PDA

View Full Version : America Best Dance Crew Season 2.

4evarisha
06-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Did anyone watch the auditions?. To me i think some of the teams are good but i think that season 1 set the bar really high that season too cant live up to it. but season too has good crews too i think So Real, Distorted X, and ASSID should make it far. I like those crews. So what you guys think?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-21-2008, 04:26 AM
soreal, ASSID and sup3r crew were awesome! Supreme Soul was great in the auditions but they kinda slacked off abit in the premiere! Fanny pak werent too bad either!

4evarisha
06-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Yeah Supreme Souyl was a dissapointment i didnt like their cocky attitude and Fanny pak is good but i dont like the style they dress. like lol. I cant believed Distored X got sent home i was rooting for themm i liked them so mucha nd sass x7 should be the first to go. my opinion.

Laddy
06-21-2008, 08:11 PM
When I first watched the earlier season, I thought it'd be a boring run-of-the-mill dance show. I was pleased, especially with the judges and contestants' love of dance, it's true that they take it seriously.

As for me, I'm going for Fanny Pak, A.S.I.I.D. and Super Cr3w.

I was rooting for Distorted X as well, but as the judges said, "They shouldn't be the Bottom 2!"

4evarisha
06-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Exactly they didnt deserve to go home Sass X7 should have went hoime and Extreme Dance Force. man they need to start voting better. rite?

Laddy
06-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Yep. I know it's MTV, but it's about the dance, not the one you are most familiar with. XP

4evarisha
06-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah but noe i just hope ASSID and Sr Real make it far. Also it sucked topbe the first crew to leave knowing that they had more to offer.