PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother?

Fynn
06-19-2008, 02:48 PM
OK, so I'm turning 18 at sunday, and so my grandparents are giving me a whole load of money (1000 zł ~ 500-600 $), so I'm thinking of getting a PSP. But I already have a DS and there's three games that I want - FFT, Crisis Core and BoFIII and I want them quite badly. So, what should I do? I would waste all the money from my grandparents on the console and two games. So do you guys think I should get it?

Dreddz
06-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Considering two of the three games you want are on the PS1 I dont think it would be a good idea. The PSP is still worth buying but I think you should look for more titles you want before buying one.

Roto13
06-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Do you have a PlayStation (1,2, or 3)? Because two of those games are ports of PS1 games. If those are the only games you'd want after it's been out for this long, it's probably not worth it for you.

Fynn
06-19-2008, 03:04 PM
I have a PS2 but it's a PAL one, so I can't play FFT and I can't get BoF anywhere. Eventually there'll probably more games on that platform that I want (KH:BbS, for example) and my friend also has a PSP so maybe I'll be able to lend something from him...