :rolleyes2

Bahamut2000X
06-19-2008, 04:44 AM

Saves him the trouble of asking "whats your sign" when he starts harrassing you on MSN :rolleyes2

Speaking from experience perchance? :bigsmile:

Dynast-Kid
06-19-2008, 04:48 AM

Bish plz!

Also, it just so happens that at the moment I am searching through 2,543 e-mails to find my MSN account info! xDDD

Avarice-ness
06-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Virgo's are dumb, Scorpio's are the cooly-est!
:D

Welcome to EoFF!

Dynast-Kid
06-19-2008, 04:56 AM

Welcome to EoFF!

OH HELL NO, gurl. Don't get me started! xDDD

Also, I forgot to say welcome to the new girl!

Hey New Girl! I'm a Virgo too!

Namelessfengir
06-19-2008, 05:13 AM

Welcome to EoFF!

OH HELL NO, gurl. Don't get me started! xDDD

Also, I forgot to say welcome to the new girl!

Hey New Girl! I'm a Virgo too!

same here!!!
i aint got a beach but ill hows a walk by the river?

Breine
06-19-2008, 08:56 AM
Hey there Ephy (don't mind that I call you that, do you? :)), and welcome to EoFF!

Stick around.

qwertysaur
06-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Hi

scrumpleberry
06-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Virgos win at life.

Welcome!

:cookie:

Rantz
06-19-2008, 11:32 AM
In my eyes you are more welcome than most!

Blue Harvest
06-19-2008, 11:33 AM
*Insert greeting here*

Also, I love your name :love: