PDA

View Full Version : WTF! guys?

redxiiii
06-20-2008, 02:00 AM
So like the main thing that annoyed me about this game, other than its awful mediocrity ruining my high expectations is that everyone from FFVII got at least one line in the game, RED XIII however was left with nothing but a cameo at the end :S i mean what the hell! why single Red out? he was the one character who i bothered actually wondering how he spoke, lame squaresoft very lame grrr. :mad2:

Kenshin IV
06-20-2008, 02:51 AM
His fur costs too much to render.

And high expectations for a shooter made by a Japanese company who's known for pretty much nothing but role-playing games?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/KenshinIV/comangetseriass.jpg

PeneloRatsbane
06-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah i was like "why isn't red helping" when Cloud was fighting with Rosso, Tifa and Barret were fighting, Cid was flying the ship, Reeve was helping some how and Yuffie and Vincent were doing arial acrobatics, Red was nowhere to be seen!? should of spent less time having annoying emo Shelke scenes and dedicated more time to the other characters. You got stuff to be depressed about Shelke? hmm yeah well the geezer who was locked up in a box for 30 years is less depressing than you, sorta puts u in perspective.
But yeah i missed Red mainly,
also is Yuffie's disguise maid out of Cait Sith's mog? cos u never see that thing either

redxiiii
06-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Lol Yuffie skinning Cait sith's mog..sounds like a Yuffie thing to do, an i think Red should get his own game, seeing as he was featured so little in Dirge...plus he's awesome :)